Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chippeshwini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 18 years ago
k:)
so is hemachandra gonna be participating in the next SRGMP?
SmarterDesiKid thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yea....It is the last 24 finalists,including Hema. He is seriously gonna win the next one. If he pairs up w/ Himani or Nihira, It's all over for Vint/Debujit/Paresh/Rajeev/Sharib/other 6 boys and other 12 girls 😉
Sima Samuel thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

that's great news i am sure hemu is going to conquer ...btw all out there in india did they show anything on Thu / Fri ... has the new contest already begunn ????

SmarterDesiKid thumbnail
Nah, maybe not. Cuz if it did, there'd be like 100 posts saying "Saregamapa Ek Mai Aur Ek Tu Started" and stuff like that 😉
Sima Samuel thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

ah ok was just wondering... !!!!

the aired the finals just like yesterday here in hkg..god was kinda boring actually having already seen the finals online last week... but really the best performances of the FINALS Hema / Himani & Rajeev / Swananda (Rang de basanti)
SmarterDesiKid thumbnail
Yea...Rajeev was perfect for that song... 😉 I still can't believe that Vinit screwed up on his own song, first time ever to be sang!!!!! 😕 .
+ it was all mest up. The Back Ground Music, and the tone of the song didn't really quit mix together. Either it was like a slow song, or a fast song (remix type). Debujit's was like the best solo in the show, THE new one he sang................And one thing was REALLY confusing... 😕 😕

Saregamapa Finals = like 100,000,000 people
Zee Cine Awards = like 500 people.

😕

(trying to start a conversation here 😉 .
SmarterDesiKid thumbnail
Yea...Rajeev was perfect for that song... 😉 I still can't believe that Vinit screwed up on his own song, first time ever to be sang!!!!! 😕 .
+ it was all mest up. The Back Ground Music, and the tone of the song didn't really quit mix together. Either it was like a slow song, or a fast song (remix type). Debujit's was like the best solo in the show, THE new one he sang................And one thing was REALLY confusing... 😕 😕

Saregamapa Finals = like 100,000,000 people
Zee Cine Awards = like 500 people.

😕

trying to start a conversation here 😉 .
madhavi_r108 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ya I noticed.. pity that people prefer watching reality singers to film stars now!!!

I wish ek main aur ek tu is without audience votes..its VERYYYYY unfair :( !!! I mean if hema gets voted out AGAIN..it will be really sad...
SmarterDesiKid thumbnail
yea..., BUT, if he is paired w/ like Ujjaini,Twinkle,Ruktima he'll be like the 1st one out 😭 (no offence to anyone, I just don't like the way them three sing , BUT IT'S ONLY MY OPINION)Swananda,HIMANI, and nihira - TOUGH competition. If he and his partner come in 2nd place.....also Very good, 1st place, THEE BEST 😉
madhavi_r108 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Him and Nihira means a lot more classical performances
Him and Himani means a lot more powerpacked performances..

Him and any1 else = :( :( :(