addicted1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Murli and the boys walk into the house after work, Mirdang is still pissed. Bansi is saying he has been waiting for the boys to get home so they could have tea together, the boys go and freshen up and gau is asked by Bansi to go get the food and tea. Mirdang is standing there thinking about all the times since last week with Murli and the business, he looks at Kamla and says he is really tired, send his tea up to his room. He walks into his room and sits on the sofa. When he looks up he sees his parents at the door, Bansi says I know ur upset about everything that's been going on, we know ur upset about it, he says mistakes happen and this is how we learn, don't punish urself for it. Don't keep it in ur heart about all this, Mirdang stands up and says how am I meant to forget it all, he goes I had to take care of everything myself cos Murli wasn't going to work, but now he's back at work things are going wrong, and i'm being blamed. Things are at a loss, maybe i'm not capable of taking care of this work, or maybe Murli doesn't want me too. Kamla sees he's angry, she says its nothing like that, and that when u started working at the factory things had to work properly, but u worked hard whole heartedly when we knew u didn't know about business and u had no experience, but now Murli is at work he has more knowledge about everything so he can see the mistakes, he's stronger in that part. Maybe u should work somewhere in the factory where Murli is weak, therefore everything is being handled; things will get better just like before. Mirdang is still annoyed and gau is listening outside.

Mirdang says Ur saying all this so I don't feel bad, u guys think I can't work properly; the mirdang that took care of the factory himself is now too dumb to do anything!

He says from today I promise that I will never work in your factory again. Kamla and Bansi are shocked and gau also shocked.

He says are u happy now?? Kamla says what is all this Ur saying; everything has been working cos Ur all working together, all u brothers are working together!

Bansi says we believe in u, we know u can do all this work and Ur capable, the new man in employed simply to help u and Murli, Murli too lacks knowledge and this way you're all benefitting.

Bharti walks in and says u all said get the food and tea ready but ur upstairs, she says come downstairs everything is ready, Bansi and Kamla tell Mirdang to come too but he tells them to go, Bharti can see something has been going on, and she sees mirdang upset. But she walks out.

Mirdang sits down and is still angry, gau walks in and says if no-one is by Ur side, I am, he tells her not to get too excited and to stay away from him because it won't do her any good. Gau says she will massage his head, she then asks him whats bugging him, she picks all the things that she knows is pissing him off, e.g. the new man working, he's losing respect etc. Mirdang gets angrier and he says my parents are talking to me as if i'm Dhamroo, now i'm Dhamroo. Gau goes on with her crap about how mirdang was able to work for his family alone before, he provided money for Murli's education and now Murli is a manager of a factory, he's forgotten it all!

That's why i'm telling u it's important we sort something out for our family, and our daughter, the business is under Murli's name, he got a factory for free. Murli can turn around any day and say I don't need u anymore, what will we do then. Mirdang is thinking about what gau is saying and she's pleased with herself that her plan is working.

Bharti is on the bed putting Vehaan to sleep, Murli walks in with a tray of milk and tea for himself and milk for Bharti, she says she could have done it, but Murli said I never get time to do anything for my wife, so I finally got a chance to do something for u. Ur always busy with our son but I had free time so got it for u. I have some work to do so will drink my tea and do my work. He sits on the sofa and looks at Bharti, he tells her to drink the milk and she does, and he then drinks his tea.

Bharti asks Murli about the business and that the work load is increasing, he says yes, Bharti sweets it growing and the work is increasing, it's becoming known nationally.

Bharti is thinking and then gets out of the bed and walks towards Murli on the sofa. She says I know all three brothers are working together so I don't know if I should say something about it, but now that it's effecting home life, I feel I should say something, Murli says why do u think that. Bharti explains that what's going on lately at work is not good and that Mirdang has been upset for a couple of days now, also I went to call them for tea earlier and mum and dad were there explaining things. But I don't think he will understand from them, I feel u should say something and reassure him. Murli says Ur right; I will talk to him tomorrow. Murli himself looks concerned and upset about this.

