nivea thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

...I think its high time that simran take s stock of the realities in her life.....

Agreed that life has been consistently grudging her the peace and stability she deserves s o much....... but then this is as real as life can get and simran needs to wake up and rather smell the roses........

Ideally she should start caring f or Gudiya as another individual...and not look upon as another Aastha.....that would take away the pain....

And of course...ideally...both simran and Abhi need to settle down now.....its high time the makers brought this serial to it s conclusive end.......so i wish both of them unite together an d take care of Gudiya....

Just love happy endings .....😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nishani thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I agree that Astitva should now conclude its series!

For one, the story is becoming stale - even if you miss a few episodes, you still know whats going on when you tune in again!

Simran really does need to grow up - her interfering in everyone else's problems is becoming a tad bit tedious! She should sort out her own life by deciding what she really wants!

Saurabh (her dad) needs to let her go and make up her own mind. How much more can he interfere in her decisions?!?! He plays such nice roles in other movies/programmes, but here I cannot stand him! He is so self-righteous that he is borderline irritating! 😡

So all in all, in my humble opinion this annoyance should stop and Zee should bring in some other more refreshing serial.

na420 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

ur right nivea cream 😉

its high time, they shud've stopped the series by now.... Astitva was a very different serial with a different concept (unlike the Saas bahu types), ppl liked it so much at the starting -it was considered the top hindi serial last year. but now they r just stretching it and decreasing their viewers.

Before i never missed any episode, but now just watch once or twice a week.

well we know Abhi and Simran r made for each other and they r gonna unite at the end, so i donno y they wanna just let the series go on and on.

Well i just hope they bring up the happy ending pretty soon!

queenbee thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Actually, nivea... that's exactly what Ajai Sinha is planning to do... make her GROW UP into an old lady with greying hair😉... seems that the mental growing up is just not on unless the physical growing-up happens alongside😕