WU 15th nov Bharti back at home!

addicted1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Everyone is standing outside the house door, Murli calls Dhamroo, they open the door and look inside and the family look happy to see everything back to normal, Bharti's looking around too, she walks in but is stopped by Jhumka, just then Dhamroo comes with his drum and is playing music, Veena does the arthi on Bharti, Vehaan and Murli, Murli and Bharti look at each other. Gau is giving evils' nothing new.

Veena says to Bharti, when u left, u took this families happiness, but now ur back everything will be normal, she says bring the family in with u. Murli and the family follow Bharti in, they stand in front of their mandhir and pray, Bharti is emotional but happy, the whole family are praying. Bharti is seated down and the family are clapping hands and Dhamroo, Jhumka, Veena come in singing and dancing. Bharti looks happy but gau keeps giving her evils. Murli and Mirdang look really happy (so cute!) Murli keeps looking at Bharti smiling. Mirdang joins in with the singing too and they pull gau, Murli and the rest of the family, dancing round Bharti. Bharti starts singing too, Murli sings to her and hands her a rose. Kamla hugs Murli and Bharti and sings with them (LOOOL! Viks face looks FUNNY!!) Murli grabs Bharti's face and is really happy with his little family. He takes her to their room and helps her on the bed, she's sitting near Vehaan, and Murli surprises her with a MANGALSUTAR!!!! And put her sindoor on, Bharti looks emotional but very happy. In the kitchen Kamla and Veena are working and gau is sitting at the table feeding her baby.

Dinner time, everyone is eating, Murli looks at Bharti and tells her to eat, but she's struggling to use her are, he can see her in pain so feeds her, everyone is smiling at them. Kamla goes on and says this feels like a dream, can't believe we got our daughter back, Bansi says we got our biggest happiness and our biggest wealth back. Kamla looks at Bharti and says I gave up hope, (Murli's looking at Kamla) she goes on and says Ur emptiness ate this house, we didn't think we could live again. Bharti says maa don't say that, with our love, we can bring this house back together, and now in our house everyone will stay happy no-one will cry, she hugs Kamla and Murli looks on smiling at her. Gau is pissed and says she needs to put her daughter to sleep, she's going to go, and Mirdang looks at her walk away. Gau is walking around her room, looking pissed and angry at Bharti being back, she remembers what Chimti said about everything being hers now Bharti's gone, then she flashbacks to when Bharti entered the house shouting Murli ji. She calls chimti, but she's not answering the phone. Mirdang walks in and starts talking to the baby saying u look soo happy, why wouldn't u be, now ur chachi is back, she's ur choti maa, he calls gau to come and play with them, he goes on and says this house is finally happy, the house used to be empty but we are happy now. He says even our daughter is happy, gau turns around and says yeh her own mother makes her work, but now her chachi is here she can rest, Mirdang comes and says its not like that, when Bharti was lost, everyone was sad, this effects kids too, look at how happy everyone is. Gau looks at mirdang and says so u mean everything in this house is Bharti's, but this house was still sad even though I was here and so was our daughter, but we don't mean anything. She goes on and says when Bharti had her baby everyone had a party, but when our daughter was born it was nothing, He tells her to let it all go, not to hold it in her heart, and they don't do anything like this. He explains look how much this family respects and loves me, things have changed, if u change and get on well with Bharti, watch u wont be sad and this family will respect u the same way. He says keep only happiness and sweet things in mind and things will be good, she nods and they hug. (Looks genuine!)

Kamla and Bansi are in their room, Kamla is looking at Murli and vanis wedding card, Bansi walks to her, Kamla says one side Bharti's got her home back but on the other, its ruined Vani (ur to blame u weirdo!) she goes on and says what must she have gone through, she must have dreamed big and all of it got broken up. I was the one to bring this marriage up, I need to meet her once and apologies, Bansi says its unfortunate what happened but it wasn't our fault, u wanted to help her but fate came in between. U want to meet her, but do u think she will meet u, look how she left, she wont talk to u or forgive u, u need to leave her to it. Its her fight, she needs to fight herself, Kamla says I hope god blesses her. Im also worried about Bharti too, she witnessed the wedding, and how hurt must she be, she must be thinking all sorts. Kamla looks guilty.

Scene goes to Murli and Bharti's room, Bharti is feeding Vehaan and Murli is packing the wardrobe, she goes to him and says leave it I will do it, he grabs her and says u need to rest, she says no, I need to spend all my time with u, when I lost my memory, I felt empty not knowing who was mine, now I understand how to spend time with those close to me, Murli looks upset he grabs her face and says what has happened with u, I too lost u and everything, I just want to live with u too, nothing else, he says fine hand me the clothes, they pack things away together, Bharti sees the wedding card and looks upset, she picks it up and looks at it, Murli turns around and sees her looking at it, Bharti is emotional but cant look at Murli and Murli is looking at the card and feels awkward. Epi ends!

Thanks to Jas for the brilliant update!

Edited by addicted1 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sparkleamina thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Another brilliant episode. Loved the singing. They did look a little weird but its so nice to see them happy. Gau being evil is just the norm so we all ignore her!! Not sure if Mridang's words and loving attitude has made a difference but we'll see.

Ooo am excited for 2m to see what Murli says to Bharti re wedding?!? Glad she told him about losing her memory, hopefully she will tell him about Joginder Baba and Oja Ji and Murli will realise how close he was to her and so many missed chances!!

Kamla is so to blame for destroying Vani's life and forcing the wedding on Murli, really hope they close the chapter on Vani, as that would be the best option. She left in a huff but so she should, but that should be it.

