.:.|| Happy birthday Adorable Anupriya ||.:.

mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago

||26th November||

Today marks the day a good person was born, with a lovely heart, an enchanting smile, an influential mind, and an appealing personality. Its none other than ...

Today on your special day we all wud love to wish the best for you...

May God give you lots of such joys & happy moments.

May you live long & live happy. May worries, and bad luck remain away from u.
We wish you good luck.
A nice & lovely life to come. Bright & joyful future & all the good things that you can ever Wish or think of...

A Bouquet of loving wishes especially for you

Birthday Balloon

Hope your Birthday is bright

with beauty, warm with memories
and rich with happy moments
that you may enjoy and
cherish the whole year through
I hope you will find life to be good..
filled with all the things that mean the most to you
joy, happiness, contentment but above all
I wish you, love and luck that life may be complete
More thoughts than words could tell you,
more happy wishes too,
come with this lovely Birthday greeting

because it is meant for our Angel Anu...

Today is special because you're 21

Today brings a chance to look towards the future
new dreams, new successes.
To a bright new tomorrow
waiting for YOU!

Many Congratulations
on your
Special Day...

We wish, may your dreams come true...

God bless you..

We love you...

Spray I Love You

All Our Love

Edited by mishti_17 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-MariaMars- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Brief biography of the birthday girl:

Anupriya Kapoor is from Punjab and moved to Mumbai with Brother Vyom Kapoor when he participated in Star Voice of India. In her young age before moving into acting she assisted Gajendra Singh in Voice of India, Waar-Parivar and Junoon. Anupriya was an Associate Creative Head for Star Voice of India. After the show was over she began auditioning for ads and albums. 'She is currently completing her graduation in Political science via correspondence from Delhi University.

Anupriya Kapoor started her television career with a cameo role as Suhaani Shergill in Star One's all time popular show Miley Jab Hum Tum. Later she was about to work with Ekta Kapoor in Sony's Bayttab Dil Ki Tamanna Hai but later she pulled herself out of the show as she felt the role that she was offered and the actual character were different. That did not strain the relation between her and Ekta Kapoor and fortunately for both Ekta Kapoor and Anupriya Kapoor they came together again in Tere Liye.

Career as television actress:

Anupriya Kapoor is in her initial days of her career but still has managed to have a huge fan following.. In acting it is always so important to get good roles, and Anupriya believes the same. After MJHT, Anupriya Kapoor was approached to play the role of "Taani" in Ekta Kapoor's most ambitious project "Tere Liye" which eventually went on to become a huge hit. It took 1 year for her to get to lead role and her role as Taani as Anupriya believes in the quality of work she does. There were lots of expectation from her because Tere Liye had Harshad Chopra in lead role opposite her and the show was given lot of hype and true to the words, she did total justice to her role.

As she is from Punjab it was a challenge for Anupriya Kapoor to play the role of Bengali girl. She had to undergo Bengali classes as well.. All the hard work put in yielded results when her role as the adorable Taani was loved and appreciated by viewers..

After Tere Liye ended, she was seen in Star Plus's reality based "Ritz Jeele Yeh Pal" It was challenging for Anupriya as it was her first reality show.. Here too, she managed to get till top 3 being the only female contestant to do so.. Right now, all her fans are eagerly waiting to see her back on TV...

We wish you the best birthday ever..

One that's so fantastic that stays in your heart forever...

And we want you to know..

That no matter what.. We are always there with you wishing the best for you... Today.. Tomorrow... Always...

God bless you...Love u HAMESHA AND FOREVER

Edited by -MariaMars- - 12 years ago
Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

"Happy b'day anupriya!!! Let this b'day bring lots of love and happiness to you! Have a big blast!"

Love,
Simran.

Dear Anupriya, hoping that this day brings the best for you in every way possible. Please do know that there are some of us who appreciate and love you for what you are, dont ever forget that. Love you angel and hoping you have the best birthday this year😳. Happy Birthday

Chandni

HAPPYYY BIRTHDAYY PRINCESSS!!!! May you have manyy more!! Your such a sweetheart 😳 your an Amazing actress and a lovely person <33 u were Adorable in MJHT... and in Tere Liye, no one cud've done Taani better than you! May you have an Awsome year Ahead.. Love you loadzzz

Rabz

Wishing ANUPRIYA a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY
wishing all the happiness and luck to her
πŸ˜›

Basically i waited like crazy for the show Tere Liye to start after seeing its awesome and a passionate love story hoardings in my city ...APK in that hoarding in salwar suit was looking exactly my fav..English teacher of my school days ...i kind of went emotional...and Tere Liye the best emotional ,eternal love story till now i have seen...APK as TAANI lived her role in the show...i loved her simplicity..her acting ..her eternalness in the show ,which is kind of missing in the television actresses today .

