sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 19 years ago

Simran is fast asleep. Gudiya is sleeping beside her. Suddenly, a hand comes from nowhere and lifts Gudiya. Simran gets up and sees. It is Abhi's mother in tears holding Astha. Abhi's mother says that she cannot live without Gudiya.So she has come to take her. Simran says no, you cannot do that. Abhi's mother says think of me, what will i do without her? Simran pleads and cries, but Abhi's mother does not listen and just takes Gudiya with her. Simran is in tears and is pleading with folded hands not to take away her astha. All of a sudden, Simran relaises that this was her dream and that Gudiya is still with her and is sleeping.She kisses Gudiya and starts to remember her old days with Astha. A beautiful song plays in the background and they show some scenes. Saurabh happy at finding Simran play with Gudiya, both mother and kid are enjoying each other's company, Neha giving her new born to Simran, Simran taking the kid from Abhi's mother after she realises that she is her Astha, Simran in hospital working with Gudiya being looked after by the nurses at the hospital, Brian and Simran taking care of Gudiya in the hospital, finally these scenes and the music end with Simran in bed with Gudiya, crying thinking about Astha.

At Abhi's place, Abhi's parents are feeling very awkward without Gudiya. Abhi's mother says how are we to live without Gudiya? When she was here, i was so busy with her that i did not get time for anything else. Now, what do we do? Gudiya brought so much happiness to us that we cannot live without her around us.She says we cannot keep going to Simran's place to see Gudiya as Simran will not get that much attached with Gudiya. Abhi's father tells her to call Simran and ask her whether they can come over to see Astha. Abhi's mother agrees and calls her.

At Simran's place, Simran is just arranging her wardrobe when her phone rings. She picks up and gets to know that it is Abhi's mother. Abhi's mother asks her whether they can come to see Gudiya. Simran is a bit upset about this and she says they can come, but Gudiya slept just now as she did not have a proper sleep at night. I would want her to sleep and not be woken, but if you want to come, i can wake her. Abhi's mother at once says if she is sleeping, let it be, we will come some other time. Simran is relieved at hearing her reply. Saurabh notices it. Simran sees Gudiya after keeping the phone. Gudiya is not sleeping. Saurabh asks Simran why she lied that Gudiya is sleeping. Simran is caught in a pathetic situation and she tells him sorry. She tells him that when Abhi's mother expressed her feeling of seeing Gudiya, she got afraid that they might take her Astha from her. She cannot live without Astha. Saurabh is worried at Simran's answer. He sees Simran's restlessness and tells her that if she wants to have a secure relationship with with Gudiya, it will be good if she legally adopted her. Simran is shocked, at the same time, a new hope shows in her face. She asks her father whether they would agree to this. Saurabh says i will talk to Mr. and Mrs. Saxena about this. Simran is happy. She tells him that she has to go to the hospital now, they both will go to their house after she comes back. Saurabh agrees and tells Simran that he would in the meantime, call them and tell them that they will be coming there.

Simran is in the hospital with Brian and Janet. Brian is asking Simran when does she expect everything to get alright? Simran tells him to have patience. She tells him he is behaving like a patient. Simran tells them that Janet has honestly taken her medication and followed her diet. So she is hoping for the best. Janet and Brian look very hopeful and happy.

Simran, Gudiya and Saurabh go to Abhi's place. Abhi and his parents are there. Abhi's mother takes Gudiya in her arms and Simran sits near her. Abhi's father asks Saurabh what the important matter is? Saurabh very hesitantly says that he was just thinking and wanted their suggestion regarding Simran adopting Gudiya legally. Hearing this, Abhi lifts his face in sudden shock but manages himself and says there is nothing to think about this. Actually, this was what Neha wanted. So he has no problem. Abhi's parents look in disbelief. Simran and Saurabh are happy. Saurabh says he will talk to a lawyer and start all formalities to which Abhi agrees. Abhi's mother who is holding Gudiya gives the kid to Simran , symbolically suggesting that it is hers. Simran thanks them for giving her AStha back.Simran and SAurabh leave. Abhi and his parents are totally shaken. Abhi's mother says if Simran legally adopts Gudiya, then there will never be a heir to hold our surname and starts to cry. Abhi is sitting controlling his tears. She says the kid will have Simran's name. Abhi's father consoles her and reminds her that she always felt God did not give Simran happiness. Now he tells her to consider that she has given her life to Simran and bcos of that kid, Simran will find happiness. Abhi's father then tells Abhi that he knows what he is going thro' and is very proud of him. He says it is not that easy to do what he is doing now. Abhi just gazes at him.

At Simran's place, Gudiya is in the cradle and Saurabh is just moving the cradle. Shaguna comes there and tells SAurabh and Simran that she is going to Ganapati temple to offer coconut on Tuesday. Eventhough, nobody can take AStha's place, this little AStha has brought happiness to their lives. So she wishes to pray. Just then, the door bell rings. Shaguna opens the door and it is Brian.

