Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chweetu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: arti07

mine fav song was mein jahan rahu as its my all time fav but i didnt enjoy sumeet that much infact mujhe akshay ka song summet se jyada acha lagaye kisne gaya hai Arthi..
and i enjoyed sachinji performance a subtle song from subtle voice he sang it very well and i loved it better than sumeet's onereally..πŸ˜ƒ
chavi and kapil were ok i expected more from them i think chavi's song selection was wrong it was kailash kher song so definetly the expectation were little higher i would rather love to see her singing the song sung my female singerthis is true arthi..😳😳u got d thing right here..its difficult to present a khailash kher's song..from a lady's voice..but I know one girl who has excelled d song by khailash kher..see this video..😳😳
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7eMyfbSlUc&feature=related
and kapil chose good song but notes yanha waha gir gaaye..beta itni punjabi buttering bhi achi nahi hoti k sur hi fisal jaayeoye hoye arthi..ye bhi sach hai..hamesha punjabi buttering teek nahin hai..😳😳
mansi was awesome though i think she could have done better than this... the song was fantastic but still i would love to hear her singin" tinka tinka" one of the song from john abrahim movie ... but still she was mindblowing and eeii johnwa ko kya ho gawa😲😲😲 ..humari mansi ko dekh kar ekdum hi pagla gaya.πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰...oh boy u saw how he was niharofying her 😑 i literally had an heart attack...john beta the day u will realize the hand that u kissed is capable of giving 15 jhapads😳 5 big lathisπŸ˜ƒ and 3-4 sticks u will run away from india πŸ˜‰john beta desi ladki se panga mat lena and wen she has a desi pati ...amitabh uncle kahte hai parayi stri aur paraye dhan par nazar mat daalo aadat buri hai aadat badal daalo hope u understood honey...😳😳😳haan..I know..y u r not praising MP..😳😳..n 15 jhapaads..🀣n yup..parthiv ka blood jaroor garam hui hogi..πŸ˜†n y he was staring muh-kholke..πŸ˜²πŸ˜†n did u hear..Akshay was saying that..uske hand ko daba raha tha.while listening d song.πŸ˜†
so today i loved sumeet song and enjoyed sachinji performance ab dunno gaaye kaam seπŸ˜†hahahah..πŸ˜†.yup..they were d best..😳😳chavi ke liye bhi kuch manglo bitiya..πŸ˜ƒ
and lovely post as always siree⭐️Tank u so much Arthi..😳😳now I am on cloud nine..😳😳

Word Count: 0

minizz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Siree,wonderful post. I loved all the song choices today. The contestants were given some beautiful songs😊

My personal thoughts about the performances:

Kapil:loved his performance though in between he missed a beat.love the song "laagi tumse man ki lagan" and it is so difficult to sing so I feel he did a good job.

Chavi:She was ok. she sang the song without losing too much sur but I just can't imagine anyone other than Kailash Kher doing justice to this song.The voice should express that pain and longing which somewhere Chavi was not able to convey.Her voice is too soft for this song.

Ragini:What happened to her voice? I had enjoyed some of her previous performances especially the "hawa hawai" but here she was completely out of sur.

Mansi: She was so looking so pretty.loved her performance. I loved when she sang those high notes.loved the way her voice sounded when she was singing "chalo"It was a soothing performance.on top of that she got a hug and kiss from JohnπŸ˜ƒ

Sachin: I always enjoy his performances and today was no different. I love this song.He sang it so well with so much feeling especially the "haaye".enjoyed it a lot.

Sumeet: thoda sa sur gaya but loved how he sang "kehne ko saath...teri yaad saath hai".that bit was wonderful.enjoyed it.overall ok performance.

Thanks for this wonderful discussion and looking forward to all the comments and awesome capsπŸ˜ƒ
-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Sumeet's performance!! Oh I absolutely loved Loved it...And he did deserve the perfect 10...
And I loved Chinmayee too...both Hubby wifey have such honest expressions on their faces na?

