Jai Kalra has no time for lead roles!

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Jai Kalra aka Vikram from Bade Ache Lagte Hain has no time for lead roles!

(7mins ago)
Jai Kalra aka Vikram Shergill from Bade Ache Lagte Hain has made appearances on the small plus big screen for a lot many times but most of the times he has failed to grab viewer's attention. He made his silver screen debut with the award-winning film Page 3 and was last seen in Kis Desh Main Hain Mera Dil and Bhaskar Bharti on television.

But now his career is on hype after grabbing the popular show on Sony TV Bade Ache Lagte Hai. Even though he is not playing the protagonist in the show, he hasn't taken up any new assignments.

Jai says on asking about his further projects, "I have been offered three to four lead roles, but I am extremely busy shooting for Bade Ache Lagte Hain. Right now, I am concentrating on this show only, but if some good offer comes I will definitely consider it."

The actor also tells us that he wants to do positive roles only and that he wants to spend more time with his family.

We hope that Jai does get his share of free time and the long shooting hours don't take a toll on his health. Hope the Balaji Telefilms' creative, scheduling and production crews are listening!

Well, we wish all the luck for you Jai!