sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 19 years ago

Friends

Can you believe it? Yesterday, when the serial Piya Ka Ghar was going on(before Astitva), they actually showed a promo of Astitva after the leap.😛 They show the name board on the door which I missed reading , then they open the door and show Saurabh sitting on the sofa reading newspaper and he sees the camera and says Asthu and says something very jokingly. Then they show a grey-haired Shaguna arranging the dining table with food. Then in the hall, they show Simran in a plain yellow sari with her hair tied into a cute little knot. She turns and says Asthu, why are doing this , baccha? Then finally the screen shifts to a girl who is having a mask in her hand. She introduces herself as "Hi, I am Astha" and gives a pretty broad smile.

Friends, another important thing is if Abhi and Simran had married before the leap, they would have shown Abhi too in the house. They do not show him , so I feel the marriage will not take place.😭

Did anybody see this promo???

Edited by sree_20 - 19 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanya_s thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

no....can anybody please post the pictures after the leap.....?

queenbee thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
That's cool, Sree... no I missed the promo 😕 .. who was the girl? Anyone we know?? I'm sure Simran would have looked lovely as ever.. she's one of those who'd age gracefully in both real life and reel life... 😊
sree thumbnail
I did not see the girl's face very clearly, but looks as though she is a new find. But she looks cute.
Akshata thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hi Sree,

Thanks for the update......great as usual.

I came across IF just by chance and was pleasantly surprised to find so many Astitva fans.I live in HK and don't read updates as we are a week behind with all Zee TV programmes and it would take away the "What's going to happen next?" fun of watching.But I couldn't help myself after they showed the kidnapping of Aastha.

I don't enjoy watching soaps on TV......find most of them quite absurd,but Astitva is different and I never miss it.Infact I watched the re-runs of 'Hasratein' and 'Justajoo' when I learnt that Ajay Sinha, who is the director is the maker of these wonderful serials.Going by his past records, Astitva should be interesting even after the leap.

Bye'

Akshata

ashima thumbnail

hi guys.....

that girl who is playing the role of astha is yuvika choudhry of zee's india cinestar ki khoj

sree thumbnail

Hi Akshata

Its nice to see that you like my updates. Astitva is addictive and so is this forum. You can never leave both, my friend.

kajal03 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
WOW! YUVIKA? I KNOW.. I HAVE SEEN HER IN CINESTAR KI KHOJ. SHE IS SO PRETTY. SHE WAS WITH THAT GUY FROM RAJKOT. SHE LOOKS LIKE DIYA MIRZA.
pagpri thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Oh thats sad to hear. After todays episode, I was expecting Abhi and Simran getting back together becos after all they both love eachother dearly. I reckoned ASTITVA A PREM KAHANI thats what it means.. a true love story...... yeh kya ho raha hain ???