Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MimiLulu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
I love Sanam and I love her chemistry with Fawad. But Mahira is Khirad. Nobody else can do Khirad better than her. She's just perfect as Khirad.
MimiLulu thumbnail
Today's episode was just so heartbreaking. I knew it was coming with reading all the spoilers and stuff but my god. How can anyone be so cruel?

How can Fareeda do that to her own son? She knows how much Asher loved Khirad, she knows Khirad is pregnant with Asher's child yet she still did this to them? To Asher? She ruined Asher's life...how can she do that to her own child?

As for Asher? I loved him, I did. But didn't he say how special and important Khirad was to him? How much he loves her? Yet he doesn't trust her? He believes his mother? He doesn't see the pain in which Khirad was going through? He didn't stand up for her even once? What kind of love is that?

And Khizar is just gross. I really hope that Sara never ever even looks at him. He wanted to do this so he gets the money to be like Asher? I am sorry, you can buy everything with money but not class. He has no class.

Poor poor Khirad. I can't even imagine her pain. Pregnant and your mother in law saying such lies about you. Your husband, the only person you really have, letting your mother such things about you. Not standing up for you. Getting kicked out of the house. Poor poor Khirad.

Mahira did a splendid job and did the lady who plays Fareeda. Fawad's expressions broke my heart. I felt for him yet I was angry at him too.
-Farru- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Farikina

Today's episode was just so heartbreaking. I knew it was coming with reading all the spoilers and stuff but my god. How can anyone be so cruel?

How can Fareeda do that to her own son? She knows how much Asher loved Khirad, she knows Khirad is pregnant with Asher's child yet she still did this to them? To Asher? She ruined Asher's life...how can she do that to her own child?

As for Asher? I loved him, I did. But didn't he say how special and important Khirad was to him? How much he loves her? Yet he doesn't trust her? He believes his mother? He doesn't see the pain in which Khirad was going through? He didn't stand up for her even once? What kind of love is that?

And Khizar is just gross. I really hope that Sara never ever even looks at him. He wanted to do this so he gets the money to be like Asher? I am sorry, you can buy everything with money but not class. He has no class.

Poor poor Khirad. I can't even imagine her pain. Pregnant and your mother in law saying such lies about you. Your husband, the only person you really have, letting your mother such things about you. Not standing up for you. Getting kicked out of the house. Poor poor Khirad.

Mahira did a splendid job and did the lady who plays Fareeda. Fawad's expressions broke my heart. I felt for him yet I was angry at him too.

I think they portray everything fine. Asher believes what his mother pretended. Khizar's fakeness was alrerady poisoning his heart but then his mom's melodrama just made him insane. Khirad leaves quietly without even waiting for Asher also explained that she herself presumed what Fareeda is saying.

I am not angry at Asher at all. I think his character is perfectly fine. He didnt run into conclusions. He just left.

The actress who plays Fareeda is Ateeqa Ohro. She is brilliant. Everybody does a brilliant job. I think it was the best episode so far which is superb in direction. Audience can really feel KhiSHar's pain unlike when Asher's dad was dying and his last words. That episode was poorly directed. The death sequence looked fake and there was no feeling. This is my point of View.

MimiLulu thumbnail
I am not talking about how they portrayed it. I loved today's episode and everyone's acting but...

I do not understand how can anyone even be like that or do that? It happens in real life too and I just don't understand it.
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Sana.B

Im sorry if there's any Fawad/Sanam Fans here, but this is my take. Alot of people complain about Sanam being the perfect Khirad, and compare Fawad and Sanam too Fawad and Mahira, butI honestly believe that Fawad and Sanam were only magic as Hassan and Bano because of the way the characters were written and translated. I seriously, do not see any chemistry between the two in any other serial and i've tried really hard too because i like both but i can't.While, Mahira and Fawad are a couple who actually not because of there characters, but individually share this sizzling chemistry, and you can't deny it! They bring such a fresh feel to your face and make you smile. :)
Just pair them in any ad and you'll see what i mean. ;)
Mahira is the perfect Khirad. And her act is so well done. No one else looked the part.
I'm being honest, but if fawad was paired with any other girl or sanam, i wouldn't have watched this show.. Somehow it just won't have grabbed my attention, and im really tired of sanam and fawad as a couple, they need a break!

i agree!
Mahira has given a whole new meaning to it which even sanam or any other person wdnt have! Thats because Mahira has done VERY VERY limited work, whereas, sanam is now a well known, established actress, even though shes very versatile, id still prefer Mahira Khan over Sanam personally, and i dont know why, but i think Mahira's acting is better :/
ive been a huge Mahira fan since the beginning, so this maybe my biased decision, but just for the info, ive been a hugeee fawad sanam fan... i can see the chemistry in KPKPP, frankly, the chemistry is too good, BUT the roles arent intense, so we cant really relate to them, i know they get along realllyyy well, it shows onscreen, but the onscreen chemistry between Fawad and Mahira is undeniable. i would do anything to see them back together again! 😳
-Farru- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Farikina

I am not talking about how they portrayed it. I loved today's episode and everyone's acting but...

I do not understand how can anyone even be like that or do that? It happens in real life too and I just don't understand it.

About portrayal, I was meant from NOVEL to SERIAL. It was very powerful sequence and transformation.

Even I loved today's episode. And about reality, I havent seen anything like this personally but have heard alot like this. It does happen in real life. People dont accept lower class community as their family no matter, whatever happens. As a man, there is always more love and trust towards your mother over your wife. So its kind of acceptable.

ByteMe thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I wonder when the leap will happen, I am assuming next week more sadness will prevail as Asher will be unable to find Khirad .. and both will eventually be very very frustrated.. *sigh*

But one flaw I must point out in this show which is the scripts.. its poorly written, and the diaglogues arent good.. you look at a show like Kuch Pyar ka pagalpan which I still fail to see a story in, but the dialogues are pretty good, they still make you sit and watch the entire show.. here its opposite, tehre is a good story but bad dialogues.. also the screenplay is flaky in the sense that alot of scenes are missing the flow.. bohut patchy lagta hai sometimes..

Besides that though, Fawad and Mahira both are really good in the show..

Looking forward to more episodes!
-Sarzz- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hey guys! Its Sarah.I'm new to this thread.
I absolutely love this show and I'm head over heels in love with this couple. They look amazing together and I recently met Fawad at this concert at my school, he is extremely humble^_^

Yesterday's episode was indeed very depressing yet heart touching.
I loved it anyway.
Can't wait for Saturday. I'm addicted 😆

KhiSher for life <3
Alu- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Omg this video
is hilarious

-Maha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Hello Everyone
Welcome to all New members here
@Aliya haha i was just watching it on YT ..
when she said ...You like saaraaa she is so mean... 🤣 I loved her expression there
Wasy where were you?.Kafi days bad dikhi .Hows u

Edited by -Maha- - 12 years ago