Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I don't view Humsafar as a drama anymore..
It's far too close to reality and much worse than an obsession..
My day isn't complete without watching, listening, or reading at least one thing that's related to humsafar..
Khirad and Ashar are like a hugge part of my life for some odd reason.
BlackStar. thumbnail

Originally posted by: InvisibleSmile

sana; same it looks like they both are shooting daggers toward each with other but using their eyes...love it!!! 😆& i really hope sara turns good and becomes a friends and stops being a despo. and i want to see the scene where asher slaps khizer...- its after the leap rigth...

Yes, Ashar slapping the khoti (khizer) will most probably be after the leap..

I swear Khirad and Ashar wanted to pull each other's eyes out in that scene, so much emotion and pain..
Love itt.. <33
InvisibleSmile thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Sana; exactly - i mean he himself in the end said, don't forgive me ... it shows how much he despises himself for what happened to her. hmm defintely it takes alot of time to take in and accept that what he was living with 4 years was nothing but a misconception created by his mother...his own mother who gave him birth and took away his breath also. though i want to see some really happy scenes of theirs at the end and hope they don't finish the show where khird forgives him.
InvisibleSmile thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
okay i have to go guys, have a early class tom. take care and it was awsome chatting with you alll tonight made up for the missed time here. hope to catch you all soon bye sana, fari & zee :)
take care.
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
You're right, Sana. It's too much of a reality, it IS reality. Tragedies like that are what encompass an ordinary person's life. Devils like Farida and innocent, poor souls like Ashar-Khirad are very common to this world now. Bitter truth of life. *Sorry for sounding like a depressed soul, Humsafar touches me very personally, so I get carried away*..
OnlyHope thumbnail

Sana; exactly - i mean he himself in the end said, don't forgive me ... it shows how much he despises himself for what happened to her. hmm defintely it takes alot of time to take in and accept that what he was living with 4 years was nothing but a misconception created by his mother...his own mother who gave him birth and took away his breath also. though i want to see some really happy scenes of theirs at the end and hope they don't finish the show where khird forgives him.

I really wish to see more than just the forgiveness. I want to see their interactions AFTER she forgives him, his reaction to it, his behavior, etc.Byeee Shizu, take care hun. Good luck for exams 🤗 Glad we got to talk tonight 😳
BlackStar. thumbnail

</div>Sana; exactly - i mean he himself in the end said, don't forgive me ... it shows how much he despises himself for what happened to her. hmm defintely it takes alot of time to take in and accept that what he was living with 4 years was nothing but a misconception created by his mother...his own mother who gave him birth and took away his breath also. <div>
though i want to see some really happy scenes of theirs at the end and hope they don't finish the show where khird forgives him.

I really really really badly wanna see some extra scenes too, but i doubt they'll show those.
Plus i wanna see the making/behind the scenes.

And guys, i gotta go too. Test first thing tomorrow morning, see ya'll tomorrow hopefully. Need some rest..

Lots of Love. <33
OnlyHope thumbnail
Good luck for the test, Sana 🤗 take care!
BlackStar. thumbnail
Exactlyy, Humsafar is really personal and close to my heart.

And, yes i wanna see something beyond tears in the last episode too, happy moments, romantic moments, etc.

And now an official good bye!

Good luck for exams shiz and fairy.. Wish you loads of success, and will make dua IA.
zee84 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Good luck on Exams for Shiz, Fairy and Sana!