anitha.b thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 19 years ago
Uttarakhand Based Actor Varun Badola has adopted seven-year-old "Hasina"
The first "Dev" of Des Mein Nikla Hoga Chand has done a praiseful act. He has adopted a seven-year-old girl named "Hasina". Hasina regularly tops in her class. The father says with a smile " I am really proud of Hasina, her report card looks good. I have never been a topper in my academic life Hasina makes me feel proud of me being her father". Considering this Varun is planning to adopt another child in a couple of months he says, " I am in a position to help needy people and I will till the time I can."

Varun also has an added excitement in his life. The wedding bells of Varun are scheduled to ring in the month of November with beautiful and talented, Ms Rageshwari Sachdeva. She is a famous singer and also a well-known actress. She was in the film "RAHUL" directed by Prakash Jha, before this she was also there in Shyam Benegal's flim "Hari Bhari". The lovely Punjabi lady had also shown her talent in the famous album "Hule Hulare" and in those days it was one of the top numbers in the music chart. During her pre - career she was also seen in the serials of BALAJI TELEFILMS like "Kahani Ghar Gahr Ki…"

The lovely couple got engaged a month ago with the blessings of their parents and relatives. So the two very well versed actor and actress are tying the nupital knot by the end of this year. We wish them all the best for their future.

Varun is a very good actor and played different roles in Films like CHARAS and HASIL. And serials like Desh Main Nikla Hoga Chand, Awaz Dil se Dil tak, Kosish Eak Asha and many More.
Currently he is busy with Astitva Ek Prem Khani on ZEE TV.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks a lot for the info.That's a wonderful news.I think Rageshwari is beautiful.Varun of course is very handsome & now we know very kind too.I hope his career keeps the upswing.
pmahesh thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
They will make a wonderful couple
Manna thumbnail

Its nice to hear abt ppl adopting., There are lots of kids out there who can do with a lil love their way.

But i dont understand one thing- The indian law does not give a girl child to a unmarried man for adoption. I wonder how Varun did this.