Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: --Ramyaks--

😕 ha hat gaya, i guess they removed it from global ?

Haan, its removed.. Maine kuch nahi kiya.. They removed it, birthday ka don beet gaya na.. 😆
SunShine_A thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: mishti_17

Haan, its removed.. Maine kuch nahi kiya.. They removed it, birthday ka don beet gaya na.. 😆

yaar but fr evry othr person
its fr a week or so
I hv seen so ab kyun😡
mishti_17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SunShine_A

yaar but fr evry othr person

its fr a week or so
I hv seen so ab kyun😡

I know yaar.. 😡Maine Global hone ke baad bhi edit kiya tha..
SunShine_A thumbnail
she looked so so gory in sarees always😍

anyway she look so gorgeous
and she used to look so mature in the show, othrwse she looks so yound and fresh and innocent offscreen
well evn Taani was so innocent😍
-GoldMist- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Many many happy returns of the day Anupriya. Thinking of you with love on your birthday and wishing you everything that brings you happiness today and always. You are like an angel for me. It must have been a rainy day when you were born because the heavens were crying because it lost its most beautiful angel. I'm enthralled by your beauty, mesmerized by your charisma and spellbound by your thoughts. No wonder I am always thinking about you. You are the one about whom I think more than myself in a day. You are the one about whom I dream day and night. You taught us what the true love is, what the true friendship is.

I can proudly say that you are the one behind whom I am crazy. Because of you I got to come across the feeling, how it is to be a true loyal fan. Love your acting. TV industry is so incomplete without you.Your work as Taani was fab. Loved Taani a lot. The way you portrayed Taani was indeed spectacular. I am in love with you and Taani because of the selfless and unconditional work you showed. As if you lived the character. You portrayed it brilliantly the innocence, the simplicity, the sacrificial love etc. Loved TaAnu(Taani-Anurag)'s sizzling chemistry. We all are mad behind it. Terribly missing Harshiya.

Liveliness is reflected from your acting. Hope we will get back such a fine actress very soon. Angel, love your every gesture. When I see you, your innocence, your simplicity, your beauty or anything else, the word which comes to me is Perfection Personified. You really are a gem. Love your angelic eyes, your angelic smile and everything. I just become speechless when it comes to you. And that's the reason you are our angel. To the world, you may be one person. But to me, you are the world. Anupriya please come back soon. Everything is so incomplete without you. We fans can't express how we feel without you. Please come back and dazzle the TV again with your magic and incomparable performance. Come back with a bang. With each year I love you more and more. Remember that your best years are still ahead of you. My heart for you will never break. My smile for you will never fade. My love for you will never end. I love you more than I did yesterday, but not as much as I will tomorrow. Angel love you more than anyone can.

Yours most lovingly,

Vartika

-Ramya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
😍

Word Count: 0

SunShine_A thumbnail
I know yaar.. 😡Maine Global hone ke baad bhi edit kiya tha.. I mean hadh hain yaar

fr IF ppl, its more thn a week and fr celeb
I dunno
😡
-GoldMist- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
guys why APK thread out from global announcement?
mishti_17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SunShine_A

I know yaar.. 😡Maine Global hone ke baad bhi edit kiya tha..

I mean hadh hain yaar

fr IF ppl, its more thn a week and fr celeb
I dunno
😡
I know yaar.. 🥱
SunShine_A thumbnail

Kyun Jagun Main☺️

Kaash hum kabhi bade he na hote😍

ramya do we hv ,ore pics of APK and HC from their othr shows
whch we can upload in their profiles