read this armu-j fans-sameer interview

ms-tabu thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

in another interview inzoom he admitted that he might not end up withjassi,first he said the opposite,is he being trained for misguiding,he sais his fans will be in for disappointment,which means ulta hoga oh no!what will hapeent to my armu ,and the lovely story of blf,disastrous ending

tablet

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

misbah thumbnail

good😆 news .good news .good news.

happy ending.

armu get lost.👏

ruchu thumbnail
Cool its definitely good news. 👏👏👏
Jyoti_2006 thumbnail
If this is true why stretch this story any furthur. Lets end this crap in mauritius itself.
rose85 thumbnail

i know gyz it this would be true y on earth thy show arman in such a pain for jassi and get beaten up ..

and so on...thy mite end it rite away!! so i other words thy are juss making their base more stronger!!!

Edited by lakshmi_maruthi - 19 years ago
lakshmi_maruthi thumbnail

Originally posted by: tablet

in another interview inzoom he admitted that he might not end up withjassi,first he said the opposite,is he being trained for misguiding,he sais his fans will be in for disappointment,which means ulta hoga oh no!what will hapeent to my armu ,and the lovely story of blf,disastrous ending

tablet

Hi Tablet, I am not sure if I am reading this right.. but according to the heading this is an interview of Samir and he is not getting Jassi in the end..his (Samir's fans are in for a disappointment... then Armaan gets Jassi...  then the story is per BLF.. so why disasterous 😕 

jprasad thumbnail

Originally posted by: lakshmi_maruthi

Hi Tablet, I am not sure if I am reading this right.. but
according to the heading this is an interview of Samir and he is
not getting Jassi in the end..his (Samir's fans are in for a
disappointment... then Armaan gets Jassi...  then the story is
per BLF.. so why disasterous 😕

I know Lakshmi, my poor mind is just going back and forth!   [8-
}]    someone slap me back into my senses!
Edited by lakshmi_maruthi - 19 years ago
KiRaN_K thumbnail

Originally posted by: jprasad

I know Lakshmi, my poor mind is just going back and forth!   [8-
}]    someone slap me back into my senses!

wait..wut??? i am too confused...is this suposed to be disasterous news or "good" news for armaan fans..??😕

mikagurl23 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

soo happy todai!

jassi gets her makeover and marries purab!

im soo happy now!

-mika

Jyoti_2006 thumbnail

well when he says he might not end up with Jassi it makes sense. And it may be true.

If Jassi and Armaan dont end up together the entire essense of Fernando Gaiton's story will be lost. Also no point in showing Armaan in pain and Jassi's telepathically hear him when he says he loves her. Purab stays as a good friend and nothing more.