update march 15...naina knows everything.

niyati_patel thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

hi guys...

ok so today start with that women came to kavya 's house  and tells them that she is (forgot the name) and says that divya was working at her beer bar for last 6 years...when divya was going to suicide that women saved her and since that time she is there ...with her..the women says that i know that place is not nice to work but believe me at my place girls do work there but with respects.... and divya says that see now mayank knows everything and he will prove me as a caracterless girl and he will get kush....kavya says that no that wont happen cuzz she will go to sunaian and tell her everything and that i know dr sunaian will understand my prob....

but dr mayank is way too smart and  he goes to sunaina and tell her lie that he used to love someone and then she was pregnent and he wanted to marry that girl but she was not nice all she needed was money so she left me i never knew where she has gone and bla bla and now i just found out that kush is my son and divya is that girl.....and shows concerne about kush that he want to have kush but cant do anything about it.....naina is shocked but poor  naina wha can she do......is in tears... but understand mayank and believe in his lie.......

at sonia's house everyone is there means her mom ayush's mom and dad and  ayush as well...they are talking about marriage and sonia's mom says that they want this marriage to be done in delhi to there some pushetani house where her dada is...so she asked if there is any prob in that to which ayush mom says no its fine ....and she gives sonia her shaadi's joda.....and sonia says i will go and put that in my room...ayush go behind her...sonia is wear the chuni of the dress to see how she is looking and ayush comes from back and says i always wanted to see how u will look in shaadi's joda...and then kavya calls ayush and ayush answer the phone she tell him to come fast as its importent....

kavya says to ayush that after a long thought i have decided that i will go to suniana and say everything...ayush and kavya go there and talk to mayank in bad way...to which mayank replies as if nothing happen and he is so inocent...dr naina comes there but before kavya can say something naina says that she knows everythingand that she dosent wanna hear anything about it...kavya gets very upset and..goes away from there ayush follows her..and kavya is crying and saying that i cant live without kush...i might not have give birth to kush but he is my son and i love him......😭 she hugs ayush....😑   episode ends here.......i hope no one comes between ayush and sonia...😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chweetweety thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot for the update. I too dont want sonia and ayush to split...but u know these soaps....they are the best in such twists πŸ˜†
meghavi thumbnail
great updateπŸ‘πŸ‘, thanks Niyati!!