Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gia.khan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi lowww!

I m styll in bed hehe cause I slept late and I m gonna be stalking more cause I ain't on from lt but omg I couldn't help but say KHIZAR YOU ARE SUCH A KAMEENA IHY so muchhh :)

Khirad is so bholi :(
lonelyshadow thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Khizer .. la perra ๐Ÿคฃ
anitamalik thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
HI GIA! LOLOLLL, TU pagal hai! I hate Khizar too giaaa :(
lonelyshadow thumbnail
kya ajj baarish wala scene haiii???
Alu- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
If we get a romantic scene is this part i will go to sleep else๐Ÿฅฑ
Ash_Smash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -tehreem-

Starts from the scene where it left off, hamad calls up khirad to tell her khizer got into accident. She is worried. He tells her that he needs blood and his blood group is O neg. She goes to tell fareeda about his accident. Fareeda says not to tell zareena about this. Khirad asks her whether she should donate her blood or not. She says yes.

Khirad goes to meet him at the hospital, she brings soup for him ๐Ÿ˜ก Zareena tells him thats he gave blood and he thanx her that she saved his life ( urghhh kyun dia blood ๐Ÿ˜ก) He asks about asher and she tells him he went for some meeting
Break

Ey thats my blood type too ๐Ÿ˜†
lonelyshadow thumbnail
Ashhh <33333
I missed you! <3

Sid.H thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก so much khizerr!!! ๐Ÿ˜ก
tehreemm thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Asher is back. Fareeda tells him about khizer's accident and she tells him that khirad donated her blood. He says wah badi nakiyaan kamayi jaa rahi hain and she says kya karein hum ) neg walay itne dayalu jo hotay hain. They are in outside the uni. Asher meets khizer and asks him about his health. He says thanx to Allah and khirad that I am fine. And he does her tareef and tells him that O neg people are very proudy, they accept blood only from their people ๐Ÿ˜ก asher gets uncomfortable and leaves.
Khizer comes to their place and tells them that he came to ask for khirad because she didn't come to uni today and she says yeah some guests came thats why. Fareeda tells him to stay for dinner Asher is looking at them
They all are sitting at the dinning table. Khizer is doing tareef of khirad's cooking. Asher is annoyed with all this. Khizer says you don't like my coming here and he says no it's not that I just have a headache and leaves teh table. Khirad is worried.
In the room
Khirad asks him whether he is fine. He says no it's just the headache. She asks him nothing else na. He says no and she tells him I'll get tea for you but he says just stay here. She replies that I am right here and I'll massage ur head. In the morning khirad has her hand on his head. Asher gets up and looks at her lovingly. He tells her "I LOVE YOU" and he says you take care of me, I wish this time stops and my every morining is this beautiful and all my day is spent looking at you ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Guys font hate noor hasan
He was cute in mein tum
Aur emraan hashmi!lol