Sachinji was good too...and I absolutely love and respect him for his josh even at this age...he seems so ageless na??

Edited by -Srushti- - 12 years ago
chweetu thumbnail

Originally posted by: minizz

Siree,wonderful post. I loved all the song choices today. The contestants were given some beautiful songs😊

My personal thoughts about the performances:

Kapil:loved his performance though in between he missed a beat.love the song "laagi tumse man ki lagan" and it is so difficult to sing so I feel he did a good job.

Chavi:She was ok. she sang the song without losing too much sur but I just can't imagine anyone other than Kailash Kher doing justice to this song.The voice should express that pain and longing which somewhere Chavi was not able to convey.Her voice is too soft for this song.

Ragini:What happened to her voice? I had enjoyed some of her previous performances especially the "hawa hawai" but here she was completely out of sur.

Mansi: She was so looking so pretty.loved her performance. I loved when she sang those high notes.loved the way her voice sounded when she was singing "chalo"It was a soothing performance.on top of that she got a hug and kiss from JohnπŸ˜ƒ

Sachin: I always enjoy his performances and today was no different. I love this song.He sang it so well with so much feeling especially the "haaye".enjoyed it a lot.

Sumeet: thoda sa sur gaya but loved how he sang "kehne ko saath...teri yaad saath hai".that bit was wonderful.enjoyed it.overall ok performance.

Thanks for this wonderful discussion and looking forward to all the comments and awesome capsπŸ˜ƒ

Mini..thanks for ur views..yaar..😳😳n u r right about..sumeeth..he has excelled dat line..πŸ‘πŸ‘n true..that chaavi..was not able to present d feel of a khailash kher's song..😳😳..n caps are up by srush..already..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
chweetu thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Srushti-

Sumeet and Sachin reserve :)

chandu..thats y I say..my chandu is always..best..πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—..d caps n d comments are just brilliant as my chandu..n ye paap mujhe hi lagega..my prinam lelo.....n caps ka kachra karne ka mann nahin karing..😳😳n u remembered about chaavi's score na.πŸ˜›see me forgot it..me ullu..πŸ€“n John is a goner..n parthiv..would be jumping like a popcorn..πŸ˜†n I always lub u infiumely..
-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: chweetu

chandu..thats y I say..my chandu is always..best..πŸ€—..d caps n d comments are just brilliant as my chandu..n ye paap mujhe hi lagega..my prinam lelo.....n caps ka kachra karne ka mann nahin karing..😳😳n u remembered about chaavi's score na.πŸ˜›see me forgot it..me ullu..πŸ€“n John is a goner..n parthiv..would be jumping like a popcorn..πŸ˜†n I always lub u infiumely..

Oye...ye kya..aisa kyun kiya...Me was so happy shappy posting on my teachu's post...😳

And I would rate the performances ...Top 3 this wise...It would be MP...then Sumeet and Chhavi...

MP actually added some Western singing in the song too na...but it sounded so good...she made the notes seems so easy!! But it was damn damn good!!! and Sumeet,,,Owww...he also changed his voice today na...though not total falsettos...but he did come out stronger in his voice...and I just loved him today...better than all his performances...and Chhavi ..she is a black horse,,,,And she is winning with her sweetness...The rest of the performer..well I will say they were good...but my Teachu is the best...See I see the epi after your review...gives me a better perspective...Fab post re!!!😳😳😳
And me too love you to infinium infinity re
Edited by -Srushti- - 12 years ago
MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Siree...me here..done with watching the epi...
As I already said that I really love your post...
Akshay tussi great ho ji...jo hum sab ne hamesha karna chaaha...aapne aathe hi kardiya...I was doing ROFL when he faint while AM is going to start his ghatiya shaayaris...

Coming to performances...
Kapil...Starting mein sur hila...but he is very good in rectifying it n i always like his voice quality in high notes...he is really good in high notes...

