I can't view "Kuljeet Randhawa: we miss u

MNMS thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

guys im unable to view "Kuljeet Randhawa : We miss u forever"😕.... br that the topic "kuljeet college" was not viewable..... what can i do... barnali .. priya.... guys ...😕

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coolfriend thumbnail
I want to know abt Kuljit Randhawa. why she comitted suicide. i miss her from the bottom of my heart. could u plzzz tell me what was the reason. n plzzz tell me more about her. i miss ur absence in my life foreever.
MNMS thumbnail
cool friend welcome to the forum!!!
there were lots of reasons for her suicide... i just posted my thoughts in a post "Reasons for her suicide" ... but i don't know where the topic is ..i can;t find that... lot of people posted there comments there...it was like an analysis of her life in our view... wish i could get that topic..
we love her a lot...and miss her a lot!!
sneh_in thumbnail
i POSTED THAT YESTERDAY TODAY WHEN I TRIED TO OPEN THAT ME TOO CAN'T VIEW IT IT IS SHOWING THAT ADMINISTRATER LOCKED IT WHY IT IS SO
Barnali thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
same here wth me
even i can't open it 😕
bt the topic is open nt closed
😕
MNMS thumbnail
Barnali..wht's is going on with our posts 😭 ... someone deletes it.. someone locks it 😭 ...im goona cry barnali do something.plzzzzzz. these pieces of writings are v precious to us... Barnali u r very sweet..plz be the guardian angel of our posts too!! 😭
Kohinoorfan thumbnail
I cant view the posts too .. Well by the way welcome coolfriend !! And yaa plz Barnali !! I send a post before yesterday and now i says that this post is locked !! 😭
mn_gurl91 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey coolfriend welcom 2 da forum........hope u haf fun here..... 😆
iluv_samar_afi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
yup barnali, i hav tried to open millions of posts here but sometimes blank pages come up. wat's happenin???? by da welcome coolfriend!!
Lovely-Maiden thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

same here, i acnt view some topics..why?