Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ana_kash thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
ahhh,,what to sayy,m just soo heartbroken...
But one thing for sure mahiraa deserves a huge huge huge round of applause for the way she acted,she was just superb in the episode,i felt like going n hugging her,she made me cry with her,and the last scenes when she was crying n calling ashar's name,,she just outdid herself,,amaziiing...
& the precap OMG i donno wil have to have enough courage to watch next episode...fawad left me speechless as always seeing the precap..
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: naaju

Want new show of fawad n mahira
They r so hot together
Or wat abt a sequel of Humsafar
Wud love to see it they shud just add up more stories to the show

Humsafar is just simply Humsafar, u cant make a sequel.
I want an EPIC sad/beautiful Romantic love story with these two and IDC.
Just like Fahad/Sunita or Fawad/Sanam.
desigirl_18 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
the epi was just heartbreaking!! my whole family was watching and my grandma just couldn't take it and she got up and left before the ending, she was like "aye hai yeh toh patani nahi kya kya kar rahey hain bechari ke saath..mujhse nahi dekha ja raha"..i just wanted to beat everyone up in this epi and go hug Khirad the poor girl!!😭
BlackStar. thumbnail

Originally posted by: ana_kash

ahhh,,what to sayy,m just soo heartbroken...
But one thing for sure mahiraa deserves a huge huge huge round of applause for the way she acted,she was just superb in the episode,i felt like going n hugging her,she made me cry with her,and the last scenes when she was crying n calling ashar's name,,she just outdid herself,,amaziiing...
& the precap OMG i donno wil have to have enough courage to watch next episode...fawad left me speechless as always seeing the precap..

Ana, i always knew Fawad was An outstanding actor, and knew he could pull off the nervous break down scene well, but not to this amazing extent. It's like he gave all in all to his character. Such a true actor he is. May god bless him and give him loads of success. He's so true to his craft.
Andd Mahira is simply Superb. I doubted her capabilities in Bol and Neeyat but here, she changed my opinion.
Both of them surely deserve nominations.
BlackStar. thumbnail
I wish they give a whole Episode to Khisher's reunion..
I wanna see em establishing there relationship once again, and getting rid of all that pain, guilt, those tears..
Mann, i wanna see Ashar win Khirad back, and Khirad becoming weak enough to want him back.
It would be so awesome to see just one hug. <3
ana_kash thumbnail
sana agree wid each word of urs,,i never doubred fawad's skill

and not only nominations also they deserve award yaar,and also the best jodi award if ther's any,,and and they should comeback together in another serial,,pretty sooon..

I want next sat to jst come n go already,and then khishar with hareem phase should start soon,,i wonder like in novel,he'l meet hareem in the hospital or what,,,
-Farru- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hey. Can I join ?!? I am watching Humsafar from start but never knew there is a thread.
Yesterday's episode was very good in terms of direction. It was powerful, I think. I never found Sara like a bad character because she is psycho and you feel pity for such characters. I personally like Sara. Now, Fareeda and Khizar are way bad than psychos atleast Sara accepted that Ashar loves Khirat. But Asher's mom and this Khizar boy are very baaaddd !!!
I love Humsafar !!!
BlackStar. thumbnail
Im sorry if there's any Fawad/Sanam Fans here, but this is my take. Alot of people complain about Sanam being the perfect Khirad, and compare Fawad and Sanam too Fawad and Mahira, butI honestly believe that Fawad and Sanam were only magic as Hassan and Bano because of the way the characters were written and translated. I seriously, do not see any chemistry between the two in any other serial and i've tried really hard too because i like both but i can't.While, Mahira and Fawad are a couple who actually not because of there characters, but individually share this sizzling chemistry, and you can't deny it! They bring such a fresh feel to your face and make you smile. :)
Just pair them in any ad and you'll see what i mean. ;)
Mahira is the perfect Khirad. And her act is so well done. No one else looked the part.
I'm being honest, but if fawad was paired with any other girl or sanam, i wouldn't have watched this show.. Somehow it just won't have grabbed my attention, and im really tired of sanam and fawad as a couple, they need a break!
ana_kash thumbnail
well m a fawad sanam fan too bt there chemistry clicked as hassan bano and m liking them in kpkpbt,,,
but bu but as far as khirad is concerned none could hav played it better than mahira,,like seriously noone! And same here sana any other girl ,,then it would surely have not grabbed my attention too,,
fawad-mahira r magical
-Grace- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sana.B

Im sorry if there's any Fawad/Sanam Fans here, but this is my take. Alot of people complain about Sanam being the perfect Khirad, and compare Fawad and Sanam too Fawad and Mahira, butI honestly believe that Fawad and Sanam were only magic as Hassan and Bano because of the way the characters were written and translated. I seriously, do not see any chemistry between the two in any other serial and i've tried really hard too because i like both but i can't.While, Mahira and Fawad are a couple who actually not because of there characters, but individually share this sizzling chemistry, and you can't deny it! They bring such a fresh feel to your face and make you smile. :)
Just pair them in any ad and you'll see what i mean. ;)
Mahira is the perfect Khirad. And her act is so well done. No one else looked the part.
I'm being honest, but if fawad was paired with any other girl or sanam, i wouldn't have watched this show.. Somehow it just won't have grabbed my attention, and im really tired of sanam and fawad as a couple, they need a break!

100% agreed!
sanam and fawad had a limited chemistry to dastaan
after tht every single show they starred on was garbage
including AA, kpkpbt, etc
and im tired of sanam too we need new faces every now and then
mahira has tht calm relaxed look on her face which is perfect for khirad's character sanam wudnt have suited
and i really hope if mahira and fawad come in another show it better be something good not like what happened with fawad/sanam