He comes in. He is very restless to know about the reports of Janet. Simran tells him that the reports have not come and that she will inform him when she gets them. She tells him that he is behaving like a complete patient. Simran then tells him that she has some good news for him. She tells him that she is going to adopt Gudiya legally and that Abhi and his parents have no objection to it. She says she is very happy. On hearing this, Brian goes into a shell and starts thinking. Simran notices this and asks him. Brian asks her whether she does not think she is complicating things even further by adopting Gudiya. He tells her that Gudiay is now very small, but when she gets to understandable age, she will be curious to know about her. If Simran gives her name to Gudiya, she will ask her what relationship exists between Abhi and Simran? If Simran gives her Abhi's name, then Gudiya might ask her when her father is alive, where was the necessity for her, who is not her biological mother to take care of her? He tells Simran that she cannot be telling Gudiya that she was a substitute to her dead daughter and she came to her life to fill her emptiness. Brian says this will not be fair on Gudiya. He continues to say that there is only one solution to this and it is that Simran and Abhi get together again and get married. Simran and SAurabh are shocked to hear this. Simran starts to cry and tells him thatshe cannot marry abhi for this. she had not thought of this and she will return Astha to Abhi. She tells this and goes into the room crying. Brian is sort of sorry for whatever he told , but Saurabh says it is ok.

Simran is holding Gudiya in her arms and is crying. Shaguna is there and is seeing. Simran in tears, is telling Gudiya that what she did was wrong. I thought you are my Astha. But no, You are not my Astha. Now, you are also leaving me and going. But i will not stop you. Shaguna sees this and starts to cry and runs to Saurabh and tells him to stop Bhayi from sending Gudiya back. Shaguna tells Saurabh that Bhayi will breakdown if Gudiya is not there. SAurabh is shattered and keeps his hand on his head and starts to think.

Abhi is sitting in a garden like place and is lost in his own world, when Saurabh comes there. Abhi sees him and asks him what was the reason for him to call him at this place? Saurabh says he wants to talk to him and tells him that there are certain questions which need to be addressed after Simran adopting Gudiya. Saurabh tell s Abhi that once Gudiya grows, she will ask Simran why she is not with her papa and instead she stays with Simran who is not related to her? Abhi says we need not talk about this now. When the right time comes, we can tackle this problem and says this might not be needed at all bcos of Simran's great love for Gudiya. Saurabh says he needs an answer now bcos Simran has already decided that she is not adopting Gudiya. Abhi looks stunned and say that he will talk to her. SAurabh intervenes and tells him that he has thought a lot on this and feels the only solution to this is that Abhi and Simran get married. Abhi is shocked to hear this and the screen freezes on him.

P.S: This is a request to all curious update readers of IF. There are certain sites like yahoo groups which just copy and paste the updates written by the coolbies in IF to their sites. The pity is that they copy and paste it and give their names to it. The right author's name and the site from which they have taken it are not mentioned at all. If you come across such a site which has the same updates which are written here, please do post in that site telling them that this update has been taken from india-forums.com and its actual author is somebody else. You can please advise them to add after pasting those updates, the site name from which it was taken and the author's name. This is a request on behalf of all the coolbies who update in different sections of this forum.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lakshmi_maruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hi Lata.. thank you so muc.. and what you say is true.. the least they can do is to give credit back to the author.. Again our coolbies are the BEST!!!! 👏
chweetweety thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update. I hope atleast now abhi and simran gets united. And all this rona-dhona would end...
vvrsun thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks for the update sree. Do you write as your watch or do you do it later? Reading your updates (and arti's, and queenbee's) seems almost like watching the serial. You must have phenomenal memory. I forget the sequence of scenes a few minutes after the show. Must be an airhead😉!

Re the copy-paste on yahoo forums: I once saw an acknowledgement that it was taken from this forum. The forum is yahoo!India Astitva_zee_tv.

kajal03 thumbnail

I know that some postings on yahoo groups are from India Forums. But I saw today that someone had posted a daily updates from Kkusum and it was from Mala but the person who posted this didn't even mentioned her name. Check out postings for Kkusum.. today's update March 9.

anitha.b thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Sree...Wonderful update...

so what next?

Are they getting married?
principessa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks Sree for the wonderful updates..

Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Thanks sree!!!! Beautiful update!!!!

You write in such a fluid manner and each and everything comes across so clearly!! It's been ages since I saw Astitva but it feels I see it everyday!!

Thanks!!!!

queenbee thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
OMG.. Saurabh eating humble pie and begging Abhi to propose to Simran!?!?

What's next... Abhi proposing to Simran for Gudiya and Simran's sake?? Darn.. I didn't want them coming together as a compromise 😡😭 .. I know they don't have stars in their eyes anymore but how about doing things for LOVE for a change????!!!!!

Thanks for the lovely update, Sree.. I missed this episode but after reading your update I feel like it was happening in my drawing room😉
innocentindian thumbnail

saurabh eating humble pie?

not at all - he's only doing this for his sake - cos it suits him...abhi proved himself worthy long time ago.....but even then saurabh didn't accept him, but now cos it suits him, he suggests marriage... not unselfish at all....