Happy Birthday my Angel Anupriya!!! I love you n always will! Hope you have an amazing birthday and hope all your wishes come true!

Anupriya...I wish I could be just like her. Her beauty, simplicity n honesty makes me love her! I liked Anupriya when she entered Mile Jab Hum Tum as Suhaani. I just loved the way she acted. But, when she acted as Taani...I was like...OMG, I totally love her! She's the best actress in the world! Anupriya as Taani...I just loved the way APK acted. Taani is actually quite a difficult character to play if you think about it. She played Taani amazingly well. I think it's her best role she's played so far!
Anupriya is my fave actress n will always be! Hope she has an amazing b-day, n hope her life is full of happiness, success n love!

Love ya Anupriya,
Nahi ❀️ πŸ€—

Many Many Happy Returns of the Day Angel. I hope all your birthday dreams and wishes come true. All the very best for your Future projects. Love You More and More with every passing second. Happy B'day... May u have many more!

Anupriya May this birthday brings everything you deserve.
My love for you grows with each passing day. You hold a special place in my heart.
You are the best actress. I just get mesmerize in your beauty for hours.
The only word I can say for you is Perfection Personified. For me you are very special. Love is thinking about someone else than you think about yourself. In my life you secures that place.
Anu keep smiling. For me you are the best. Dying to see you back. Missing you a lot. Please come back soon to rock the television again.
Just hope your birthday's filled with love and perfect in every way. Wishing you a day filled with love and happiness

--
-Anahita.

Happy Birthday To You!
Happy Birthday To You!
Happy Birthday To Anupriya!
Happy Birthday To You!
Hope You Have A Blast !
Hope All Your Wishes Come True! <3
I LOVE LOVE YOU ANGEL <3

Many many happy returns of the day Anupriya πŸ₯³
Wishing you loads of happiness, good projects, and wonderful year ahead =)
May god bless ya.

====================================

I did not know Anupriya's existence before Tere Liye. But when I saw her as Taani in TL promo, I began to like her. Soon after when I actually saw her as Taani, I totally fell in love with her character and the actress, herself. Despite of having several other fav actresses, I have to admit that Anupriya is one of the flawless and amazing actresses we have in Tellywood ⭐️⭐️. I love her simple look, eyes, smile, and her voice the most 😳 Her smile literally makes me blush ☺️😳 She played the role of Taani outstandingly and I really do not think anyone could have done a better job than her. She was flawless.

Much luv, Sabz

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANUPRIYA

May you have an amazing birthday! All of us really do love you, nd we all hope you get alot of success nd happiness in your life, Amen :) You're an angel to all of us ❀️

-------------------------------------------------------------

What APK means to you?
- Anupriya is an angel in disguise to me. I mean at such a young age, she is so mature nd so sensible. She knows her job, she knows how to handle the media, nd more importantly she knows how to keep her personal nd professional life separate. Like HC said, when these two fight, its Anupriya who acts as the sensible one nd talks out matters with him. This quality is not something which everyone has, especially at such a young age. So yes, i do admire her for what she is. Simple nd sensible .. that's Anupriya Kapoor to me :D

How nd when you started liking her?
- I was a BIG Mjht fan, so i knew her since then. I liked Suhaani, but i wasnt an APK fan as such. When i heard about TL, nd about Ekta casting Anupriya opposite Harshad, i was like okay, lets see how this works out. Nd she found a fan in me right from the start of TL. Initially, i started liking her nd her couple with HC. Nd i think just after one month of the leap in TL, i was having a BIG girl crush on her πŸ˜† Nd wait, im not alone at this. Lubzie, Sadi, Mans, Aashi - Anupriya is a girl crush to all of us :P 😳

