Significance of Opening Song

astitvafan thumbnail
Posted: 20 years ago

Hey everyone,

I was transformed into an Astitva fan by everyone in my home who started watching it 1-2 years ago. I am from Hong Kong (and at home we get zee tv) but study in the U.S. and am back here now anxious to know what's happening. Cant watch it anymore (till December when I go back home) but at least reading the updates is great.

I wanted to know what everyone thinks of the title song. Some say that Simran ends up with Manas EVEN THO MANAS walks away from her in the end. BUT THEN some say that Simran ends up with Abhi as she walks in the same direction as he does at the end of the song. Thoughts?

I just wanted to say that I am not an avid watcher of Zee serials BUT I think the acting in this serial is OUTSTANDING, honestly. And it has hit my home on SO many levels. My favorite of course is Nikki Aneja Walia, who I think is not only gorgeous but an amazing actress.

Thanks for all the updates by the way.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lakshmi_maruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 20 years ago

hey, welcome to the forum.. true.. I got kooked to this serial when my sister came to us last year.. it is a great show.. I like Nikki Aneja very much.. it is a very realistic show and that is what I like about it so much.. the events seem to be picked up from real life and have been kept that way without much dramtisation..

once again, welcome to the forum and have fun..