Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I don't think Sara's gonna get married. She might accept that Ashar only and only loves Khirad, but she still won't leave him.
And please, i doubt she'll marry khizer.
But since he got Ashar and Khirad seperated, she might agree to have one coffee with him, maybe?
desiflavour101 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I don't think she'll get married to Khizer but eventually she will realize her chances with him were done the minute he married Khirad.

And there will be a time leap right after Episode 12, from what I am understanding based on books and speculations that Hareem will enter from Episode 13.

So from what I am understanding is that Asher will have the nervous breakdown and land in the hospital; eventually come to think the possiblity that Khirad did betray him.

Khirad will give birth to their child and then time leap.

I am MORE eager to see his reaction when he finds out he has a daughter. His precise reaction: doubt, joy, or anger. How will he overcome his emotions and embrace his daughter when he thought that she was in love with Khizer and not him.
BlackStar. thumbnail

Originally posted by: desiflavour101

I don't think she'll get married to Khizer but eventually she will realize her chances with him were done the minute he married Khirad.

And there will be a time leap right after Episode 12, from what I am understanding based on books and speculations that Hareem will enter from Episode 13.

So from what I am understanding is that Asher will have the nervous breakdown and land in the hospital; eventually come to think the possiblity that Khirad did betray him.

Khirad will give birth to their child and then time leap.

I am MORE eager to see his reaction when he finds out he has a daughter. His precise reaction: doubt, joy, or anger. How will he overcome his emotions and embrace his daughter when he thought that she was in love with Khizer and not him.

The fault was that Khirad never told Ashar that she was pregnant. Honestly if he knew, then there issues could have perhaps been sorted..

BlackStar. thumbnail
Guys, lets suggest post ending Scenes, what should happen? How should there life begin all again, and How should Ashar apologize and try and win Khirad back, despite of course the last scene. What should he do, any ideas? Because that one scene is not enough, we need more.

Like i think khirad needs to get pregnant again, and they need to have a boy, and then have a complete Family!
desiflavour101 thumbnail
Their issues wouldn't have sorted because Fareeda still created the whole mess. Plus Khirad wanted to tell him face to face, see his reaction rather than hear it.

After the last scene, he should make it up to Khirad. Spend alone time with her. WIn her confidence and love back. And then eventually another baby...
BlackStar. thumbnail

Their issues wouldn't have sorted because Fareeda still created the whole mess. Plus Khirad wanted to tell him face to face, see his reaction rather than hear it.

After the last scene, he should make it up to Khirad. Spend alone time with her. WIn her confidence and love back. And then eventually another baby...

Fareeda may have created the whole mess, but Ashar knowing that she was pregnant could have maybe saved her from all that torture..

After such a trembling experience, i doubt if anyone could actually still forgive someone..
naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9
I think khirad forgive him beocs she wanted him back

1.khirad as a mother wanted father of her child back as she was confused whether to leave hareem wid asher or take her back. Asher wont allow hareem to get seperated from him n she too cant live without hareem n hareem wanted both her parents.

2. she wanted her husband back as she felt so lonely without him. she didn't have anybody to support her to take care of her she felt weak at times fighting with world.

3. She wanted her lover back. khirad loved Asher so dearly . He was the only one whom she can call him hers. After he betrayed her she tried hating him n locked the love she had for him in her heart but after she saw him supporting her in front of his mother n asking for forgiveness. She cud see tears of guilt n repentance in his eyes. She again fell in love with him

desiflavour101 thumbnail
I hope they explore this ending...

I was debating about whether to watch Paani jaisa Pyar...and they totally rushed the ending, which killed the whole drama for me.

BlackStar. thumbnail

I hope they explore this ending...

I was debating about whether to watch Paani jaisa Pyar...and they totally rushed the ending, which killed the whole drama for me.

Pani Jaisa Pyaar had a good director, good actors, and a strong script, but even I admit that it was executed really poorly during the last couple of episodes... The last episode was EXTREMELY random and rushed..

I hope this isn't the case with Humsafar.

PJP ended in either 15 or 18 episodes though didn't it?
naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9
Want new show of fawad n mahira
They r so hot together
Or wat abt a sequel of Humsafar
Wud love to see it they shud just add up more stories to the show