Her work as Taani?
- There are 'hardly' any female characters on television whom i like for what they are. Nupur Bhushan topped my list for that. But then i saw Taani, nd she was someone whom everyone could relate to. She wasnt unrealistic - just a simple girl who was in love with her best friend since childhood, as simple nd as complicated as that. Her transformation from a next-door-girl to a mature nd grown woman was amazingly depicted by Anupriya. I still remember the scene where Anurag shouts at Taani for using him for money nd being with Subodh at the same time. I remember telling my sister while watching it, that HC is a class apart actor nd though Anupriya compliments him really well, she can never be equal to him in acting. But whooaaa, i think Anupriya heard me saying that or something?! πŸ˜† Nd that one scene just made me took my words back!! Anupriya's acting was just impeccable there. She actually made me curse Onu for hurting her so much. I could feel her pain. She was THAT good πŸ‘
So yes, Anupriya has improved in every way, while depicting Taani. We all loved Taani, solely because Anupriya played Taani's character with perfection. She is definitely the BEST 😎

Happy Birthday Anupriya Kapoor!!

U are the angel of my life
An angel from Heaven

May this year be your best ever
Happy birthday, may this day always be a special one to remember.
Happy Birthday and many happy returns of the day.

Lovely msg for a Lovely Person
from Lovely Friend
For a Lovely Reason
at a Lovely Time
from a Lovely Mind
in a Lovely Mood
in a Lovely Style
to wish you
Have a Lovely "BirthDay"

Wish you a very happy birthday
May life lead you 2 great happiness
success and hope dat
all your wishes comes true!
enjoy your day.

In MJHT u was Fab n the most stunning actress

when i watch TL i was attracted to u
n now u are rhe most beautiful angel for me
it doesnt matter and i dont care what ppl think about u but for me u were u are n u will be the only angel of mu life
no one is PERFECT lyk U

luv u

Happy Birthday Agian!!
By Mahi

Because today's so special
it really wouldn't do,
to send one simple birthday wish
to last the whole year through...
So this wishes happy moments,
a day when dreams come true,
and a year that's filled with all the things
that mean the most to you.

This special
Birthday greeting
Is being sent your way,
With may happy wishes
For a truly perfect day.

Happy Birthday Anupriya

-Riya πŸ˜ƒ

Wishing Anupriya a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY ! ! ! πŸ₯³

Anupriya, U r a very talented actress and u have done a great job as Taani in Tere Liye !!! πŸ‘ Loved u as Taani very much...😳... U r a very nice person offscreen too. πŸ˜ƒ
Wish u all the success and happiness in life. Hope all ur bday dreams and wishes cum true !!! May this bday be just the beginning of a year filled with happy memories, wonderful moments and shining dreams. 😊
Would love to see u back in a new show again. Hope to see u back soon.
Good Luck. All the best ! πŸ‘πŸΌ

Happy Birthday Anupriya
ILY☺️

manyy mannyy happyy returnss of the day anupriyaa
may u hav a blast
hope all ur dreamss cum truee
u r our sweet angel...we r really mising u alott
may u achieve lotss of sucess happiness nd prosperityy in ur cumin life
njoyy ur day...my wishes nd prayers r always wid u
love u infinitelyyy
hav a blasttt 😊

-Ripal

APK is a role model for me...though she is sweet, innocent, and reserved, she is very very strong and independent as well, and is a great model of a modern Indian women...still moving forward in the world but also retaining her culture. I started liking her when I was catching up with Tere Liye during the period where Onu comes to stay at Taani's house...her amazing portrayal of Taani grasped me right away. She put her heart and soul into Taani and I think that is what captured us all; she made it seem like Taani was a real person and not just a character she was playing. I wish her all the best and really miss her presence on screen...hope she makes her comeback really soon!! 😊 Love her lots!

Happy Birthday APK!!! Thank you so much for all the hard work and dedication you've put into entertaining your fans. Hope to see you rocking the screen again soon. Really miss you Angel and hope you have a wonderful birthday filled with lots of happiness and love. Love you a lot! <3

~Tejy

May ALLAH give u lots
of such joys &
happy moments.
May U live long &
live happy. May worries,
thoughts,angers &
bad lucks remain
away 4m u.
I wish u good luck.
A nice & lovely life 2
come. Bright &
joyful future & all
the goods that U
can ever Wish or think off.
I wish, may ur dreams come true
& all sad
thoughts off.
AMEEN.

Happiness All Life Long..

Edited by -Ridzzi- - 12 years ago
Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

...Continued...

