simran's relationships w/ other men

sarina_202 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

i've been noticing that due to simran a lot of relationships have ended one way or another...

first manas and urmila's then kiran and abhi's and then abhi and neha...and i'm beginning to think it might be the same w/ brian and janet...??

god i hate this women so much..! 😡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rat718 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I do not think it is simiran's problem. I think it is each individuals (Kiran, Neha, etc) lack of self confidence/inferiority complex, which has caused the breach of the relationships. We also have to remember that if your realtionship is strong between you and your partner, nothing can cause it to end. I also disagree that Brian and Janet will have any problems in their marraige. I think their relationship is far too matured , understanding, and compatible to be affected by these misunderstandings😊.
nulz thumbnail
i agree wit rat781...we cant blame simran
sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
ya, i too agree to rat's thoughts. We cannot be blaming Simran for everything. After all, she is also a human being with lots of emotions.
Nishani thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I think that the downfall of Abhi and Neha's relationship was due to the fact of the low self-esteem that Neha had! She didn't trust Abhi enough in regards to Simran.

I don't really fancy Simran at all but the girls are right, we cannot always blame Simran for every problem!

Neha was my fave character in Astitva but after she married Abhi, she became an emotional wreck and that is not how women should be.

Her character symbolises a lot of women in the real world and women should not be seen as being so insecure.

I don't think that Neha gave her marriage enough trust to build any kind of permanency!

As for Kiran, she was having an affair behind Abhi's back (if I remember correctly). Here again, no fault of Simran's!!!

sarina_202 thumbnail
oh..that i didn't know..maybe i should get my facts right 😉
vvrsun thumbnail

I though Abhi was already having an affair with Kiran unbeknownst to Simran, before the divorce.

And Abhi was Simran's second love, after Dr. Abhimanyu Joshi ....?