Hi, a greeting from malaysia!

tintasukma thumbnail
Posted: 20 years ago

A😛hhh Thank GOD I found this site. I've read every single update, but still cannot relate to 'happenings' in Astitva EPK. In malaysia, I watch this drama in the scene of Simran's pregnancy, Abhi's-Kiran's betrayal. But here .. i dont see Kiran's name anywhere. where's she? What happen to her?

Thanks to any of you .. ahhh .. just can't wait to see the ending, but i believe there will be a longgggggg way to go, rite? 😆

thank you! Warmest regards from me.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lakshmi_maruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
hi tinta, welcome to the forum.. we are glad you found us too... we will surely have lots of fun together... Well the actual story is almost 6 months ahead.. Kiran and Abhi I think get married and then Kiran leaves Abhi and starts leaving with that rich friend of hers.. Abhi goes away from home, matures in life, Manu enters Simran's life, they are about to get married when we get to know Manu is already married and Abhi comes back.. phew.. so many things happen..
tintasukma thumbnail
thank you thank you thank you .. ahhh .. how sad Abhi!!! I just want them (Simran and Abhi) to get back together .. pls Abhi pls! There's your love! True love .. haiyaaaa ... hehehehe .. thanks lakhsmi .. I just can't wait for the whole story. If it is a novel, I would buy it now! Unfortunately it is not :( .. adios!