Happy birthday Anupriya! You were really good as Suhaani and Taani :D I really love you xxx

-Noorii

Many many happy returns of the day Anupriya. Thinking of you with love on your birthday and wishing you everything that brings you happiness today and always. You are like an angel for me. It must have been a rainy day when you were born because the heavens were crying because it lost its most beautiful angel. I'm enthralled by your beauty, mesmerized by your charisma and spellbound by your thoughts. No wonder I am always thinking about you. You are the one about whom I think more than myself in a day. You are the one about whom I dream day and night. You taught us what the true love is, what the true friendship is.

I can proudly say that you are the one behind whom I am crazy. Because of you I got to come across the feeling, how it is to be a true loyal fan. Love your acting. TV industry is so incomplete without you.Your work as Taani was fab. Loved Taani a lot. The way you portrayed Taani was indeed spectacular. I am in love with you and Taani because of the selfless and unconditional work you showed. As if you lived the character. You portrayed it brilliantly the innocence, the simplicity, the sacrificial love etc. Loved TaAnu(Taani-Anurag)'s sizzling chemistry. We all are mad behind it. Terribly missing Harshiya.

Liveliness is reflected from your acting. Hope we will get back such a fine actress very soon. Angel, love your every gesture. When I see you, your innocence, your simplicity, your beauty or anything else, the word which comes to me is Perfection Personified. You really are a gem. Love your angelic eyes, your angelic smile and everything. I just become speechless when it comes to you. And that's the reason you are our angel. To the world, you may be one person. But to me, you are the world. Anupriya please come back soon. Everything is so incomplete without you. We fans can't express how we feel without you. Please come back and dazzle the TV again with your magic and incomparable performance. Come back with a bang. With each year I love you more and more. Remember that your best years are still ahead of you. My heart for you will never break. My smile for you will never fade. My love for you will never end. I love you more than I did yesterday, but not as much as I will tomorrow. Angel love you more than anyone can.

Yours most lovingly,

Vartika

Happy Birthday princess, angel... Anupriya, APK, Anu πŸ₯³ as shes known by her loved ones..I wish God fulfills all her wishes and keeps her blessed and safe. APK is such an inspiration to girls. Her simple, honest, practical, independent, punctual and cheerful attitude is what most of her fans look upto her.I love her as Taani, was clean bowled by Taani's bubbly, cheerful, caring and dedicated person ❀️ ❀️ ❀️ I can keep on saying about Taani, but since this is about APK will stick to that :P Got to know somewhat about APK in sbs, sbb, u and me tv and other segments and also during Ritz Jeele Ye Pal. What I love about her is her practical thinking, her simple and straight forwardness. All her fans are waiting for her comeback. We are dreading to see her in a daily soap. 😍And ending my message by wishing once again our most loved APK, a very very Happy Birthday. Lots of flying kisses and hugs to her 😊

-Pats

Happy Birthday Anupriya
VM from my side

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iY6Vz4sWEC8[/YOUTUBE]

Direct Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iY6Vz4sWEC8

May you have all the joy your heart can hold,
All the smiles a day can bring,

All the blessings a life can unfold,
May you have Gods best in everything.

HappyBirthday
Anupriya Kapoor πŸ₯³

dear anupriya...
May this year be filled with sunshine and smiles, laughter and love
may god bless u always and all ur dreams and wishes come true

love,
vandy

With Love

Sugi 😊

Wishing you all the great things in life
Hope this day will bring you an extra share
of all that makes you the happiest
May your smiles grow
And frowns disappear
Happy Birthday Anupriya and all the best for everything

Happy Birthday Anupriya

I don't know when or how I fall for her as an actress and when as human being and it seems very stupid as well since I was never in favor of her being in Tere Liye opposite Harshad from what I heard about her as actor and about her looks but well when the first promo came, she completely blew me off with such wonderful work in the promo itself and the mesmerizing and fresh chemistry I witnessed in the promo through her and Harshad. And that point unknowingly I started falling for her as actress and when the big day came, I understood that no other could play Taani better than her.

And as times passed and we saw the real shy, cute, bubbly Anupriya Kapoor who was loved by one and all, who proved everybody wrong inspite of so much of criticism and not so good remarks about her and the show, she didn't lose heart and proved that she is the one which made me fall for her hard working and dedicated girl Anupriya Kapoor. Her cuteness, simplicity and adorable nature made me a proud fan of Anupira Kapoor fan.