Chhavi...according to me her best performance...Kailash Kher song its very difficult...she is pretty good in holding the sur except in the starting...but kailash is khailash...she did tried to nibaaofy this good n its a very good attempt...

Ragini...I really dont know what happened to her today...i am very much disappointed by her performance today...not in sur n tempo n also it looked like she is trying very hard to sing this song...her attitude was really good but for me its was one of her weakest performances...

Manasi...OMG yeh ladki bhi na...she has such a confidence when she said to John to stay n listen her song and especially when she said that he will not regret for staying back n listening her...What a song n what a feel with which she had sung that song...so blissful, so beautiful, so loveable...so magical...no wonder John is a gone case...special mention to the lighting in background when he was performing...it really added that more magic to her performance...no wonder John has to come n give her a hug n a kiss...

Sachin...he is very good with that romantic song sang by sonu nigam...he was really good...

Summet...very tough song n he did justice to it to a grt extent...he is also good at his high notes today...

Good that Manasi, Summet n Kapil are safe today...
Ragini has to be eliminated among Chhavi, Sachin n Ragini...her performance today was not that good...I just wish her All The Best for what ever projects she does in the future...I really like her as an actor...

For today...my fav performance...it has to be Manasi n then Sumeet...

MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Srushy...Wah Wah...I really love the way you give comments to the caps...n is there any need to tell u I really loved the caps...

This one is the best one in the whole epi...Akshay tum toh best ho yaar...sach mein dil ki thamanna poori kardi...but what the use...Akshay indrectly kehne par bhi ghatiya shaayari se hum sab koh mukhthi nahi milee na...

Srushy...bang on yaar...
When I was seeing chhavi performance..i was really confused whether SUmeet is really listening the song while closing his eyes..or is he repeating his song lyrics in mind..or just taking rest n sleeping...lol

Though I am not much impressed by her performance...Ragini has that attitude which i always like abt her...

Again bang on yaar abt her clutching the mike when she is on high notes...we can see this kind of pic in her every performance...

The lightning really added that extra magic to the song...or i say is it her performance that made us to like the lightning so much...

Me dont wanted to do any khachra of the pics...but cant resist myself in bhak bhak abt these pics...

iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Manasi is too good today , not even going to attempt on how good ... Kapil - Sumeet bothwere good . Sachinji was so cute with fake glasses ... actually glasses suites him . lol .. Chavi impress me today , she has come far ... Ragini is more of a performer than singer . she had stage pressence but this is not the stage for dancing or acting . one of them had to go & this week its Regini ... Ironicly I thought since today is Ragini's last performance & AM really praise Chavi ... LMAO ... Now , AM can hear Chavi Perfactly well 🀣 🀣
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Kapil was alright...His mukhda was weak sur se hila...did good but not great...I would say overall alright.
Chhavi was outstanding...Amazing..One of my fav song sof KK from Dor...This is a very difficult song to sing as AM said "Thehrav wala gana hai" So many lines with low notes...She did fantastic and nver lost her sur...Loved it...best performance of her upto date...
Ragini simply horrible...Shouting...totally besuri...Pitch problems..Worst performane upto date which deserved 5 or 6 not 8..Thank god she is eliminated...Good luck woman..See ya later gator..Positive thing she look pretty in pink..This should make her fans happy..
Besura singing by AK and JA...Why they got to sing ???? Desiboys..
SOrry to burtst all Manasi supporters including MOI...This was not one of her best performances...She was off many times and pitch problems too...I hate to say this honestly...I know this is one of the difficult song to sing...Wish she did not sing this one...Not deserving of 9 or 10
She looked beautiful...BTW I did not know that she is married to Parthiv Gohil from SRGM & singer of Yun Shabnami of Saanwariya...
Sachin was good...Antara was better than Mukhda...Nice to hear some old song..
Sumeet nice effort...he still needs to practice low notes..Song was beyond hm..😳
Best for me was Chhavi...
I am in rush to go to a movies. But will update when get back..
Edited by Dabulls23 - 12 years ago