Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: fairy17

<font color="#9900cc">
Go ahead, Sana. Spoil away ;) I will read the novel anyway once I get time off from text books, lol. Books are always a whole differentexperience to read, no matter how great the show/movie is. </font>

Sure thing. Ill write two spoilers. One on Ashar and Hareem, and one on awkward interactions..

Honestly though, one thing.
I wish Hareem calls Ashar baba, it sounds wayy more cuter than papa for mee.
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sana.B

Nahiin! I wanna see a small baby in Khirad's arms.. The fact that Ashar's not there makes it so heart-wrenching..

Honestly, for two reasons i really feel for Ashar..
1. He never knew his wife was pregnant so automatically didn't know about the daughter.
2. Missed his daughter's growing years..

I mean seriously how would he have felt? Ashamed most of the time? How would Khirad and Hareem have felt?

I really feel for him yaar. He is just oblivious of the most precious thing in his life. How unfortunate can a person be 😭 Hareem, the poor soul probably just felt like where is my father? Khirad, on the other hand, knows that Ashar doesn't know, right? Because there's no way he could know or else why all the fiasco about the baby being his. So I guess Khirad is just helpless?
zee84 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@ Sana I love ur spoilers since i cant read urdu so spoil away😉
OnlyHope thumbnail
I find baba REALLY cute too, Sana. I wish that's what I had called my dad..I call him papa, lol.
InvisibleSmile thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
sana; i wana see the baby too, but i doubt they will show but fingers are crossed. & yeah i know ...asher suffered but i dont know my heart goes out more to khirid she suffered so much as she was preganant after all... ashamed must be a too small of a word for he must have felt. just imagine a husband who loves his wife as much as he does... how much he would love his daughter - his own blood and how hard it would be to know he missed four years of her life...unbearable pain.
BlackStar. thumbnail

Originally posted by: InvisibleSmile

sana;i know right, after seeing that muderlook wala clip in the ost where khirad looks like she want to kill asher when she is leaving. they;ll be amazing - now i want the leap to happen fastt.
ill try to look for it if i can find it i will scrp you :)

I always laugh at that scene..
Even the sceen-shot Maha posted of that scene today made me laugh..

And thank-you <333

Sara after the leap will be Ashar's support system maybe, i mean he is gonna be depressed..
I just hope there not too close and clingy though, i'll hate him for that.
InvisibleSmile thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sana.B

I wish Hareem calls Ashar baba, it sounds wayy more cuter than papa for mee.

same. i call me dad baba janiii it so much more loving especially when i want something i go baba janiii 😳😆
BlackStar. thumbnail
Zee: Thank-you and will post the spoiler. :)
Fairy: I love calling my dad Baba.. I think deep down he loves it too.
Shiz: 100% my heart goes out too khirad wayy more of-course.
But seriously, he probably HATES himself internally.. I doubt he could ever be proud of himself or be able to forgive himself.
It will really take him a while!
OnlyHope thumbnail

Originally posted by: InvisibleSmile

sana; i wana see the baby too, but i doubt they will show but fingers are crossed. & yeah i know ...asher suffered but i dont know my heart goes out more to khirid she suffered so much as she was preganant after all... ashamed must be a too small of a word for he must have felt. just imagine a husband who loves his wife as much as he does... how much he would love his daughter - his own blood and how hard it would be to know he missed four years of her life...unbearable pain.

Reading this just made my eyes well up 😭 that's just tragic yaar. Ultimate grief, a test of life. I agree with you, I do feel more for Khirad since she brought Hareem into this world, the nishani of her relationship, her love, without him being with her all those years.
InvisibleSmile thumbnail
sana; same it looks like they both are shooting daggers toward each with other but using their eyes...love it!!! 😆 & i really hope sara turns good and becomes a friends and stops being a despo. and i want to see the scene where asher slaps khizer...- its after the leap rigth...