I just wish her all luck for Future Projects And Wish to see her back in good show very soon.

Happy Birthday

But before going on, want to say that come back soon on screen with one super amazing project.

Miss seeing you on our screen daily since it's the only place through which we were introduce to sone such talented actress and gem of a person.

On this day just want to ThankYou for giving us Taani and being part of TaAnu, keeping everything aside, you just proved that no other could have done Taani better.

We loved watching Anupriya Kapoor as Taani and as Anuin whatever little segments we got during Tere Liye, enjoyed the daring Anupriya who went into JLYP who experimented with an adventure show.

On this very special day just want to say

All your fans love you for what you are and will always be there for you

Many Many Happy Returns Of The Day

Have a prosperous future and may you touches new height of success.

Ashlesha & Maha

First OF all
A very Happy Birthdayy to you

πŸ€—πŸ₯³
I sincerely wish and hope that ur life would be filled with colors and brightness in the years to come...😳
It was on TereLiye that i first saw you😳...and i must say...you and harshad together on the mind blowing script created the life and soul of tereliye...😳...and i really thank you for that.😳..it was a real treat to watch you onscreen ...😳..
😳 i don't know how to compliment u that would justify your talent.😳...whichever words i come up with...i don't think its enough.πŸ˜†...so..all i would say is...just be the person you are ,keep on working hard as you do now ...and keep coming back on shows so that we dont have to miss you..😳..you are simply awesome.😳...You are really on the right path of your life...😳
.May god bless u...😳
😳

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wzuhkeguPIc[/YOUTUBE]

Direct Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wzuhkeguPIc

Happy birthday Angel.. πŸ€—I wish you all the happiness in the world. May God bless you with Love, Happiness, Family & Friends. HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!

May you always have enough happiness to keep you sweet, enough trials to keep you strong, enough success to keep you trying, enough faith to give you courage and enough determination to make each day a good day. Happy Birthday'

Anupriya came into existence for me when I came to know that some actress has been replaced in the Sony show.. There was no pic of hers.. I wanted to see her pic.. For some reason, I really had this urge to see how she looks.. But then, I never got to see her pic and I forgot the story as time passed by.. And all of a sudden, I got to know that Ms Anupriya Kapoor wud be playing Suhani Shergill in MJHT' I still remember I saw her entry.. I liked her.. Her first impression on me was of this beautiful girl with sharp features.. Very less actresses have that charm.. I started liking her as Suhani and Suhani-Adhiraj Jodi on a wholeπŸ˜†' Then, she left the show.. I thought she shudnt have.. Then came May 2010.. I came to know she wud be opposite Harshad Chopda in a show which was loosely based on Ekta Kapoor's life.(lol.. I know.. I thought, Anupriya as Ekta Kapoor.. 😲) But then, Tere Liye was nothing like that' πŸ˜† I really liked the promos.. And it had Harshad in it.. Toh dekhna toh banta hee tha.. I didn't know how they wud fare as a Jodi.. But I wanted to give the show a try.. So I started seeing it.. Within no time, Anupriya made a special place for herself.. I never knew she wud go on to become my favorite actress.. πŸ˜ƒ But she has.. The sweet spoken Taani and equally soft-spoken Anupriya made me her big time fan.. party-smiley-557.gif image by ocbwShe is so down to earth with no unnecessary air or attitude.. Such a rare quality.. All I want to say is, God bless u on your special day' Wishing a super awesome birthday to the most beautiful, strong and inspiring person'purplebdaycake.gif image by ocbw

Please come back soon.. Really want to see u back soon.. Make a rocking comeback.. Love u loads' πŸ€—

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VS-LdiPxW2o[/YOUTUBE]

Direct Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VS-LdiPxW2o

May Life's Brightest Joys
Illuminate your path
and May each days journey
Make your dreams true
πŸ€—

U are one person whom i love sooo much... I wish u keep smiling always...
Hoping to see ur comeback soon.. 😍

