Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

madhavi_r108 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
:P SD u r hilarious ?! ORANGE SHOES ?? no comments..

In my dream, I was at Aldo shopping for a purse and then sum1 calls me, so I came out of the store to talk to who ever called, and then I just bump into this guy.. now thing is, Hemu resembles one of my closest friends..so I think its him and I go like 'yoooo **** <sorry dont wanna use his name..coz if he uses the forum then he will kill me>, what r u doin here.. rn't u suppsoed to be in kerala?'.. and he goes like 'i think u r mistaken, i am hemachandra'.. n i got like.. 'the singer', he goes like ya and he flashes tat heavenly smile..n then i give him a hugeeee hug.. and ask him for his autograph..n then we just end up talkin n then he is like u r a really cool person.. i am interested in studyin in canada too..give me ur msn and we'll talk online.. and then he shakes my hand n walks away n i faint !! sigghghhhhh if only it were true !
madhavi_r108 thumbnail
ohkkkk... is that because Hemu is wearing it ?!
SmarterDesiKid thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
madhvir ek so aat......................what happend next.....[in the mall] some robbery alarm goes off...and ur running around..then you wake and realize that it's ur alarm πŸ˜†
so what was his MSN πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: some person

Orange Shoes are so sexy

πŸ˜†
aneesha_candy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sudha_rn

Hi to all of u, i m new here...
I registered with the IF to join this club only....
I love Hemu's Voice.....

Count me toooo....... 😊

welcum 2 da fan club of hemu..........gud u joined bcoz we need more of hemu's fan 😊 am also a great fan of hemu.

oewnaynailf thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: madhavir108

ohkkkk... is that because Hemu is wearing it ?!

Haha, Hemu can make anything sexy!! He can go outside wearing a garbage bag and make it look good! πŸ˜†
SmarterDesiKid thumbnail

Originally posted by: oewnaynailf

Haha, Hemu can make anything sexy!! He can go outside wearing a garbage bag and make it look good! πŸ˜†

o ya...I didn't know that Ande Ke Funda w/e was his worst...I thought it was supposed to be like thatπŸ˜†sounded good to meπŸ˜‰

bhale thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SmarterDesiKid

o ya...I didn't know that Ande Ke Funda w/e was his worst...I thought it was supposed to be like thatπŸ˜†sounded good to meπŸ˜‰

thats very funny episode

i watch that episode often

SmarterDesiKid thumbnail
That episode i HATED Debu's πŸ˜† (NO offence)
the thing was ANNOYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I was gonna like GO CRAZY...l.then one day I go over to my cousins. My uncle was watching the episode (recoreded) and the song came up....Boy I was annoyed.. πŸ˜†
madhavi_r108 thumbnail
I hated Tushar in that episode.. Tushar kapoor is the most annoying thing on earth !

Well.. see thts my point Hemu wearig orange shoes dont make them sexy..they are just weird !!

I really liked the punjabi pop episode.the Jeene Mera Dil Luteya was FANTASTIC !! Hemu luks soooooooooooooooo cute.. n man he is tall.. i was watching Shahid - Amrita Episode again, when he sins Ishq Vishq and he was taller than shaan..that must be about 5 11' hght =D !
SmarterDesiKid thumbnail
5'11"...cool, he's like 6 inches taller than me πŸ˜†