Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

madhavi_r108 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Thanks bhale ji for the link..

I am tired of running to the 10th page to see this fan club..so gonna be posting random stuff to kepe it in the front !!

question to Hemu fans : we've discussed his best performances like a dozen times... which accd. to u was his worst performance and y..

i thought his pehla pehla pyaar hain wasnt that gud.. he sounded too much like Shri SPB.. heavily accented and it wasnt really a hard song i felt.. and there was no freshness of pehla pyaar like wat he had when he sang chori chori jab nazarein mili..
bhale thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=236246https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/236246
some more pics
bhale thumbnail
Anybody wants to download videos saregamapa sifymax website

1) download nettransport download manager from http://www.xi-soft.com/default.htm
2)open a video in sifymax website
3) rightclick on video and click properties
4)copy link from there
5)open nettranport
6) make new entry in that with copied link
it will download all filesin c:\ by default
twinkle44 thumbnail
i think his worst performance was ande ka funda...his vocie broke too many times..and he cudnt reach the high notes when he sang "anda!"..but it was still good... 😊
twinkle44 thumbnail
bhale ji cud u explain again how to download..i downloaded the net transport but im totally confused bout how to use it now.. πŸ˜•
madhavi_r108 thumbnail
Ok, i was just taking a break from studies and saw the episode after that Bachna Ae Haseeno performance, the results episode, when hemu sings Chodd Do Aanchal.. after that he sings 'Mujhe Vote Karna' and OH MY GOD.. that was fantastic... his voice is so good..when he does alaaps n all tat it sounds heavenly...

watch tat video if u can..

http://saregamapa.sifymax.com/videos/week9/

episode 45, video titled : lets rock!
SmarterDesiKid thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: madhavir108

I am so 😳😳 that i said that !!

thank god my mom doesn't check India forums, else she will book my first ticket back home!!!

jokes apart.. i think he is just a fab singer..luks n all just added addn..bottom line is.. i love his voice more :D

i was tellin my mom tat when i get married.. i wanna marry a guy who can sing.. n i am gonna make him sing nahin saamne in the mandap :D !!!

Hema's Still SingleπŸ˜‰

Edited by SmarterDesiKid - 18 years ago
aneesha_candy thumbnail

Originally posted by: twinkle44

i think his worst performance was ande ka funda...his vocie broke too many times..and he cudnt reach the high notes when he sang "anda!"..but it was still good... 😊

i think it was gud!!!!!!! i really liked it chahe usney bura bhi gaya hoπŸ˜› bcoz i love his singing.

bhale thumbnail

Originally posted by: twinkle44

bhale ji cud u explain again how to download..i downloaded the net transport but im totally confused bout how to use it now.. πŸ˜•

After installing nettransport

open a sifymax video,right click on video to copy the link

Open nettransport ,there will be arrow like icon .That is for creating new downloads

Paste that link there,and then ok

you can download any number of video's at a time

madhavi_r108 thumbnail

You are the founder of the fan club.. be more active πŸ˜› !!

I had just asked people to mention Hemu's worse performance..and thanx for the info he is still single.. i dreamt that i bumped into him in this shopping mall in Dubai =D !! hope that dream comes true !

Varsha ji, thats the reason I asked that question about bad performance.. now i cant appreciate original songs esp the ones sung by Hemu coz i find them all better !!! I guess i was becoming fanatical so wanted to check that by tryin to find faults...

Peopleee.. Hemu's fanssss..his worst performance ??!?!