addicted1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Kamla and Bharti are doing something, Bharti says she will go with Kamla out somewhere; she hasn't been out for a while. Kamla says sure come along too. Bansi is reading the newspaper on the sofa. Jhumka and Veena come in having a mini argument, and Jhumka says show them, but she's embarrassed, Jhumka explains how she was cleaning Veena room and came across her diary, when she read it she couldn't stop crying, Jhumka explains that Veena missed Bharti more esp. after reading the diary she realised how much. Veena doesn't want to read the poem, but Bharti says she wants to hear it as she is sure that it will be all good things. Veena starts reading about a fairy and how she would come to our home and feel our home and my life with happiness, please give our fairy back and take everything else, without her our lives are empty without her, life is difficult to live'.

Everyone is emotional, Bharti too, she stands up and walks to Veena hugging her, Veena says u won't leave again will u? Bharti says she will fight destiny but she will never leave her family again.

Back at the office Murli is sitting with mirdang and Shankar ji, they are discussing new business plans. Mirdang doesn't look like he agrees with Murli's plans and ideas, Murli asks him what he thinks, mirdang says do as u want, u have made the plans alone, come up with the decision alone too. Murli is left starring at him and mirdang just continues writing in his book. The new guy Suresh walks in and tells Murli he has got a new contract, Mirdang looks annoyed, Murli praises Suresh and says he should get an award for his hard work. Suresh says thanks for the award and for believing in me, Murli says well done and so does Shankar ji, but mirdang doesn't look happy.

Back at home, gau is on the phone with chimti and telling her she is succeeding in her plans and that she has successfully blinded her husband and the fights are starting already. Chimti praises her, she then asks her about gaus daughter and says what's her name etc, gau goes on about no-one cares about her; they only care about Bharti's son. Chimti says unki nani badnaam hojai! She says she has come up with a unique name like gau and Jhumka, the name is chameli! LOL! Gau says it's a horrible name and she won't name her daughter that. Gau says if she was named that my daughter won't be able to live happily, chimti says she will n ever talk to gau if she doesn't name her that. They put the phone down. Gau looks through a name book and tries to find the translation for the name of chameli, the name is converted to Jusamini(? I think) this is a great foreign name and that her daughter will be proud of it!

Downstairs Bharti is serving bharjis, to Veena, Kamla and Bansi. Gau walks in referring to her daughter as jusamini, and Veena asks Kamla what that means, gau continues calling her daughter that name and sits on the sofa in front of Kamla and Bansi. Kamla asks her why she's calling her that name, gau says it's a new fashionable name, and that it means chameli, Bharti looks at gau and says oh u mean to say JASMIN! (LOL!) Veena says that's a nice name, it sounds nice too.

Gau goes on about how her daughter is a great name for her, Kamla says she has sorted out a name for the baby already Bindia, gau says so much time has past and no-one has cared so I named my own daughter Jasmin, and that this is her name from now on. Gau looks at her daughter and says don't worry Ur mother will do all good things for u. Bharti and Kamla are starring at her.

Back at the factory all three brothers are standing outside, to go home, Murli says all the work for today is done but lets once check the boxes inside, Mirdang says u go, I will go check something else inside, Murli is left starring at mirdang walking away, he looks at Dhamroo and walks to go do the work himself as Dhamroo doesn't want to go either.

Mirdang walks in and over hears two workers praising Suresh and saying mirdang is useless that he put the company at a loss, and that this way the workers are getting paid more. They walk away to finish their work and mirdang is left behind really angry about what is being said, Murli comes up from behind and asks mirdang what's wrong, and shall we go home, Mirdang nods his head and walks away Murli is let starring at him and looking concerned.

At home Bansi and Kamla are talking about the pundit coming home with rishta for Veena, Bharti says all good things will happen that's why it took so long to get here. The boys walk in from work and Bansi tells them to get ready that the pundit is coming, Murli says that's great news and they go to their rooms, gau is watching mirdang and he's angry, she can see it, mirdang walks into his and sits down thinking about what the men were saying about him at work. Gau walks in and watches mirdang sitting there. Gau is talking about something (not sure about what, episode was cut!) Mirdang says what trouble and poison have u done today! Gau says I have done something great today, I named our daughter, Jasmin, mirdang says it sounds nice, but iv never heard it before, gau explains about chimtis suggestion and how she translated it. Gau goes on about how the Lals don't care about their daughter but she does. Mirdang says there u go again, causing trouble, u don't think my husband is back from work I will get him some tea, u just start ur own stuff. Gau says she will go get him some tea in the meantime he should play with Jasmin, he holds Jasmin in his arms and gau is standing by the door, she is thinking something defiantly happened at work today, and when I find out I will cause more trouble that way.

Just read Vikrant is leaving the show 😭 ! I hope it is a wrong information, cause BAVD without Vikrant is for me absolutely impossible!

Edited by addicted1 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for the update

the most hilarious part was the translation of chameli to jusamini

ya that was the word there

poor gaushala cudnt make proper name

but u know in some ways gaushala is right as lal family has been partial towards bharti and veehan more and she had a point that all this time no one thinks of her babys name

so why wont she grumble

in that she is right but she is being fuelled by chimti also

the leap story is bad dont want that

the show shud end in proper manner that wud be the best for it
bavdfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
jusamini... i was laughing so hard when gau kept saying "jusaminiii" in front of kamla, bharti and veena. 🤣

i think that the new guy at work would make a good rishtaa for veena, he is a good guy.

thanks for the update :)
uaassshi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
YA man that "jusamini" was hilarious and i agree with wat chatterbox is saying...
Thanks 4 d update and even I cant imagine BAVD without Vikrant...😭 😭 😭...
Ambz thumbnail
Thankx 4 the update but 4 now i an not in good mode after hearing that Vikrant is quitting the showww