Loving all the smiles and happiness at the mo, thank you for the update, much less torture to do them now I'm sure!!
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for the update

good episode

the song was bit silly but happiness was there

and mridang said everything right to gaushala

wonder if her heart wud change

and if it does i hope she says sorry for all the things she did

not sure yet about her

and kamla oh well at least she knows she was wrong and feels guilt

i still wonder if the end of the show is near

so far there is only vani chapter left and gaushala confession

murari and karthik wud be caught or not

another thing which surprises me

bharti had come to know of her prev birth

that track has fizzled out and now she is in front of murli yet she cant recall he was krishna

or mayb that wud be told in later episodes
Vr15h thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I wonder whether Gau will listen to Mridang, or start something new? Or is she worried about covering her tracks given that she knows what she did in b/w? I do hope the police catches up w/ her, and that Bharti lets the baba know that she's safe and has found her family, and that they don't just drop them like this. Although I think they will.

I agree w/ Bansi about Vani, and honestly, I don't think that Vani owes them any appearance of any sort. Unfortunately, she still needs the job she has @ Murli's, so I hope she keeps it. Even if Bharti were dead, the whole idea of forcing Murli to marry is unjustified. Murli wouldn't have loved Vani even after marrying her, and given the sort of divides that exist in this family, what's to say that Vani wouldn't have been poisoned by Gau into hating Veehan? Particularly if she had a child of her own?

Bharti seeing that card - didn't she notice when she arrived that Murli was about to marry? But this one - Murli should just shift the blame to Kamala. One thing I hope Mris Mahaan doesn't do - force Murli to recall Vani and give her another place in the house. Normally, no woman would do that, but in this case, I wouldn't put it past her.

P.S. Addicted, using the word 'bitch' is against IF rules, even though I agree w/ your characterization of Kamala here. You might want to substitute it w/ nag, vamp, douche-bag or something more suitable - sorry, couldn't find too many alternatives in the thesaurus
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
ok vrish u locked other thread.. what i mean is vani was wronged by kamla so kamla has to apologise to her

what i dont want is mahaan bharti do something stupid again

all her sufferings were due to her stupidity and now she shud be smart enough

she is good at heart and sees goodness in everyone

vani chapter shud not close just like that

and gaushala we wud know if she had a change of heart or is plain acting again
addicted1 thumbnail
P.S. Addicted, using the word 'bitch' is against IF rules, even though I agree w/ your characterization of Kamala here. You might want to substitute it w/ nag, vamp, douche-bag or something more suitable - sorry, couldn't find too many alternatives in the thesaurus

@Vrish: oops, sorry, was a bit too emotional and forget to delete it, cause as i told u, my friend Jas from fb did the WU and allows me to post it here! ( special thnx Jas!)
But i edited it now!
Edited by addicted1 - 12 years ago
addicted1 thumbnail
The last two epis haven't been bad, although i expected much more reunion related! Gosh this whole family is strange in every way! Not only, they haven't the sense to give them a bit privacy after their milan, no even Murli is strange! I expected some hugs, some lovey scenes, some questions where she has been , what happened to her? But i guess they will everything brush under the carpet like always! Bharti saw him sitting with another woman at the mandap! No questions, ok now there is the need to talk about, as she had the cared in her hands, but, which woman would bear this so easily? Oh yes, Mrs. Mahaan Bharti will, i have no doubt in my mind! What the hell he tried to explain? He compares his situation to her's? Without asking what she has been through, who shoot her? The incompetency of these CVs reached again new hights: when Bharti was admitted after the accident, the doctors refused to look after her, cause it "seemed" to be a police case! Poor baba had to lie! And now Mr.Murli Lal shouts loudly at zhe hospital, my wife got shoot, and immediately they brought her to the OT! Btw, how does Murli know she got a bullet in her shoulder! For a lay person to judge about it, doesn't make any sense to me! The Mangal Sutra/Sindoor scene has been cute, but not how it could have been! Cummon Murli, ur wife was supposed to be dead, after 4 month u got her back, and no tight hug,nothing?
Gamla Kamla, well , guilty concious? Oh yes u are that much guilty in every way, now no need for crocodile tears! Sort this crap out u produced! Bansi is rite, y should S2 talk to her? And excuse me, y is Vani angry? She knew he loved Bharti more then anything! Not everybody is able to be dumped by one man at this minute, and then Murli saved u and u fell in love with him immediately? Lol, following this concept, u will find tomm someone else to fall in love! What did she expect? Murli should stay with her and apologize: Bharti, sorry tum itne din ghayab thin, kya karta, mein bhi mard hoon, shadi to karni thi, u r too late! LOOOL! Go on baby, u will find the next ullu on ur way! Maana aisi Haveli, factory or good looking guy for sure nahin hoga!
I LOVED Mridang that much yesterday! He seemed to be the only one honestly happy without any if's ! I loved the scene with hos daughter, i loved how he tried to make Gau understand that she has to change to change everything for her! The hug was the first between them ever showed, and it has been genuine! Darshanji is a marvellous actor, and they should give him the opportunity to show his talent more often! Will Gau change? Maybe, she looked like it was working in her head, not in a bad or negative way! Hope for the best! Ab sab kuch aap logon pe depend karta hai , dear CVs!
I expect for the rest of this week at least, they ask Bharti about the last months, sort out things like call Babaji, Ojjaji, the police of Vaishnu of course to inform them too she is back with her family! This realted Gau should be revealed! Like everytime they will forgive her all, first Bharti!!!!! She have to tell them about Murari n Khartik, otherwise we have to expect them back in a few months!