Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
i think bharti lost that capacity after getting flashes of her previous birth 😆
yep now the only possible solution is murli having two wives... and bharti will be forcing murli to love vani also 😆 & vani dnt have any other option other than living at the mercy of bharti 😆 ..either way vani's life is spoiled ..last janam she was mirnalini's maid this janam bharti's and keep yearning for murli 😆 and gau will try her best to get her on her side...
JaZzs thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Vrish.

Bharti should go back to the baba, maybe w/ Murli, and tell him 'Baba, aiso varr dhoondo' 🤣

what a line !!!👏⭐️👏⭐️👏⭐️👏⭐️👏⭐️👏⭐️👏⭐️👏⭐️👏⭐️👏⭐️👏⭐️

me too was getting pkcm memories 😆 there atleast all rituals were over here a half-baked one 😆
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
🤣 now we know why the serial is titled BABA AISO VARR DHUNDO

all loose ends r tying up with vani again caught in cross fire

what if bharti dies then story the end na
uaassshi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I dont think the marriage is complete without sindor even though I am not Hindu but Murli is yet not married to Vani but Bharti & she the only wife of Murli...
If not then it would be sooo sad dat he av 2 wives & Bharti cant die,if so then wat is story left & wat is the need of extension.If they r gona extend or end it av to be happy & with Murti otherwise its awful...
I wont bare it...
uaassshi thumbnail
No yaar it cant be a dream,it was so dam real but I tell u dis Cvs r tooo bad they do all the things which v dont want 😡...
But i will try to keep my fingers crossed & wait till Monday & hope 4 the best...🤔
JaZzs thumbnail
@chatter there is no way bharti will die from here on 😆 she was shot at shoulder only no...

uaasshhi.. sindoor is only a formality as vrish said and some of the castes dont practice it also but mangalsoot is main thing 🤔 & pheras also...
sparkleamina thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
How can they say Bharti stops the wedding?? The pheras are done, isn't that what makes the marriage complete? I am not a hindu so don't know.

Feel awful for Bharti and Murli, cos he can see she is alive and he was right all along. Be interesting to see what happens on Monday. Really hope she doesn't die, she is the heroine of the show, how can they kill her off!

But I suppose they can, shame she came in too late, so now Murli has 2 wives, poor guy!! Feel sorry for Vani too, caught in the middle, listening to Kamla was not such a great idea hey?!

Loved Gau's face too, haha!! Looking forward to Monday's episode, wonder where the story will go from here.

Really really hope MURTI are reunited properly and lots of great MURTI moments, with little cutie Vihaan.😃
Edited by sparkleamina - 12 years ago
Vr15h thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: --jas--

@chatter there is no way bharti will die from here on 😆 she was shot at shoulder only no...

uaasshhi.. sindoor is only a formality as vrish said and some of the castes dont practice it also but mangalsoot is main thing 🤔 & pheras also...

Actually, the pheras, as well as the garland exchanges, are enough. In some communities, garland exchanges happen @ the end, & for some, it happens @ the beginning. In ancient Hinduism, under some systems of marriage, a garland exchange was all there was to it. But aside from that, the pheras are the main thing - once the couple have completed the 7 pheras, it's done, as the pheras are also accompanied by the vows the spouses make to each other. The mantras that get chanted formalize the thing.

Mangalsutra too is not there in all communities, although it is becoming popular in communities where it didn't exist before. Same w/ sindoor. But at any rate, there 2 are not the things that finalize a marriage.

Of course, if Murli's marriage to Bharti is registered, then it would need at least a 6 month break or something b4 it can be annulled due to her death or something, so that may be the only thing that saves Vani - her marriage cannot be registered. But if she is more religious than atheist, it'll obviously hurt that religion wise, she's now Murli's wife, but can't get global recognition for that due to Bharti's return.
uaassshi thumbnail
Oh no sooo sad but the news came dat the end will be a happy one then y killing Bharti & leaving Murli & Vihaan with Vani.I dont care if they r married or not still but 2 wives no no ,it is not a good idea.I think if the shaadi is over Vani or murli shud take divorce coz Bharti cant die & Vani cant stay.I know she loved Murli in past as well as now but pooor girl you av to sacrifice coz v cant c anyone else with our Murli other then Bharti...& niether do they want anyone else btwn them.
addicted1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Well , it was a stellar episode after a long time I enjoyed it that much! Second thing, they are shown Hindu's religion, right? Means if i am not wrong, they are only allowed to have one wife! And Bharti is alive, so the wedding with Vani is not legalized! Vani is not his wife! Whatever he had done with her, phere, Var Mala, Mangal sutra! SHE IS NOT HIS WIFE! And I am pretty sure they won't let her die!
It annoyed me how happy his family was with this wedding, even Mridang enjoyed, cheee! Veena was looking happy, not to tell about Gamla Kamla and this wannabe Bauji! Dumrooh, well, kya boloon uske barey mein, lost case, but Jhumka seemed to be happy too!
I wish Murari comes back, he said before he wants revenge, so let him shoot Bansi, Kamla and Gaushala! So if they want let Vani marry Mridang and all iz well!