KULJEET RANDHAWA COMMITS SUICIDE

sanyamalhotra thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
I just came acros this shocking piece of news that Kuljeet randhawa has comitted suicide.How come can she do anything like this.She was such a strong person.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wizgal thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I am sooo shocked
I would like to add here that Kuljeet was a successful ramp model & TV actor
She began her TV career with Hip Hip Hurray & CATS. She was also seen in shows like Ghar Ek Mandir & Kyon Hota Hain Pyar.
She was known for her acting skills in the show Special Squad. And was last seen in the show Kohinoor

May her soul rest in Peace
wizgal thumbnail
TV actress Kuljeet Randhawa ends life
Mumbai, Feb. 9. (PTI): Television actress Kuljeet Randhawa, allegedly committed suicide by hanging herself at her apartment in suburban Juhu, police said today.

Kuljeet, 30, who became popular for her role in the serial 'Kohinoor', took the extreme step last evening, police said.

A maid discovered the body late at night and alerted the police, they said.

In a suicide note, Kuljeet said she was ending her life as she was unable to cope with life's pressures, police said

source:
http://www.hindu.com/thehindu/holnus/002200602091005.htm
hetal thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
it was shocking and sad!!! can't believe what she did...
may her soul rest in peace!
hell..I m here! thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
its really sad...I wonder wat made her do that...I wish I cud tell her how much we love her and how good she is...God bless her wherever she is....amen...
ipsi1991 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
guys i too feel bad for her she was my favouraite and my admirer. she was so beautiful to be known abt. i bless her.
love
ipsi
get_amrita thumbnail

Actress Kuljit Randhwa commits suicide

Popular television actress and model Kuljeet Randhawa has hanged herself in her Mumbai apartment, saying she couldn't cope with life's pressures any more.

Randhawa, 30, took the extreme step at her home in Juhu, a western suburb of Mumbai, police said.

A maid found her body on Wednesday night and alerted police.

In a suicide note, Kuljeet said she was ending her life, as she was unable to cope with life's pressures, police said.

Known for her role in serials like Kohinoor and Special Squad, Randhawa was a well-known face in the advertisement world and had acted in several commercials for companies like Pepsi and Whirlpool.

In Kohinoor, she played the character of Irawati Kohli, who has a doctorate in ancient history and archaeology with a special leaning towards India.

Randhawa's suicide has brought back memories of the suicide by model turned VJ Nafisa Joseph in 2004.

Edited by get_amrita - 18 years ago
mn_gurl91 thumbnail
http://www.indiantelevision.com/headlines/y2k6/feb/feb109.ht m

go 2 dat site 4 more info.....
Evathegr8 thumbnail
She was a strong person yaar, she looked so gud!! What made her do that???? 😭
Lovely-Maiden thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

so no chance of shaina back in special squad sec season.
bhanu unwilling, gauri has rows with utv, what'll happen now to my fav show ss?
kuljeet dint look like she was tired of her life in kohinoor days, i wonder if thr is some one who's killing these frens/ladies (nafisa and kuljeet) in similar fashion and making it appear like they commited suicide.well u can say am reading and seeing too much of thrillers like ss, but arent some ppl against models and valentine days etc and /or may be some personal hostility. anyway its very shocking. god let her soul rest in peace.