Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: MadameX

And I love you Sheema because no matter what anyone says, you stick by Ragini. 👏😆 Isko kehte hain endurance, self-confidence, and...a fan. 😆

By sticking with her does not give me right to say that Learn from Her or bash any body else, !!! jis ko jo seekhna hoga seekhay gaa! I would stick with her as long as I will have the glue left in me !! good or worst all the way InshaAllah. 😃
Edited by venture - 12 years ago
pomegranate thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
well good riddance! she was a horrid singer, very pretty but HORRID. the audience finally saw the light and shown her the door. I rather bang my head against a wall then be subjected to her atrocious singing. Ragini is a very good actress and she should just stick to that. not everyone is multi-talented.
EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7
@znursingh..
its an SYR forum..and when u have not watched gulaal ..u have no right to call it sub standard..Gulaal was a masterpeice...and audience could not accept it coz they love saas bahu crap and not genuine story...so please watch it before u even utter anything against the show...pls dont bring in gulaal here just to prove ur point...
@MPRocks..guess u r an RK fan to show down manasi...and isnt it strange that everyone can make out ur a fake MP fan and still everyone is responding to u...interesting..carry on ppl...
Edited by nneeiill - 12 years ago
.Nish. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nneeiill

@znursingh..

its an SYR forum..and when u have not watched gulaal ..u have no right to call it sub standard..Gulaal was a masterpeice...and audience could not accept it coz they love saas bahu crap and not genuine story...so please watch it before u even utter anything against the show...pls dont bring in gulaal here just to prove ur point...
@MPRocks..guess u r an RK fan to show down manasi...and isnt it strange that everyone can make out ur a fake MP fan and still everyone is responding to u...interesting..carry on ppl...

i just wanted to ask do u have any problems with ragz or her fanswhy dragging her fans in this🤢we r already labelled as blinded fans and now this,wow..seems like ragini was the only contestant competiting against mansi
on the side note i dont think any of her fans who loves her can write such horrible and disrespectful things about her what he/she wrote for her in SGP forum...
please its a request to all mansi fans spare that horrible singer(what u all call her) she's no longer a part of show..PLEASE
Edited by nisheee - 12 years ago
EXOL thumbnail
and may i ask why ragini fans are so sarcastic abt manasi all the time..spare her...
u all very well know MPROCKS is just using manasi's name and still u people are so keen to reply and in doing so u r being so oppurtunisitc to degrade her show and her acting skills ... which is unfair
btw ... I am not ragini hater coz i hardly know her..so how can i have any feelings for her..i havent even watched any of her show...so i am completely neutral towards her...i have always commented abt her singing only ..never discussed her show...or anything else like u all do who pass on just bad remarks abt Gulaal , her beauty and even her acting skills...
Edited by nneeiill - 12 years ago
_Samayra_ thumbnail
Before i say anything i wanted to clear that i m fan of both mansi and ragini so there is no point for me to be biased towards one😳but i m very curious to ask that only singing is counted as talent😕and if it is then sorry i didnt know that😳
according to me they both are very talented in their own ways ,there are so many things in which ragini is also good at 😉yes i can say mansi is a very good singer👏 a way better than ragini and i too want mansi to win😉but i have seen gulaal and to be honest i felt ragini is better actor than her😊so they both have their own qualities😳even mansi herself said that she is better singer than actor😃 but people here comparing their talents is completely beyond me🥱
Edited by _Samayra_ - 12 years ago
EXOL thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Samayra_

Before i say anything i wanted to clear that i m fan of both mansi and ragini so there is no point for me to be biased towards one😳but i m very curious to ask that only singing is counted in talent😕and if it is then sorry i didnt know that😳

according to me they both are very talented in their own ways ,there are so many things in which ragini is also good at 😉yes i can say mansi is a very good singer👏 better than ragini,but i have seen gulaal and to be honest i felt ragini is better actor than her😊mansi herself said that she is better singer than actor😃 but people here comparing their talents is completely beyond me🥱

well new a/c ...interesting yet again...
God pls forgive these ppl for they do not know what they are saying
.Nish. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

and may i ask why ragini fans are so sarcastic abt manasi all the time..spare her...

u all very well know MPROCKS is just using manasi's name and still u people are so keen to reply and in doing so u r being so oppurtunisitc to degrade her show and her acting skills ... which is unfair
btw ... I am not ragini hater coz i hardly know her..so how can i have any feelings for her..i havent even watched any of her show...so i am completely neutral towards her...i have always commented abt her singing only ..never discussed her show...or anything else like u all do who pass on just bad remarks abt Gulaal , her beauty and even her acting skills...

even i m not a mansi hater infact i love her singing👏i didnt like u said that it must be RK fan who is doing all this,people reacting to him/her becoz of his/her rudeness towards all the other contestants not only ragini,okay i agree mansi is best singer amongst all but other contestants also deserves the same respect..
Anyways i didnt mean to hurt anyone,i apologise if i did unintensionally😳but i m still stick to my point that it cant be a ragini fan who can call her even bi**h just to bring mansi downno it cant be..
_Samayra_ thumbnail

well new a/c ...interesting yet again...
God pls forgive these ppl for they do not know what they are saying

yeah new account but even made before you ..atleast u shuld have seen the joining date
seems like no body has a right here to voice their opinion against anybody's favourite🥱
anyways think whatever u want to think but thanks i m really overwhelmed by the treatment i got for my very first comment in this forum...THANKS AGAIN😃
btw may i know what bad i said about mansi or anybody😕
Edited by _Samayra_ - 12 years ago
kiran_trudecent thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
hey hey hey all u guys plz plz cool down 😊 everybody has their own opinion regarding manasi or ragini so v should respect each others opinions n should not bash the actors, they both r good in their own ways 😃 so let us all be in peace here n plz plz understand that some people use fake ids just to provoke the members n fans so its better if v avoid such ids 😊 this forum is about their singing talent so plz avoid going towards their acting n all n specially, bashing the serials is not a good thing so kindly avoid it 😊

n for MPROCKS: U know girl u really need a doctor, consult one please !!
Edited by kiran_trudecent - 12 years ago