Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

charu_81 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
This is a shocking news.......She stated in her suicide note addressed to the person she loved(some co actor) that"u r the most beautiful person i have met...some times things doesn't go as planned...some people are strong and some people are weak..iam weak"...

She was such a good actress...May her soul rest in peace...
min2103 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i am very very very sorry for her, may god bless her soul 😭
luving_gal_neha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
O LOrd!!! I was soooooo shocked and i still cant come out of it!! 😭 I really liked her sooo much.. i used to follow her since Hip Hip Hurray and i cant believe that she comitted a suicide! i like agree with sophia! 😭 😭 😭
s-pari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This news is realy heart-breaking, she potrayed such a strong character in ss but deep down she did have many problems ....she said that Bhanu was a great friend of hers...i wonder why was he missing at her funeral???...may be he knows what was disturbing her!...
anyway from where did u ppl get to read her sucide note?
who is that loved one ?what is his name?
viral_shah thumbnail
i can't believe this...........why all the cat actressse are commiting suicide...earlier nafisa and now kuljeet...........she was one of thefinest actors on tv and seeing her such a strong lady in SS it's difficult to gulp down this news..it's sad....may her soul rest in peace
gain thumbnail
i am shocked too 😭 .Just want to know why she had taken such a disasterous step
gain thumbnail

Originally posted by: AryanDipikaFan

kuljeet dint look like she was tired of her life in kohinoor days, i wonder if thr is some one who's killing these frens/ladies (nafisa and kuljeet) in similar fashion and making it appear like they commited suicide.well u can say am reading and seeing too much of thrillers like ss, but arent some ppl against models and valentine days etc and /or may be some personal hostility. anyway its very shocking. god let her soul rest in peace.

I second uπŸ˜•

amritafan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
it is really very shocking.i loved her very much
meearthbigfan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i also think some link is there
is it merely a coincidence that both cat girls died in similiarly??//
pakhi joshi thumbnail

Originally posted by: AryanDipikaFan

kuljeet dint look like she was tired of her life in kohinoor days, i wonder if thr is some one who's killing these frens/ladies (nafisa and kuljeet) in similar fashion and making it appear like they commited suicide.well u can say am reading and seeing too much of thrillers like ss, but arent some ppl against models and valentine days etc and /or may be some personal hostility. anyway its very shocking. god let her soul rest in peace.

i m also think the same thing..........πŸ˜•

but i was shocked when i hear dis news........coz i never expect 2 kuljeet 4 dis tye of thing. i always admire her strong personality, her attitude.

now if ss will return in its season-2 ,then it will meaningless 4 me........w/o shia ss is has no meanings...........i will never watch it.

dis is the sad end of the most talented n beautiful   indian tv actress...............i always miss her😭

kuljeet was only actress whom i admire most in my life.