sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 19 years ago

Shaguna and Simran are very anxious and keep looking at Gudiya. Simran then asks Shaguna what did she give her? Simran takes Gudiya from her and puts her in the bed. shaguna says she gave her milk. Simran asks whether Gudiya vomitted. Shaguna says she vomitted twice. Simran gets very angry at Shaguna and scolds her that she did not tell her about it. Saurabh also enters the room. Simran tells him that we have to take Gudiya immediately to the hospital. Saurabh also looks concerned. Simran tells him to call Abhi immediately and inform him.

Abhi is in his bed. He is looking at Neha's photo and is just telling her that he is very sorry bcos he has given her daughter to Simran. Gudiya is needed to cure Simran of her depression. He tells Neha in the photo that she also wanted Simran to take care of her daughter. So he has done the correct thing, he says to Neha's photo. Just then, he receives a call on his mobile. It is from Simran. He sees it and does not receive it. Simran is driving the car. Shaguna with Gudiya, Saurabh are there in the car. Simran is very restless that Abhi is not answering her calls. She gives the mobile to Saurabh and asks him to keep trying. Simran says how can they give this little child here and enter into such a big risk. How can Abhi trust anybody here and saying this, looks at Shaguna in the mirror. Shaguna who is in the back seat feels very dejected. Saurabh tries Abhi's landline. Abhi's mother comes to pick it up when Abhi stops her from receiving the call and says this is from Simran. (Sorry friends, here I had some blinks in my cable for a few seconds, so pardon me if i have missed something).The phone keeps on ringing. Abhi's mother says its not wise to be silent. It can even be important and Simran might really want to tell us something. Abhi says don't pick up to which she agrees.

In the hospital, Shaguna and Saurabh are standing out. Shaguna is in tears and is telling something happened to my Astha. Saurabh immediately corrects her and tells her that it is not Astha, but it is Gudiya. Shaguna then says After losing Astha, Gudiya has taken her place. I committed the same mistake again and bcos of me, Gudiya is in the hospital. Saurabh asks her to stop lamenting. Just then, Dr. Brian with Simran come out. Shaguna asks him how Gudiya is and what happened to her? Brian says she had got dehydrated. He tells Shaguna that if the kid vomits, she has to supplement the kid with water at regular intervals. He tells her to take care in the future. Shaguna says Abhi saab had so much faith in me that even after Astha's incident, he gave her the responsibility of lokking after Gudiya. Brian says don't worry, Gudiya will be alright by tomorrow. Simran says she will stay back and asks Saurabh and Shaguna to go home. She will be here and in any case, she has the hospital staff with her. Brian says you are irght , staff is her, i am here, so nobody need stay here. You all go home and come tomorrow. Saurabh says somebody has to stay here with the kid as it is somebody else's property and they have to take care fo the kid well. Brian says if someone has to stay back, I think Simran can stay. All agree. and Simran says yes. Brian then asks whether Abhi has been informed about this. Saurabh says he has been trying but cannot get them. He says he will go to their house and inform them. Simran says her father not to do that. She says tomorrow when Gudiya gets alright and is discharged, I will take her there and leave her. Brian and Shaguna look worried.

Abhi is in bed. He checks his mobile. Abhi looks as though he has not slept the whole night. In the hospital, Gudiya is kept in an incubator. Simran is near it, caressing the kid gently and putting a thin blanket over the kid. Brian comes into the room and wants to talk to Simran. But when he sees Simran caught in an emotional moment with Gudiya, he sinply walks away. The night passes with Simran loitering in the room. Then Simran sitting on the floor just puts her head on the bed and is sleeping. Brian comes in. He sees Simran sleeping and without disturbing her, he goes to the incubator and with the steth, checks the kid. Simran gets up by then and worriedly comes and asks Brian how Gudiya is. Brian says she is fine. Simran says she was very much worried and did not get sleep. Brian asks her whether this is bcos of worry for the kid or bcos of the feeling of responsibility. Simran says its bcos she feels she is answerable to Gudiya's people. Brian then takes this occassion to advise Simran and tells her that if a person tries his level best to make her happy, she should readily accept it. Simran says for her, happiness can never come back. Brian says the kid has lost its mother and it needs you. If you cannot give the kid what it wants, then she should be telling Gudiya that. Simran wants to cut this conversation and asks Brian about the medicines she has to give Gudiya. Brian says she does not need medicines, all she needs is..... and pauses. Simran is upset. Brian says she can take her home now. Simran says she will inform her father about this. Simran moves away. Brian looking at Gudiya tells God bless you my child.

