Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

642940 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
^^It is not a question of who is better between Sanam Boloch and Buhsra Ansari, the main point is, was Bushra Ansari's performance as Saima Chaudhry an award winning performance in comparison to Sanam's portrayal of Bano?
That is the actual point of discussion :)
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: RafAholic

^^It is not a question of who is better between Sanam Boloch and Buhsra Ansari, the main point is, was Bushra Ansari's performance as Saima Chaudhry an award winning performance in comparison to Sanam's portrayal of Bano?

Agreed. The actors are getting the awards based on their performance as a character, not as an individual themselves :)
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I'm happy Faisal got it for best actor. If I'm not mistaken, he has never gotten a LSA for best actor all these yrs..it's always Humayun or Nouman Ejaz. Faisal was brilliant in MZZB..and one can tell he gives his 200% in each & every drama..so, I say it's about time Faisal got recognized at these LSA. No doubt Fawad was great as Hassan in Daastan, but Faisal was great also in MZZB.

Sanam on the other hand was hands down robbed. She deserved the LSA. Bushra Ansari is known for her comedy..so I have no idea why she got an award for something that wasn't really extraordinary for Bushra's potential. Sanam was the best actress of 2010 by far.
Edited by starstuck - 12 years ago
453547 thumbnail

I own my statement,BA's performance as Saima Ch is definitely an award winning performance,I wonder why would you think it's not?😲
As far as Sanam's character is concerned,maybe she acted better in the serial but to me it's Bushra ANY given day,also people go by the papularity of the character than the acting scales it's unfortunate though.I haven't seen Daastan maybe I find Sanam better, YET Bushra's character was definitely award winning😳
-Aliza- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: rabi05

thanks! and is there a full award ceremony??

I dont think there is hun..but try searching for it..you might just find it.
642940 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Haya.

I own my statement,BA's performance as Saima Ch is definitely an award winning performance,I wonder why would you think it's not?😲
As far as Sanam's character is concerned,maybe she acted better in the serial but to me it's Bushra ANY given day,also people go by the papularity of the character than the acting scales it's unfortunate though.I haven't seen Daastan maybe I find Sanam better, YET Bushra's character was definitely award winning😳

It's fine! I respect your opinion. But if I feel that Sanam deserved the award, I am surprised you find that shocking 😆 (your emoticon indicates that!) It is entirely a matter of opinion. Just because SC was a popular character and Bushra is a legend, does not automatically mean that I have to give her my vote.
You see, you haven't seen Dastaan, so how is it possible to compare her work with Bushra? I have seen both Dastaan and Dolly ki aayegi baraat, hence the comparision. But even if you were to watch Dastaan and still believed that Bushra deserved the award, that would be completely fine.
You own your statement, and I own mine :) I still feel Sanam Baloch gave an award winning performance.

And thanks for your views :)
Edited by RafAholic - 12 years ago
453547 thumbnail

It's fine! I respect your opinion. But if I feel that Sanam deserved the award, I am surprised you find that shocking 😆 (your emoticon indicates that!)

Arey I was shocked as to WHY you don't find Bushra's performance award winning😳 I swear I wasn't doubting Sanam's calibre or sth she's def a fine actress but as I mentioned earlier DKAGB is more papular than Daastan so maybe they went by public voting:)
It is entirely a matter of opinion. Just because SC was a popular character and Bushra is a legend, does not automatically mean that I have to give her my vote.
Agree here.
You see, you haven't seen Dastaan, so how is it possible to compare her work with Bushra? I have seen both Dastaan and Dolly ki aayegi baraat, hence the comparision. But even if you were to watch Dastaan and still believed that Bushra deserved the award, that would be completely fine.
True that,I shouldn't compare both since I haven't seen Daastan but I loved Saima CH hence the sort of reaction😳
You own your statement, and I own mine :) I still feel Sanam Baloch gave an award winning performance.
Maybe,as I didn't follow the serial so I wouldn't know all I meant was Bushra was equally good,and btw we were talking about whether or not she deserved the award which IMO she did.Anyways let's agree to disagree since I loved Bushra so Saima CH for me and you loved Sanam so Bano for you.😃

And thanks for your views :)
I hope I didn't come across as rude though and you're welcome😳

Edited by Haya. - 12 years ago
pklover thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i 100 % agree , they should have support actors awards too and bushra ansari should have won that ... Dastaan bano and hassan werre the best last year