The next morning mirdang is sitting on his bed thinking about the new man being employed and about what gau was saying to him the night before and how Murli is the real boss of the factory. Murli walks in and sees Mirdang looking upset, he sees Mirang's shirt on the side, he says what's wrong, Ur not ready yet. Mirdang looks annoyed and turns away, Murli can see he's not happy. Murli comes forward and says don't u want to go to the office today? Mirdang gets up and says Murli ji I have to get ready, as u say Murli ji, I have been working for u, I will do what u say. Murli is shocked by Mirdangs behaviour.

Murli goes I know Ur upset about some things, but please don't behave like that with me. I just want the company to grow and move forward, if unknowingly I have hurt u, let's talk about it together us two brothers. Mirdang throws his shirt on the side and says I work for u, the business is yours, and he sits down. Murli sits near Mirdang and says how much more pain will u give urself. Not just today but since ages I have seen and respected u, u gave up your education and provided for our family, and not just then, but when Bharti went missing, even then u took control of everything.

Murli holds Mirdangs arm and says Ur not just older than me in age and relation, but Ur older in fulfilling Ur duties. I'm younger than u, so I will make mistakes, but it's simple we are brothers, we are sitting together, tell me everything and I will listen. If Ur upset about the new guy at work, then say it once to me and I will tell him to not come into work anymore, not if it's going to affect our relationship.

Mirdang stands up and puts his hands together to Murli and says that's enough, don't do me favours, if there's mistakes tomorrow, u will blame me and everyone will say that we got rid of a capable guy cos of me. Mirdang can't handle work properly, times have changed, and brothers are becoming brother's enemies.

Murli stands up and says I don't know what's going on in Ur head and heart, but I want to say something on my behalf, I need u at the business and the business needs u. When u have calmed down, we will talk properly about all this, he looks at Mirdang and says Please bhai, we are going to the office. Mirdang picks his shirt up and walks to the bathroom. Murli is left behind staring at him and looking concerned.

Just got princess stars mail, she is busy with uni work! Courtesy of Jas, thnx dear!

Edited by addicted1 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ChurriBurri thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
is the show really ending??? 😭
addicted1 thumbnail
No Maaneet, def not, as Darshan Gandas and some else told us on facebook! It has been prolonged at least for six months!

ChurriBurri thumbnail

Originally posted by: addicted1

No Maaneet, def not, as Darshan Gandas and some else told us on facebook! It has been prolonged at least for six months!

Thanks! for letting me know...I am happy since I just started watching the show
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
ufff net is slow cant hit like button
wud do so later

thanks for update

looks like gaushala poison words are affecting mridang

these two wud be at loggerheads soon

ok ok episode but full fledged war wud be there soon

and cvs have made a big time jump from the time bharti came in and promptly closed chapters of vani and murarikartik

and chimti still there
uff

princess_star11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks for fillink in for me again Samina!

Say thanks to Jas from me too!
Well I have to say I loved it when Bharli were reunited but Gau's antics are really getting on my nerves! I hope that this leap article is true and that we get to see some other track other than Gau's miserable one!
And is it really true that Vikrant is going to leave the show? I cant imagine it without him!
addicted1 thumbnail
No problem Aanchal! Who said Vikrant is leaving the show?
ChurriBurri thumbnail

after Geet on Star One I have to say this is a very addicting show to me. I love both VM and JA, they are amazing together. I love their chemistry on screen. They make Bharti and Murli look like a real life couple who are so much fun to watch.

I would love to see where this show goes...also can someone send me the link of the leap article that princess_star11 stated?

I wish there was a way I could watch the show live since I live in USA.
uaassshi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
The episode was ok really this Gau and her ugly ideas r very threatening but y a leap no no not so sooon they cant sooo easily make everyone aged they shud bring in something new story/track in the same period of time coz v want some more Murti stuff...
And its good Maaneet dat u r liking the show and wat u said is true,it becomes an addiction...
Also Vikrant cant leave the show this also a rumor,coz without v cant imagine BAVD and our MURti tooo...
But if this stupid idea of leap is gona happen sooon then maybe he can quit like the way he did when in Balika...
But even I dont want a leap sooo sooon