sriram_2004 thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
yuvika choudhary, who is going to be the grown up aastha( gudiya) is the girl who participated in India's best..i think she featured in the final 4....extremely pretty looking

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HugabbleJaan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Great News.... Great Choice By Aastiva Team 👏... I Wonder Who Will Play Real Aastha??
essar1026 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Maybe a Simran look alike will play the real Astha?
Khushalay thumbnail
yeah yuvika was in the final four & she was my personal choice bcoz she was the best in acting among the all & in looks too i really got disturbed when she lost. anyways see talent never ends.
mizzy thumbnail

How do u know? from an article/interview?

Just want to make sure this news is full-proof!!!

pmahesh thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
there was an article in mid day and also on indian television site.
na420 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

yups! she is Yuvika... shes real pretty, love her hair...

i wonder if the real Aastha is alive...???? and i dun think Simran married Abhi coz in the ad where they show Yuvika, Simran isnt wearing any mangalsutra and sindoor...

wonder wats the story? well, lets wait and watch!!!

I really hope they dun extend this series like the 'kyounki saans bhi kabhi bahu thi' for yrs and make it boring.........

principessa thumbnail

Originally posted by: na420

yups! she is Yuvika... shes real pretty, love her hair...

i wonder if the real Aastha is alive...???? and i dun think Simran married Abhi coz in the ad where they show Yuvika, Simran isnt wearing any mangalsutra and sindoor...

wonder wats the story? well, lets wait and watch!!!

I really hope they dun extend this series like the 'kyounki saans bhi kabhi bahu thi' for yrs and make it boring.........

I agree.. I hope they don't extend the story in a stupid way just for sake of extending it.. 😕

teenindia_usa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Its her but she is not that great of an actress the girl who won aditya sharma is far more talentrd and will be in a feature movie cant wait. I also liked one of the punjabi girl who was really gorgeous I mhope she comes in a serial soon
amazing_hina thumbnail
hey guyz yuvika imagine...she wuz ma personal fav 2...i wuz soooooooooo shocked when she wuz out ...i felt like i had wasted ma time watchin da show...but now ven i saw da ad starrin yuvi i wuz 😊👏...hey not only yuvi but abbas khan 1 of da participant iz also there in astitva...playin manas's son sonu...aint tht gr8