Akbari Asghari Last Episode

TwilightHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
hey guys today last episode of Akbari Asghari will be aired on Hum TV.
What are your expectations? The drama became a little boring in the middle but from last 2-3 episodes it is progressing. Discuss your views and opinions about drama and lead couples. 😊
Edited by shafaqufaq - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i stopped watchin it Waayyy back so no idea:/

It was a disaster if u ask me.
The story was BORING!!

The only good thing was Fawad's acting.
Even Sanam-Fawad didnt click in this drama

Originally posted by: meepha

i stopped watchin it Waayyy back so no idea:/

It was a disaster if u ask me.
The story was BORING!!

The only good thing was Fawad's acting.
Even Sanam-Fawad didnt click in this drama

yeah i know it became boring i think its bcoz they dragged it soo much

well fawad sanam clicked in last week episode
atleast to me 😛 they also clicked in that kuch kuch hota hy dream sequence and after that
in their honeymoon trip

i always liked it bcoz i like comedy serials a lot and in AA there was not a typical love story
so i like it
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

I haven't seen the show, but should I? Now that it's over...it'd be much better to watch it without having to wait a week for next episode!

642940 thumbnail
I have mixed feelings about the show. I loved it in parts and in other parts there was a lot to be desired :)
Sanam-Fawad kept my interest in the show but unfortunately the writers didn't utilize their chemistry to its full potential. But towards the end the show picked up and the last two episodes were very good. I would, however reccommend the AA to anyone that hasn't seen it because it was different ;)
RagMasta thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I kind of got annoyed with this drama..but I must say, this is one drama I have the MOST FUN watching with my cousins, or other people..since its funny to have a good laugh...we laugh even in the small stupid stuff when we are together..but if im alone..i wont laugh at much

I thought the wedding sequence was very funny and had some good laughs through it, however, once they got married, i stopped watch it bc other serials interested me more, and i didnt have enough time to watch it..but i put it on hold..if I start a serial, i just have to finish it one day lol
Hiba282 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i was expecting a good end and the end was good...😊 i liked the drama but not as whole... some bits of it were reallly great..some were quite boring!!!
i did enjoy it for its light heartedness though... there was nothing too tragic in it unlike other dramas which sure are great but they make me sad 😕
aiim thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i haven't seen the show,but the last epi was really funny.i liked it
-Aliza- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
It was very boring..I stopped watching it after 10 episodes.. the only reason I started watching it in the first place was because of Fawad-Sanam but then their scenes weren't very interesting so I let it go. The last 2 episodes however were alot better and the ending was good too.
@aliza yeah u r right but i like it bcoz it was a light mood drama not
depressing and tragic as others. i think it became boring bcoz they drag it to much especially the akbari's plans against family.

But overall a nice entertaining serial