Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bunmaska thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Hi Fiza,

Welcome to IF. I think this is ur first post here. You should have been here yest. Sorry I came to know that Ashish would visit us here just yest. Just go thru yest. posts here and you will have fun. Pls. post us the pioneer details later. See You'll.

Lata

samy74 thumbnail

Hi Disha

Thanks for this aagin we in the UK don't get this programme and it was nce to read the interview and he sounds like a really cool, chilled out kind of guys and full of life...Loved it and as we all love our Ashish on screen and off screen..

Thanks again Disha for this fantastic update!!!

Samy

Fizak thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

QUOTE=Lata]

Hi Fiza,

Welcome to IF. I think this is ur first post here. You should have been here yest. Sorry I came to know that Ashish would visit us here just yest. Just go thru yest. posts here and you will have fun. Pls. post us the pioneer details later. See You'll.

Lata

[/QUOTE]

hi Lata

thanks for ur warm welcome...ya i have nver posted everbefore as  i m bit confused abt this forum regarding how it works..but gradually i would learn it up...anyways i didn't no that ashish was here yest..oops i have missed it yaar..😭weekend hone ke bawajood....😔[

& ya regarding the article i will try m9 best to get it...

Fiza

bunmaska thumbnail

Sorry Fiza I could not inform you. I think if i mailed u the morning u would have comeonline isn't it. I am so sorry my dear. Did you read the mail Ashish wrote me in the forums. I am still having that hangover and thanks to our Dishu and Ashish and all friends here it was possible. And about this forums this is one of the best forums and you will get addicted to it. It is simple , slowly and gradually you will learn about it as I did. Take care. good night .

Love Lata

PS : Sorry again I feel so guilty that I did not inform you yesterday.

Fizak thumbnail

arre Latu

i m going mad over here yaar😡......saare dil ki arman dil main hi rehae gaye........💔ya dear i would definately had come online..ek toh mumbai ki BEST  strike ki waijise ghar per hi thi aur upar se yeh sab hua....i m breaking m9 head here...anyways u don't have to feel sorry for anything u haven't done it purposely...ya i have read it...arre u & dishu r really lucky guys...getting so much aprreciation from him....anyways i think it would take a long time to get used to this forum....anyways what time he had come online??????& come to no here only that yest was his birthday...anyways if u ever chat with him widsh belated birthday wishes from m9 side

Fiza

Originally posted by: Lata

Sorry Fiza I could not inform you. I think if i mailed u the morning u would have comeonline isn't it. I am so sorry my dear. Did you read the mail Ashish wrote me in the forums. I am still having that hangover and thanks to our Dishu and Ashish and all friends here it was possible. And about this forums this is one of the best forums and you will get addicted to it. It is simple , slowly and gradually you will learn about it as I did. Take care. good night .

Love Lata

PS : Sorry again I feel so guilty that I did not inform you yesterday.

bunmaska thumbnail

Fizu dear he came online around 12.30 IST and was there for about 3-4 hours since we ladies were not letting him go. But I could not talk to him online but he is such a sweetheart posted me a big bear hug in the forums. Awwww I am still having that hangover.😳, Don't know if I will be able to see anything besides Ashish while watching TD today.😳

Cheers

Lata

samy74 thumbnail

Hi lata

I guess not you will only see him...lucky you he sent you hugs....

But we all love him.....He is too good..

Samy

Fizak thumbnail

hi lata

now stop ha..u r putting wounds on m9 heels yaar..😭anyways in today episode i got mad on Dk ,arre he keep listening to gargi's order now & then...😭

Fiza

bunmaska thumbnail
yup he is too good, a fabulous, hot, rocking actor tho he is , but more than that he is Fantastic Human Being. GOD Bless Him.