May God Bless u with happiness, good health always now, HAMESHA AND FOREVER ❀️

Happy Birthday Anupriya Kapoor πŸ€—
Wish you all the very BEST in life :D May each and every second of your life be filled with happines - Keeep shining, and keeep SMILING :DD
Wish you a super year ahead filled with lots of love, joy and blessings :)
May all the success touch your feet, and you get a WONDERFUL year ahead.
You are the SUPER cute actress I ever have seen <3 Your smile brighten every darken day, every sad face, and makes our life full on COLOURFULL :D <33
Happy Birthday to you, ANGEL <3 Happy BIRTHDAY to you :DD
May God always bless you :)
I Love You - and will always supoort you :D
You are My HERO 😎 LoveYAAWH*
Enjoy your BIRTHDAY to the fullest xD HAVE AN BLAST !!! :DD
PS - Your smile is sooo DAMN cute :DD awww

Lots of love - and Big B-DAY wali Jaaado ki Jhappi πŸ€—πŸ€—
Hina-

Happy Birthday Anupriya

I LOVE YOU 😳 ☺️ 😍
😍

For Me Anupriya Is a Pearl from an Oyster, and a Diamond from a treasure box.. I know its too much, But thats the Magic she has done over us..Regarding how i started liking her is from MJHT days, her entry itself made me to say, "Beautiful" with such long hair, big and sparkling eyes everything in her was Awesome, which is y i call her "Perfection Personified" From MJHT till TL day she is rocking and Really from MJHT she has been an inspiration to me and has been my "Favorite" 😳

Anupriya as Taani was a great example to many ladies, she has done an awesome work as Taani and has captivated a large no. of audiences with her beauty and great performance as Taani and has stolen hearts of many men too .. πŸ˜† As Taani she has entertained us a lot and I wish her all the very best for her future Projects and Pray that The way she Rocked as Taani, just like that she will rock in all her roles, God bless her.. 😳

Edited by -Ridzzi- - 12 years ago
mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Thanks to all those who sent in their wishes... πŸ€—

One person can make a crucial ingredient in the team but one person cannot make a team.. Thats why no work seems complete in all aspects till its a team work.. ..So we would like to thank all those who helped in making this birthday thread...πŸ˜ƒ

Credit to Shagun, Maha, Aisha and Shareen for the wonderful sigs...Thanks a lot guys.. They're rocking..!! πŸ€—

Special thanks to Maria, Ridzi, Ashlesha and Hoor.. πŸ€— It wudnt have been possible without you guys...😳

P.S : All the birthday sigs are free to use.. 😳

Edited by mishti_17 - 12 years ago
DIYA- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

As we observe your birthday now,
Your cake and gifts don't matter much.
These common things aren't really you,
Ribbons, paper hats and such.

We celebrate a person who
Brings happiness to everyone,
Someone who gives more than she gets,
And fills our lives with joy and fun.

So Happy Birthday, and many more!
We hope you make it to a hundred and two,
Because we cannot even dream
What life would be like without you.
DIYA-
Edited by DIYA- - 12 years ago
-Ramya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

May this birthday offer you much of joy and happiness

Happy Birthday

Anupriya πŸ€—

Edited by --Ramyaks-- - 12 years ago
manasi_31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Wishing Anupriya a very Happy Birthday!πŸ₯³ Love her <3 May God bless her always

Made this for APK's birthday :D Dunno what have I ended up doing lol

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztPSYqYY5fA[/YOUTUBE]

DL : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztPSYqYY5fA

*still reserved* πŸ˜† abhi toh mera speech aana baaki hai πŸ˜›πŸ€£
Edited by manasi_31 - 12 years ago
sofiaax thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
ANUPRIYA! <3
πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³
Hope all your Wishes Come True!
LOVE YOU ANGEL <3
πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
Edited by -Sofia- - 12 years ago
sparkling-star thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Happy Birthday Anupriya Di ! :D <3 πŸ₯³
I loved you in MJHT .. But Tere Liye was something else.
And watching it end was really painful ..
But I'm glad cause after that I got to know more about the actress who played our beautiful and gracious Taani.
Hoping you will come back on our tv screens soon! And hope that this birthday brings many happiness and joy to you.
Its amazing to see how much you achieved only at 21 !.
I love you as a role model, and I inspire to be somewhat like you someday.
I wish you were my sister! No joke. My older brother is only a 2 weeks younger then you and belive me he's soo UGH. πŸ˜†
Sorry back to topic. :|
Anyways we miss our Angel !. <3
And we need some good birthday girl interviews to cheer a lot of us up! ;)
Gotta go now, Bye Angel Di.
Lots of love.

Minnie.