Maaye Ni ARY Full drama review. TVKahani

Taify thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Home | Happenings | Dramas | Celebrities | Ratings | Contests | Forums | Contact |

Maaye Ni(ARY)

Preview
Cast & Crew
Wallpapers & Images
Articles
Trailers
Full Episodes
OST+Lyrics
Review
Trivia
Fanclub

Review

Maaye Ni , as the name suggests is about a mother. Produced under the banner of AB Productions this serial airs every Saturday at 8 PM on ARY, and has gathered good ratings.
Let's review this one today.

Story: It is the story of Sabiha(Samiya Mumtaz) who couldn't attain the love of her own child Huzaifa(Fahad Mustafa) despite of all her sacrifices. as life becomes miserable for her soon after the death of her husband. Sabiha marries Sohail(Abid Ali) who is not able to accept Huzaifa as his son. The marriage gives rise to twists, and the story shows the turmoil that both Sabiha and Huzaifa have to go through.
The story is novel. Yes, we have seen many mother-son stories on our screens before but this one has some interesting twists that everyone will like. I must also mention that the maid track is phenomenal, and handled very beautifully.

Characters :

Sabiha : She is the usual mother we see on screen. She is sacrificing who does the usual rona dhona, and has to go suffer a lot. The pain that this character goes through is nicely shown with past scenes woven into the screenplay. She is strong, determined and totally loving .

Sohail : This is a nicely written character-the kind you love to hate. The hatred, and characteristics possessed by Sohail are amazing, and you really end up disliking the character that serves its purpose., and not just that he is very real at the same time.

Huzaifa : He is the bechara beta who loves and hates his mother at the same time.One feels for this beautifully crafted character. The only problem that I have is that the character does not grow as the episodes progress.

Technicalities: The script written by Maha Malik is really good. I must mention that this drama has one of the best dialogues that leave a lasting impact on you and touch your heart. Unfortunately, the past portions lack the gripping power, and don't come seamlessly.
Directed by Babar Javed this one is nicely handled (like always). Babar Javed is a name to reckon with-as evident from his work. The background music is excellent. OST isn't easy on the lips.

Acting: Samiya Mumtaz as Sabiha is believable. The actress does the role she is best suited to, and leaves you impressed. Abid Ali is someone you love watching on screen in this role. He is immensely likeable. Fahad Mustafa is efficient. Sami Khan is boring and repetitive. Aiza Khan gets no scope to perform.Fareeha Jabeen is likeable.Agha Shiraz is getting better. Faysal Qureshi's cameo adds a spark to the drama. Rest of the cast is good.

Over All: The emotional quotient is really high, and you won't be able to stop yourself from shedding a few tears thanks to great dialogues, and convincing acting by the lead actress.
Recommended!

Ratings :

About Us | Privacy Policy | Site Map | Disclaimer | Careers | Feedback

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.SilentPrincess thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I think its one of the best dramas currently on-air. I love the title song and the main plot is touching. You rarely see such dramas.. At least I haven't seen such dramas on-air lately. Definitely a must watch.
Nice review I agree with most of the points. :)
.SilentPrincess thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Taify

haven't u seen Roag?

No, I don't watch Ary dramas... exccpet Maye ni & Bulbulay... Don't watch geo either... 😛

Btw was it written on a novel?? 🤔

Taify thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yes... very emotional!
u can read the review to know the story... www.tvkahani.com