The other thing I think may happen

innocentindian thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

One of the things I really like about these boards is that we can let out whta we think could happen.... I've already given one theory, but that looks as if it may not happen.... this is my latest, and are thoughts related to what could happen by the time the leap takes place... all comments most welcome!

Simran and Abhi will get married for the leap...however, the twist will be that manas is not so happy in the USA. It so happens that sonu comes across a girl just like astha, and upon closer examination by him and manas, it turns out to actually be astha. Manas then phones india, and finds out the true. And hey BINGO! astha get reunited with her parents, and manas and simran now get together as well and everyone lives happily ever after! .... but only unitl the leap ofcourse! no doubt the story after the leap will bring loads of crisis - as usual..... but at least this session of astitiva will end on a happy note!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

innocentindian thumbnail
oh come on guys - someone must have a comment on the above?
sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Cool imagination, buddy. Thinking about ending the pre-leap part on a happy note. That might not happen. I think iwill end on a sad note for both Abhi and Simran. Abhi will refuse marrying Simran after reading Neha's diary. Simran will be shattered after Abhi's refusal at the last minute. This is what is going to happen, i bet.
innocentindian thumbnail

then he really does need help - what an idiot for dumping THE DR.SIMRAN after marriage, and then kicking the second chance as well.....Absolute NUTCASE!!!!

but why do these guys not giving a bit of happiness after so much DUHKH?

jas thumbnail
i agree with Sree....................😭
Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I agree innocentindian!! Absolute nutcase!!
jingle thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i feel the story will be more complicted with lots of confusions and twists with many new characters after the leap
innocentindian thumbnail

thanks sree & co for the above.... the only thing is, somewhere else on this forum, someone mentioned an ajai sinha interview in which he said all loose ends would be tied up before the leap....hence my thoughts above.... do u all still not agree?

perrymanku thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi i don't think they will get married before leap, it is too good to be true abhi will have guilt re neha but simran being simran will understand. However i think they will eventually get married. kismet hai simran and abhis. MAnas will also become best mates with sim again and they will get the real astha and the kidnapper will be revealed..
innocentindian thumbnail
that is what i m hoping will happen too...