At Abhi's place, the door bell rings, Abhi's father opens the door. Simran with Gudiya accompanied by Saurabh are there near the door. Simran enters , goes near Abhi's mother. She tells her that she is very sorry and she cannot take care of Gudiya. She says i cannot see anybody else in my Astha's place. She gives the kid to his mother who accepts the kid. A very emotional moment, Abhi is also there. But Saurabh gives an expression to Abhi which is like him telling see, i was right and you were wrong. Saurabh says just becuse you people were adamant in leaving Gudiya with Simran, today they had to face so many things and then tells them that they are coming from the hospital where the kid was for the whole night. All are worried. Abhi's mother asks what happened? Simran says she got dehydrated and now she is fine. Saurabh says see, you have pushed my daughter to such amental state that she does not have peace. Simran just walks out without saying anything. Saurabh then hands over the kid's bag to Abhi and gives him the same look as though he has won a big battle and Abhi has lost it.

Simran comes home. She sees all dolls arranged in the sofa. She is upset. Saurabh also sees this. Shaguna asks Simran where Gudiya is. Saurabh tells her that they have left her where she belonged to. He then tells Simran to go and rest. He scolds Shaguna for arranging the dools in the sofa. Shaguna says she did this for Gudiya. Saurabh warns her not to do thi sagain and take care of Simran carefully. Shaguna says Abhi had done this for good. Saurabh replies this was a failure. Shaguna is sad at the way Saurabh speaks.

Simran is at home, lying in her bed. She is having restless moments. She keep sthinking of AStha. But whenever she thinks of AStha, she gets reminded of Gudiya which upsets her. She tries to sleep , turns this side and that side, but she sees Gudiya's face all over. She keeps Astha's photo in her hand and keeps thinking about Gudiya. She gets up, sits and keeps thinking. She is very restless and is crying.She thinks of Neha's last wish, then Abhi's mother giving Gudiya to her. She comes out. Saurabh is there sitting in the dining table reading the papaer. Seeing Simran, he asks her whether she slept. Then he offers to make tea and calls Shaguna. By then, Simran has left the place. Saurabh without noticing, keeps talking and then he sees that she is not there. He calls for her. Shaguna enters and asks what the matter is. They keep talking asto where Simran is when they hear the car sound. Saurabh is frustrated and tells Shaguna that Simran was not feeling well and he has no clue where she has gone. SAurabh says i told Abhi not to experiment with the baby but he would not listen. Simran is very upset bcos of that.

Simran comes to Abhi's place. Abhi's father opens the door. She goes in, Abhi's mother is sitting on the floor with the kid. She goes to the kid. Simran starts to cry and says meri bacchi , meri astha. I never knew when you entered my life.I am sorry that i left you. I will hereafter take care of you. I will be your mother. She takes the kid in her hand and starts to cry. Abhi also comes there. All are relieved. Abhi's father says you have all the right to take care of Gudiya as it was Neha's wish. Simran says i will be ever greatful to neha for giving her some meaning to live. She sees Abhi and tells him ,this is my astha. She thanks him profusely. Abhi hugs her and the kid. She keeps repeating thanks you abhi. Abhi looks very relieved and satisfied and hugs her.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anitha.b thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Sree. Wonderful update...

God when will Saurav grow up?
chweetweety thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot Sree for the wonderful update. Finally, Abhi's forumula worked out...Cool..๐Ÿ˜Š
OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks Sree. It looks like Neha's last wish is going to come true๐Ÿ˜•
rat718 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot Sree for your wonderful update.Great job๐Ÿ˜Š!
Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Thanks sree.Lovely update!! Good the kid got a mother.

I think we are ready for the leap and several new 'prem kahanis'๐Ÿ˜‰

principessa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Great.. The serial is back in action now, and ready for the leap.. ๐Ÿ˜Š

I just wish the story line doesn't loose it's magic after the leap.. I hope they maintain the originality of the story..

queenbee thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanx for the lovely update, Sree!! And sorry for the late response...

I think the way they showed Simran's acceptance of the child was commendable.. no one can say now that she was forced to 'accept' Gudiya. She has welcomed the child with open arms and a free will.

Now I just hope they don't rename her Aastha.. I hope no amount of sentimental arm-twisting by ANYone can convince Simran of THAT๐Ÿ˜•

Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Queenbee๐Ÿ˜† well,I trhink simran herself is more than capable to do that herself.....
sangeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Where are Simran's sister Kavita's son & husband? Are they going to show them after the leap? They will get one more character to add to the prem kahanis then. May be Chhavi & Kavita's son.