Nausheen Ali Sardar:Comments on Swaping

monika.goel thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Mixed Doubles -- are you game?

Heard of the swingers club? Well, we have, but only in hushed tones! But perhaps our society has come of age today with films like Mixed Doubles, which explore the sensitive issue of swapping partners among couples! We asked some television actors what they felt about this urban phenomena....some shrugged, some hesitated and others just chose not to comment. Here are some of them who were game enough to tell us what they felt!

Riya V Anandwala explores.

Maninee De

Maninee De: It very much exists in India. India is totally open to this concept. I am not talking in terms of Mumbai, but it also in cities like Chandigarh! And also in places where we think it can never happen! Personally, I don't subscribe to it, because I simply don't believe in the concept. I feel marriage is sacred and it should not be affected by such things. Marriage can be sustained by hardwork. This is not at all a practical solution. The couple has to learn things together and help their relationship. They can do some hobbies together and also have outings to break the monotony, if it exists. Scientifically after 18 months the attraction between a man and woman terminates, what lasts is trust and friendship. It is all about perception. And this is just not my way!

Nausheen Ali Sardar

Nausheen Ali Sardar: Yes, it exists! And I think people who do something of this kind are mentally insane to do it. It's equivalent to opting for a prostitute. I will never ever subscribe to this concept. Even if boredom steps into a marriage, something should be done to revive the excitement. Couples can opt for outings, can go clubbing together and yes, if need be can also see a marriage counsellor. One has to find a companion in his or her spouse so that it can be fruitful for the future.

Manish Goyal

Manish Goyal: Well, it is a very larger than life concept, so even if it exists in real life, people are hiding it. It is behind the doors. And it will take a lot of time for people to open up. It can be counted as one of the solutions but, I will not adapt it. There are many other things to do deny boredom entry into a relationship! Your spouse has to be your companion.

Nigaar Khan

Nigaar Z Khan: Yes, this concept of swinging couples does exist! I feel that sex is a very special time spent between a couple and it is more of an emotional bonding. I have never seen sex as entertainment. I will never subscribe to a concept like that. If marriage gets monotonous, the best solution for it is communication. The couple should solutions by talking to each and communicating the problems.

Sharad Kelkar

Sharad Kelkar: I am definitely aware of this concept, but it doesn't exist in our country. Will I subscribe to it? What rubbish! (Laughs) In my point of view this is no solution for saving a marriage. There are many couples, groups in society who do adapt to this concept, but for me it's a total no no. One has to be innovative with his wife every time. You cannot go on with the same routine over and over again. They can go out partying, watch movies and even can bring out innovation in having sex.

Posted on 22 february 2006 7:55 pm
http://www.tellychakkar.com/y2k6/feb/22feb/boletoh_swing.php

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Xx..£uvñëët..xX thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 18 years ago
ugh.. now das weird 😕