Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Originally posted by: arun_8687

Fan Club mein kya chal raha bhidu log πŸ˜ƒ

errr arun_8687.... iss fan club mein kuch bhidss bhi hain ... like me...πŸ˜‰

twinkle44 thumbnail
i dont think hem was an introvert..he didnt seem like one..i DONT like the article bhale ji has put up...
priya_luvhem thumbnail
Count me in the hema fan club. I just love hemachandra.

Chandu, don't worry, priya's with u. I know what u really deserve- u're the real India Ki Voice. πŸ‘πŸΌ
madhavi_r108 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Mishtimoni ji, age is just a small thing... i mean if u r young at heart kuch bhi chalegaa =D !

Nice interview bhale ji.. i just didnt like 2 things about it.. the author shouldn't have said that being from the south his grasp over the language isnt good..thts a wrong statement to speak... thts coz they talk so much in Telugu..but nothing is wrong with their english..

and he luks HOT without the moustache.. he was soooooooo bhola bhaala type with the moustache..thank god he shaved it.. i am sure he is gettin all the attn...
sarah.oamng thumbnail

Originally posted by: bhale

Hemu's interview from old posts

Says Sa Re Ga Ma Challenge 2005 contestant Hema Chandra

Who, you might ask, is Hema, airing his thoughts for the public at large. Hema Chandra or 'Chandu' or 'Chanti' if you like, is amongst the stronger of contenders for winning the Challenge 2005 Voice of India title. This tall, dark and extremely handsome introvert is the youngest in a family of four that hails from Hyderabad.

Before participating in Challenge 2005, Chandu, as he is fondly known, was busy designing sites on the World Wide Web, having done his specialization in computer animation and graphics. Singing has been in his genes since he comes from a family consisting of singers, musicians and composers. "It's like my initiation into music was a done thing." Chandu offers softly in broken English. Coming from Andhra Pradesh, his grasp over the language is a little rusty.

Hema Chandra wants to be a playback singer and is taking his stint in Mumbai very seriously. Little wonder then that Adesh Srivastav's 'Alagh' has him playback singing with Kunal Ganjawala and Shaan. "I am honored. I have always admired Shaan and Kunalji. Getting to share a song with them is the stuff dreams are made of." Admirable, since Challenge is Chandu's first-ever Hindi performance. He also has to his credit a second prize from the famous Sangam Kala All India competition.

This young man with a baritone comparable to the Bachchan's is a complete family man. "I feel rotten that I am spending the New Year away from my folks. I even missed their birthdays this year." Says a somber Chandu who regards these little occasions as the highpoints of the year. But he did manage to pick up gifts from Mumbai to send back home, making his sister Bindu chuckle with a teddy bear, his mother smile with a sari and his father proud with a wristwatch. Needless to say, family functions and festivals at home are not the same without 'Chanti's' renditions of popular Telugu numbers.

So is his family supporting him in this endeavor? "Completely. Even my father, who is an advocate, is very supportive. I guess it's just a way of life for us. Which is why when my sister Bindu could not make it in the Challenge finals, I was completely shattered."

When asked about his experience, the Chandu before Challenge is a completely different person, "They forced me shave off my moustache. I think men without that accessory look like girls!" So is he growing it back on? Say Jaidev and Chaitu, his best pals from Hyderabad "No way is he growing it back, whatever he may say in public. He told us that he loves the female attention he is getting sans the growth!" The State level Skating and Swimming champion refused to comment.

thanks it refreshed a lot of memories.. BTW who is the state level skatin and swimmin champion??? HEMA??

any news from hema guys..has he answered any mail??

twinkle44 thumbnail

Originally posted by: madhavir108

Mishtimoni ji, age is just a small thing... i mean if u r young at heart kuch bhi chalegaa =D !

Nice interview bhale ji.. i just didnt like 2 things about it.. the author shouldn't have said that being from the south his grasp over the language isnt good..thts a wrong statement to speak... thts coz they talk so much in Telugu..but nothing is wrong with their english..

and he luks HOT without the moustache.. he was soooooooo bhola bhaala type with the moustache..thank god he shaved it.. i am sure he is gettin all the attn...

yes i agree..tts why i said i don like the article..how can they juz say things like his grasp over english wasnt good?😑😑

twinkle44 thumbnail
hey does anyone noe when hem's birthday is?
madhavi_r108 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
It is june 2nd only na ?!

I am a libran and gemini and librans are supposed to be compatible !! πŸ˜† 😳
Mishtimoni thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: madhavir108

So sweet of you Madhavi, lekin us bechara ka bhi to socho😊.. Buddhi ke saath faas gaya to kya hogaπŸ˜›πŸ˜›

You have all my blessings.. chalo hum kundliyan milate hai..πŸ‘πŸΌ
twinkle44 thumbnail
Madhavi didi tum mujhe rula rahe ho 😭 madhavi didi is hem replying to ur mails anymore..???
Edited by twinkle44 - 18 years ago