Shams thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
Can anyone tell where i can upload Astitva vdo?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lakshmi_maruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Hi Shams,

I am not sure if you want to upload or download Astitva video.. If you want to upload it, there will be many who would love that.. We may have to figure out a way to do it though.. PM me and we will figure it out.. thanks

Aloo_gobi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I would love to buy astitva on dvd and watch it from the beginning....as i never have seen it from the start !!!!!!! anyone know if dvds can be obtained ?!
tintasukma thumbnail

ya, can somebody pls help us? The last episod i watched was when simran and abhi was about to divorced. Abhi stayed with kiran. Since then, i only follow the stroylines here (but i missed few episodes between kiran married abhi - simran met abhimanyu joshi). Sumone, pls help us .. me too wanted to buy the dvd or cd. pls .. (will be great if there's a subtitle in english. I dont understand hindi).

😃

Edited by tintasukma - 19 years ago
Shams thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Hi Lakshmi for your concern

Actually i mean to say download not upload.

So can u tell me where to d.load from?

Thanx.

pinkzz thumbnail
If anybody lives in Toronto there is this place called Golden Groceries and u can rent serial videos of almost every serial. On every video there is about 1-4 episodes( without any stupid commercials like Bikaji ki rail chali 🤓 ) I used 2 get kutumb it's located in Malton
Edited by pinkzz - 19 years ago
pinkzz thumbnail

If anybody lives in Toronto there is this store called Golden Groceries located in Malton and u can rent any kind of serial on Zee, Sony and watever and it comes with out those stupid commercials like Bikaji ki rail chali 🤓 lol and u can also rent movies

pinkzz thumbnail
sry sumthin happened and it posted it twice
centondaline thumbnail
lol...ya it wud b great if we could upload/download it.....jjkn does it at yahoo groups....and its gr8 quality as well...ill try find out how they do it and let yall know :)
sk_aggarwal thumbnail

Hi

u can even use 35MB.com.

I have lost touch with this serial since i moved to NY.

will b gr8 if someone could upload few of the episodes..

Thanxs

Sachin