OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Assalamu 'Alaikum Dear PSFians πŸ˜›

Had a good Eid-ul-Adha? How much of the meat did you eat? πŸ˜† *I don't like meat*

Well well, we're not discussing all that here...this week we're going to talk about something that's taken a toll on relationships these days. Whether it's sisters, mother-in-law and daughter-in-law, or any other relationship, it seems like jealousy is always a part of it.
What are your views about this?
Some shows to ponder upon:
  • Maat- Saman feeling jealous of her sister, Aiman and breaking her engagement for that.
  • Humsafar- Ashar's mom not being able to digest the fact that Khirad is making her place in Ashar's heart/life.
  • Meri Zaat Zarra-e-Benishan- Same thing: mom jealous of her daughter-in-law.

Share any other that you can think of.

WHY jealousy Makes me so sad to see it all around me...and it's not just limited to TV shows, it is a reality too...which is extremelyyy saddd and heartbreaking...😭 why can't we just accept what we have and be happy FOR others and what they have? Why try to snatch something that another person has, to forcibly make it yours?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RagMasta thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hmmm I dont think Ashar's mom is jealous of Khirad =/
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Jealousy in the sense that she's taking her son away from him and she can't stand it
RagMasta thumbnail

Originally posted by: fairy17

Jealousy in the sense that she's taking her son away from him and she can't stand it

But when? I never really seen her get irritated, I always seen her happy that they are getting closerπŸ˜•
RagMasta thumbnail

Originally posted by: fairy17

Oops...*spoiler alert*

Oh πŸ˜†πŸ˜›

Word Count: 1