Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SmarterDesiKid thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 18 years ago

Hey😑india has a different Defi. of Style

Last time I went, i saw like people wearing a green shirt over brown pants. That's style to them....Plus, Hema's actually Match's...I mean c'mon, A Green Shirt over Brown PantsπŸ˜†

SmarterDesiKid thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wow, you people are like the Saregamapa Challenge 2005 Directory...you know who sang what in which episode and who was eliminated in which episode after singing what song. and crap (wow too many which's and what's and who's) πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
madhavi_r108 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
That shows how many times I've seen the episodes !!
madhavi_r108 thumbnail
Hope u all heard his new Telugu songs !
bhale thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: madhavir108

Hope u all heard his new Telugu songs !

hey

tell me if u know where to download his new songs

songs are good

sweety001 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
ya from premante inthe....i think thats the name πŸ˜•
ab_srgmp thumbnail

Originally posted by: madhavir108

He sang it in the episode when Rajeev got voted out.. Himani sang Baras Ja in that episode.. it was really good...

Oh no! I gess I saw it. I only started saving the episodes from the 'saathiya' episode. That's when he caught my attention 100%. Before that it was, yeah, he sings well, ok delete the episode. *hitting myself for that*

And I never thought that his slip in Bacchha e hasino was THAT bad (3 on the mento meter????!!!!!). I thought he sang it quite well.
aneesha_candy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey guys!! 😊 how'r u all??
can anybody plzzz tell me when alagh is gonna release??? bcoz i want 2 listen 2 hemu.............bohut din ho gayeen hain i've not heard any of his new songs 😭 . n can anybudy tell me when he's gonna cum in kam ya ziyada in us/canada?????? plzzzzz plzzzzz reply am waiting
madhavi_r108 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ab_srgmp

Oh no! I gess I saw it. I only started saving the episodes from the 'saathiya' episode. That's when he caught my attention 100%. Before that it was, yeah, he sings well, ok delete the episode. *hitting myself for that*

And I never thought that his slip in Bacchha e hasino was THAT bad (3 on the mento meter????!!!!!). I thought he sang it quite well.

Thank got sum1 agrees with me.. even I didnt think his Bachana e Hasino was so bad..he was in sur..n right notes n everythin.. n missin the track it sounded like a part of the song !!

forget hte mentors givin him the marks..when the results episode he got green he goes like 'main sorry kehna chahta huun , last performance mera bahut kharaab gaya'.. i am like..r u KIDDIN me ?!?! itna bhi kharaab nahin tha..

atleats u started watchin from saathiya.. i think the first episode i heard hemu was ande ka funda, i saw it durin my holidays..n i didn tlike him at all..n then i heard nahin saamne !!! n then i went back to all his old performances n saw them eah lke a 1000 times !!!
madhavi_r108 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aneesha_candy

Hey guys!! 😊 how'r u all??
can anybody plzzz tell me when alagh is gonna release??? bcoz i want 2 listen 2 hemu.............bohut din ho gayeen hain i've not heard any of his new songs 😭 . n can anybudy tell me when he's gonna cum in kam ya ziyada in us/canada?????? plzzzzz plzzzzz reply am waiting

did u hear his telugu songs aneesha ?