Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

401366 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: -Maddy-

The million dollar question is... Now that the image makeover is done will he go back to watching Karan Arjun... ( I meant the movie... πŸ˜› )

not now! he needs to cross another giraffe cross, oops! i mean zebra cross. πŸ˜‰

the zebra/giraffe is a fresh ship wreck from the movie Madagascar.

Mistyy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Jay sean is sooo short for being a man, how tall is he? caz i saw him at concert and he was tiny.

but ya i have heard it too that he pretty much flirts with anything moving, i doubt he is dating her unless they r just fooling around.
youknowme thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I don't think the repair job is over quite yet kids. There's more of this saga to come and he's never stopped watching Karan Arjun...or at least Arjun now that Karan doesn't do it for him from a business standpoint anymore.
The question is just how will PC's vanity handle his fascination with that film? Will she be able to watch it with him without coming to hate him and feel as betrayed and insulted as the "Queen"?
I think she's really enjoying her work too much to want to give it up without a fight but she willl be hurt if he doesn't make her feel like Miss (his) World.
401366 thumbnail

Originally posted by: youknowme

I don't think the repair job is over quite yet kids. There's more of this saga to come and he's never stopped watching Karan Arjun...or at least Arjun now that Karan doesn't do it for him from a business standpoint anymore.

The question is just how will PC's vanity handle his fascination with that film? Will she be able to watch it with him without coming to hate him and feel as betrayed and insulted as the "Queen"?
I think she's really enjoying her work too much to want to give it up without a fight but she willl be hurt if he doesn't make her feel like Miss (his) World.

me too. one more ship wrecked on the pipeline to salvage πŸ˜†

sweet_angel27 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Nope, I think they've been friends for a while now. And I've heard that he's either dating or married to Thara?!
461339 thumbnail
Jay Sean is married to Thara, although not publicised.. she is also his manager.
460091 thumbnail
What is this Karan Arjun story?
668201 thumbnail
Priyanka Chopra must've realized it was a mistake having fun with SRK ever since she saw SRK-DeepikaπŸ˜› Or this might be just a plan to make SRK jealousπŸ€”
Edited by Heat - 12 years ago
401366 thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Krish--

😲 this news has been going off and on.. is it really true?

i think she can do better..

πŸ˜†

Word Count: 0

-Anjaani- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
I don't believe this news πŸ˜›