Vikas Sethi Welcome. Outstanding & Mindblowing

ZahariliBichoo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Honestly I watched this show after 2 months and saw becos of few nagging friends sending me messages to see Drashti's Performance. Drashti you were just awesome and fantastic. The fear in your eyes skipped a beat in my heart. Absolutely oscar winning performance.

VIKAS SETHI, Welcome to Geet's Life to make it hell. As Vikrant, I have no words for you. I bow down to you man. Seriously you can act and we need a mind-blowing entertainer to stand in front of the leads. After DEV and ADI SIR, you are the 3rd in GHSP who can seriously Act.

Welcome to Hell and loving the hell. BAD BOYS are always attractive.  whoo hooo.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gemm thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: GurtiRocks2012

Honestly I watched this show after 2 months and saw becos of few nagging friends sending me messages to see Drashti's Performance. Drashti you were just awesome and fantastic. The fear in your eyes skipped a beat in my heart. Absolutely oscar winning performance.

VIKAS SETHI, Welcome to Geet's Life to make it hell. As Vikrant, I have no words for you. I bow down to you man. Seriously you can act and we need a mind-blowing entertainer to stand in front of the leads. After DEV and ADI SIR, you are the 3rd in GHSP who can seriously Act.

Welcome to Hell and loving the hell. BAD BOYS are always attractive.  whoo hooo.

👏 I am so loving this track. The trio is awesome.🥳 🥳
_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
u stole the words right out  of my mouth😆 i dnt think anyone else could have played this stalker's character as well as Vikas... he is totali fantastic!! i havent been watching geet for like months.. but yesterday,... vikas wiz his performance pulled me back to the show..!!

i really believe him and dd wiz their acting stole the show today!!... The fear in her eyes were just wow!!... and the sindoor and cake scene was mindblowing aswell!!..

Awesome post:)
* ~ Roshni ~ * thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Ok this is what I put in another post and its Vikram not Vikrant😳 but I agree with you! :) they chose the best actor for the role - will be great seeing all 3 in action!

Vikas as Vikram was outstanding today! Kudos to him - he played the stalker to perfection. The whole cake scene, photo blood scene, the chase scene, even in Geet's nightmare and when he fooled Maan and played blind - everything was fab.

I truly hope the cv's don't ruin his role and give him more screen time apart from Maaneet ofcourse - glad we have him in the show he's a fab actor and he's deffo started on the right note! Although I think its going quite fast as in they've already seen him! thought it would be a while till they actually see him 
Edited by * ~ Roshni ~ * - 12 years ago
Serenity_me thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
agree,,i hv already watched todays episode three times. i think due to this new track ghsp old magic is back wid new avtaar. vikas is really good, totally did justice to vikram's character. iam alreday in love wid  mr possessive😆 . this character has spiced up d show. n DD expression was  out of the world. she never failed to amaze me. DD n vikas stole d whole show. 👏
_innocent_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: * ~ Roshni ~ *

Ok this is what I put in another post and its Vikram not Vikrant😳 but I agree with you! :) they chose the best actor for the role - will be great seeing all 3 in action!

Vikas as Vikram was outstanding today! Kudos to him - he played the stalker to perfection. The whole cake scene, photo blood scene, the chase scene, even in Geet's nightmare and when he fooled Maan and played blind - everything was fab.

I truly hope the cv's don't ruin his role and give him more screen time apart from Maaneet ofcourse - glad we have him in the show he's a fab actor and he's deffo started on the right note! Although I think its going quite fast as in they've already seen him! thought it would be a while till they actually see him 

aree they havent really seen him!!.. cuz maan didnt recognise him wiz his fake blind get up😆.. bt it was weird.. since he spoke to her whilst she was facing the front of the room.. and then she managed to point him out😆 Edited by _innocent_ - 12 years ago
* ~ Roshni ~ * thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: _innocent_

aree they havent really seen him!!.. cnt maan didnt recognise him wiz his fake blind get up😆.. bt it was weird.. since he spoke to her whilst she was facing the front of the room.. and then she managed to point him out😆

Well Maan's seen him now no? or is it that Maan didnt really take notice of the guy when helping him because he was thinking about him? but yea I know Geet didn't see him yet she pointed him out but I guess she knew it was him from the way he was looking at her and the vibes she got off him?
_innocent_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: * ~ Roshni ~ *

Well Maan's seen him now no? or is it that Maan didnt really take notice of the guy when helping him because he was thinking about him? but yea I know Geet didn't see him yet she pointed him out but I guess she knew it was him from the way he was looking at her and the vibes she got off him?

the scene was totaliii take frm the movie darr.. wen sunny runs after srk bt still doesnt recognise him!! maybe cvs will take that path...and have geet recognise vikram as her childhood dost and not doubt him!!..either way.. as long as cvs play a suspense game wiz us audiences i dnt mind!!!LOL... but most ppl were looking at her in the party cuz she screamed!!.. bt she still only pointed towards the stalker!!..LOL... bt i guess they had cameraS aswell.. hence recognising him wouldnt have been that difficult!!..
ZahariliBichoo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3

The ONLY thing I fail to understand that CVS has shown the character of Maan Singh Khurana as a Shrewed businessman as well as he is smart as a whip.  In today's show, he could not recognize Vikrant after seeing him going out the door.

I failed to understand that part. Maan is very smart from his brain so he should have atleast get a slight doubt on him but I am just hoping that CVS don't ruin this track like others.

I myself watched it after 2 months. I have seen Vikas Sethi in other show and he is kickars kind of actor. Welcome to the hell. LOL
undisclosed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

now is defenitely the time to start watching geet again👏