~WU 24 th Nov~ Mridangs outburst

addicted1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Veena is in the kitchen, Dhamroo sneaks up on her and sees her day dreaming, he gets her attention, she winds him up that he's in the kitchen to look for Jhumka, but she's upstairs alone. He winds her up about when she gets married, and how she will follow him around too. She says stop harassing me, gau walks in and Dhamroo goes on about Veenas wedding and how he will buy her a gift etc. He tells Veena about the new scheme Murli has come up with at work; gau is listening on about the new guy Suresh getting a bonus for doing a good job.

Gau walks into the room and gives Mirdang the tea she takes Jasmin and put her in her cot. She watches Mirdang looking stressed. She sits near him and says he was better of working as a conductor; at least then our job was secure, now we won't know when Murli will throw us out. Mirdang says u have started again, gau says I am sharing my concerns with u. She winds him up more about how the new guy has already got a bonus but u have been working for so long and u haven't been offered anything like that. Mirdang gets up and says have u got nothing else to do but spy on me at work, she gets up and says Dhamroo told me, I can understand ur pain, I cant watch this, I cant see u being treated this way! She says listen to me, get Ur old job and we can get our own crappy house, I prefer that than living here and u being treated like crap. Mirdang says stop starting trouble and stirring rubbish in our house, she says fine I won't say anything, even though im Ur wife, I will sit quietly but if u come home everyday like this shouting at me, one day u might hit Jasmin too.

Mirdang walks away. Gau thinks I know some drama happened, im ramji ki bhanji, I will find out.

The pundit is round and he is showing picture of boys in an album, Bharti and everyone is looking at the picture, he shows a picture or a guy who lives alone and Murli says he wants to send Veena to a house where there's lots of family, show us other pictures. Mirdang and gau walk in and the pundit shows another picture of another boy. The pundit says that the guy works in a good job etc, and they want to know about the family, he goes on and says the family is similar to yours 2 older brothers and a sister too, the pundit gives them the picture and Dhamroo takes it.

The pundit leaves, he said he will find out about the family and let u know immediately, he asks if he should leave but stands there, Kamla calls Mirdang and he gives him some money, everyone is staring at him, the pundit doesn't look happy with the amount being given, Murli hands him more and says this is from all of us. Mirdang is left standing there with the money. The pundit looks at Mirdang and says when it comes to a good deed, u shouldn't count money and give it, gau can see Mirdang is pissed, Bharti also looks concerned and Murli says Pundit its not that, when our sisters wedding is fixed we will hand u lots more money, don't worry. Murli walks the pundit out. The family sit back down and gau watches mirdang being pissed off. Dhamroo is showing Veena the picture of the guy and making jokes, Murli walks back in and says Veena wedding will defo be fixed this time, Veena are u ready to go far. Mirdang says if u guys don't mind, can I say something, Bansi says yeh say what u want, Mirdang said he doesn't think this is a right rishta for our only sister, she will go far and its not fair. Everyone looks confused. Murli says bhai, it's not that far, and we can see her whenever we want, don't worry, I think its will be fine. Kamla says she agrees with Murli. Mirdang stands up and shouts Murli ji is ALWAYS right, who am I to speak, and I'm too dumb, at the company im treated like a second class citizen, now here at home too. Everyone is standing and looking shocked at Mirdangs behaviour. Mirdang goes on and says daily I am losing respect, even outside of this house im losing respect, u told me to give the pundit money, and look Murli the boss took money out and showed me up. Mirdang goes on about how Murli got involved, he's the boss, and he needs to get involved! Murli says no Bhai its nothing like that, Bharti looks really worried and Murli is hurt and shocked by everything.

(Episode was cut! But Mirdang said something about Murli not thinking twice about how he would feel when doing things etc.) Mirdang is walking away from Murli and the family; they are all left starring at him, and upset. Gau is pleased that Mirdang has created a scene and looks over at Murli looking upset.

Murli and Bharti are in their room, Murli goes on about how he is shocked about Mirdang is behaving, I wasn't aware of how much bitterness is in him, and I was sitting back thinking things were fine, even at work I never failed to give him respect he deserves, even in the biggest meeting I took him along with us, sometimes I even let him go alone, I trust him completely and made sure I made him aware of how much I respect him and think highly of him. I don't know where I went wrong. I thought things were ok now, and even after all these mistakes I never let him feel bad about it, after everything that happened today Im shocked that he could think like that. Bharti comes towards him and says Mirdang is upset, unknowingly u have hurt him and he can't forget it, in this situation anyone can say anything. This wasn't Mirdang talking it was his hurt feelings. Think today, we may have pushed too much about this guy, maybe he is too far, Veena is his only sister too, we all said yes when we heard about this new guy we all agreed on this rishta, but did anyone stop and think to ask Mirdang what he thinks and if he agrees. Murli is thinking about what Bharti is saying, Bharti says it's important to get everyone to agree with this. U need to make up with him, talk to him. Murli says ur right Bharti, but Mirdang is really angry ATM, he wont listen to me, even if I fold my hands and ask for forgiveness he wont listen, I will talk to him 2maro morning. Bharti says Murli ji, what if by 2maro things get worse, this poison and bitterness spreads, what will we do. This could cause more pain in our family, I have dealt with a lot already, but if our family breaks, I won't be able to cope, I won't be able to take it. She walks out of the room emotional and Murli is watching her as he knows she's really affected by all this.

Thanks Jas! Great update!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
thanks to both of u for update

this time minus gaushala poison i felt mridang did have a point

he was right about what he felt and could sympathise with him.

lal family has been doing lots of paritality towards mridang since long time and since bharti and her riches came into the family its always murli and bharti and now veehan

no onebothers to think about other son

so he is bound to be pissed off

at times these things do happen in family and i hope some solution would come out soon

dont want the leap at all