Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

madhavi_r108 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
yaar..he is still 17 !! time till he can become old enough to vote in india..leave aside old enough to get married !!!
twinkle44 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: madhavir108

twinkle..pehle usko legal banne do..tab dekhenge =D !!!

wats new in his life ? he has finished recording for koti's telugu movie.. i dont think there r any new telugu/hindi offers yet.. i guess he is taking a break after so long =D

kyun legal nahin ho sakta?after 10 yrs when he is 27..still possible..

twinkle44 thumbnail

Originally posted by: madhavir108

yaar..he is still 17 !! time till he can become old enough to vote in india..leave aside old enough to get married !!!

but later dhekoge kaise dus years kaisa palak jhapakte hee khatam ho jayenge...phir dekhna..uske liye to shaadi,pyaar sab legal ho jayega!!

madhavi_r108 thumbnail
hehehe.. aapke muuh mein ghee shakkar =D !!

okie i shuld SERIOUSLY stop acting like an obsessed fan !!
twinkle44 thumbnail
SmarterDesiKid pls put my name in BOLD in the list of fans..Main bhee to dikhadu ki mai bhee hardcore Hem fan hu!!
twinkle44 thumbnail
the problem is that if ur an obsessed fan its hard to suppress it..like myself.. ESPECIALLY IF UR A HEMU FAN😉
Edited by twinkle44 - 18 years ago
twinkle44 thumbnail
hey guys..does he reply to ur mails anymore?after 4 mails he stopped replying to me 😭
madhavi_r108 thumbnail
Read this in an old post about the final 8..

Hemachanda is the baby of the Sa Re Ga Ma family. "I'm Chandu from Hyderabad…For some strange reason they call me Hemu at Sa Re Ga Ma. …I started singing from the age of 5. I released my first album at that age. Mere (sic) Hindi achcha hai. I trained with my cousin for a month to get a hang of the language. I know when I sing the accent disappears. Of course, I'd like to settle in Mumbai if I win Sa Re Ga Ma. Incidentally, my sister Hemabindu was also a contestant on Sa Re Ga Ma. My mother is also a professional singer. She's proud of me. A lot of people tell me I resemble Madhavan. Diya Mirza called me sexy when she came as a guest judge…I was dumbfounded. I had never been called that before."

On his dreams Hemachanda says," To be the happiest person in the word…to spread happiness. My idols are S.P.Balasubramaniam and Hariharan. In Mumbai, I like KK the best. I love the way he has sung Tadap tadap in Hum Dil Chuke Sanam. One of my proudest moments was when I sang SPB's Tere mere beech mein from Ek Dooje Ke Liye in front of Sanjay Leela Bhansaliji."
hema-fan thumbnail
Please include me! Hema is AWESOME!! I am his biggest fan!

thanks!
viji
amritha19 thumbnail
hema is sucha sweetheart! mere aankhein usko dhekne ke liye taraz gaye hai aur kaan unke awaaz ko sun ne ke liye. eagerly awaiting the release of the music of alag and the telugu movie he sang for.