Rashmi Desai moving in and out of Nandish's house

569506 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Rashmi Desai moving in and out of Nandish's house

Nandish Sandhu and Rashmi Desai

It is a well-known fact that Nandish Sandhu and Rashmi Desai, Veer and Tapasya of Colors'Uttaran are married. The two tied the knot on 9 February, 2011 in Ghaziabad. However, unlike other married couples the two don't stay together after marriage. Why? Well, Rashmi once told Tellychakkar.com that she would be moving in with her husband only after their traditional wedding takes place.

But it looks like Rashmi has changed her mind now. Buzz is that the star is moving in and out of husband, Nandish's place. In fact, she has left half of her belongings at Nandish's residence in Malad while the other half remains at her mother's place.

A source tells us, "When not shooting, the two spend some quality time together at Nandish's place. But if Nandish has a night shoot, then Rashmi goes back to her mom's place. But otherwise, she stays back."

In fact, when we spoke to Nandish about it, he confirmed the same. "She hasn't shifted in yet, but yes she stays with me on and off." But what about the condition of staying together only after taking the saat pheras? "It will happen early next year, but since we have had a court marriage, there's nothing wrong in staying together," he says.

Well Nandish, people stay together without even committing themselves, but you guys are married to each other. So there's nothing wrong in it. We just hope that you guys do not postpone your traditional wedding and Rashmi is saved from the trouble of moving in and out of her piya ka ghar!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sps0114 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Yet again publicity...they first make it a big deal on living together traditional marriage then no big deal coz they are married...GROW up! Why and who do you need to convince, do people care, its your personal life...NS/RD get over the media addiction...

Yesterday article came out saying relationship in troubled water and now to counter it a justification all hunky dory in their world and normal...

Atleast Jai and Mahi dont make a big deal they had a registered marriage too and living together...

Edited by sps0114 - 12 years ago
BeautyBabe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i will never get one thing why didn't they traditionally married first ๐Ÿค”i mean they are emphazing so much on traditional marriage so marry traditionally what was need of court marriage ๐Ÿ˜•the story of NS grandma sick so i think she wanted to see her grandson as groom or only wanted his marriage certificate ๐Ÿ˜•confusing isn't it ? ๐Ÿ˜•
Edited by kikyo - 12 years ago
sps0114 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kikyo

i will never get one thing why didn't they traditionally married first ๐Ÿค”i mean they are emphazing so much on traditional marriage so marry traditionally what was need of court marriage ๐Ÿ˜•the story of NS grandma sick so i think she wanted to see her grandson as groom or only wanted his marriage certificate ๐Ÿ˜•conufisng isn't it ? ๐Ÿ˜•

From the start the way they approached their relationship is more for the media too much hipe...people in love and to whom relationship really matters dont flaunt it like they did...people younger than them in the industry are more sensible and have handled their family wishes well too where family matters...
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: kikyo

i will never get one thing why didn't they traditionally married first ๐Ÿค”i mean they are emphazing so much on traditional marriage so marry traditionally what was need of court marriage ๐Ÿ˜•the story of NS grandma sick so i think she wanted to see her grandson as groom or only wanted his marriage certificate ๐Ÿ˜•conufisng isn't it ? ๐Ÿ˜•

yaar jia we veecha fans r trying 2understand this thing from the day we heard their court marriage but not living 2gether. wat is this?? if they want 2 live 2gether then why don't they do it as both r legally married!! wen they've relationship of husband-wife then why r they playing a hide & seek game wid media & their fans??๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•and this grandma sickness story is a sham bcoz which grandmaa even a modern one wants 2 see only marriage certificate & not the real marriage!!๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜• but its a confirmed that both NS & RD r publicity hungary & hav media & attention addiction!! but they've 4gotten that 2 much of everything is bad & it"ll prove a boomrang 4 them!!hope they get their brains back!! amen!!๐Ÿ˜†
sps0114 thumbnail
Dont be surprised if these articles follow yet again another article on RD expecting, coz she has put on weight...they first make themselves vulnerable to media and then cring/get mad at media for publishing crazy stuff
BeautyBabe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tiny15

yaar jia we veecha fans r trying 2understand this thing from the day we heard their court marriage but not living 2gether. wat is this?? if they want 2 live 2gether then why don't they do it as both r legally married!! wen they've relationship of husband-wife then why r they playing a hide & seek game wid media & their fans??๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•and this grandma sickness story is a sham bcoz which grandmaa even a modern one wants 2 see only marriage certificate & not the real marriage!!๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜• but its a confirmed that both NS & RD r publicity hungary & hav media & attention addiction!! but they've 4gotten that 2 much of everything is bad & it"ll prove a boomrang 4 them!!hope they get their brains back!! amen!!๐Ÿ˜†

dolly i know celebrites like to add to masala's in their stories but NS and RD are too much lol since they both are married so live together as husband wife use to no for that traditional marriage if you want traditional marriage then why did court marriage seedhay seedhay wohi karo itna ghuma kyun rahe ho ๐Ÿ˜†yeah they both need to focus on their acting skills more than unnecessary media hype because many times it creates negative image
Jenishazz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Gosh! Yet another publicity stunt.
rashi85 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hahaha i find this article funny..why all those big talks bt stayn togther only after rituals n blah blah n now they r themselves making a foool of themselves!!!!
Niha_Baishya thumbnail
Actors prefer to have publicity even if it is small matter because they are afraid of being forgotten from the public's mind. However there are some people who hardly speaks infront of or comes out to media, they prefer privacy because for them private and professional life are both different. In such matter the people compare with the thing that such less publicity seeking people are less popular because of their role in on screen . Moreover one thing is sure publicity also helps in award winning as well as calls from organizers to perform in shows even if they deserved or not a topic for debate.