Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SRJKiShraddha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
for sat episode my fav were manasi di and chhavi and for sunday again manasi di and sumitji at least he sang better than sat. sachinji i think need more practice and training to bring consistency in their performance and strengthen their voice. kapil was ok, expected more from him as he is more trained compared to sachinji and sumitji.
but my vote is 4 manasi di.👍🏼
Edited by Kesarmania - 12 years ago
MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Siree...thats a awesome post...
Suresh Wadkar special guest for the bhakthi songs episode...

Sachin...his song selection was really good today...he has chossen a very catchy, very entertaining bhakti song...his performance was really good...

Kapil...attempting a song of kailash kher is not that easy...but he tried to do justice to it...he is OK with his singing...

Manasi...singing Lathaji's song is a very big challenge...she did justice to the song totally...she was very good ...

Sumeet...that is a very tough Shankar Mahadevan song...he was good in this song except than some places I misses that magic n power of the song from oiginal...

Sachin was the Performer Of The Day...

Manasi is my favorite😳😳😳

Spot Light Segment:

In the next saturday, there is duet round...Sachin and Manasi , and Sumeet n Kapil are the one who sing in this round as partners...
I liked the segment of Manasi when she was talking about all the music instruments...

Edited by MR21 - 12 years ago
minizz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Siree I was waiting for your post.lovely analysis.
Ramya,enjoyed reading your thoughts too.

My thoughts about the performances:
yesterday Sachin was my fav.the song he chose was really powerful and very catchy and I completely enjoyed his performance.

Kapil was not that good.He missed a beat in the beginning itself and this song is so tough.not at all easy to sing.He tried his best but still went off sur at some places.

Mansi was looking so pretty yesterday. Honestly speaking I loved her saturday performance more. I mean she sang well but at some places it felt as if she lost control.yet a beautiful performance but my vote goes to "jaanejaan"this week.loved her nana and nani.they were so cute.

Sumeet was better in this performance.I love that song so much and I listen to it daily once in the morning.helps me a lot. he was good but again at some places lost sur.still it was a great effort.loved Sumeet's performance after a long time.

thanks for this wonderful post Siree😃

Ramya thanks for the next week's info.I missed that😊

Edited by minizz - 12 years ago
SRJKiShraddha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hi chweetu sachinji sang morya morya from movie uladhal , i have heard original song is very powerful so i was not dat impressed wid sachinji
Edited by Kesarmania - 12 years ago
-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Haye me late shate... but Fab Analysis Teachu...The Sat episode was tooo Good with Bappi da...Manasi and Chhavi were awesome...but Sumeet looked good😳...and Sachinji toh Wah bhai Wah! Kya lag rahe the!!! I missed the sunday wala and also the pics