BAVD 9th Nov 2011 WU - Bharti gets humiliated..

kt25 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
The Chase Continues/Bharti gets humiliated
BAVD 9th Nov 2011 WU

Episode starts with Bharti running (again!) she sees a park with children playing, she decides to go amongst them, that way she won't get recognised by Murari and the gang. She goes into the middle of the kids and stands there. Murari and the gang are still running and are coming towards the park, they look around at all the children, Bharti can see them looking on, but stays amongst the kids, Murari says she's in the park lets go.

They walk into the park and Bharti is trying her best to hide, they keep looking amongst the children, the gang are told to split and look around for her.

Back at the Lal house, they are preparing things for the wedding, everything is decorated, and Murli walks in with Vani and her suitcase. Mirdang says to Murli, wow u brought the bride home before the wedding, ur more excited about getting married than Dhamroo. Murli just stands there. Kamla says he did it cos I told him to, she's already part of this house, we just need to do the rasams to complete it, I thought its not nice Vani is alone, she should be amongst us too, so I called her. Bansi says we are ur parent for now, but after wedding we are ur in-laws. Kamla says we are going to do a pooja but ur not married so u can't be part of it, so u rest at home, Vani says that's fine I will stay. Dhamroo goes on about halwa being his favourite food.

Kamla tells Murli to show Vani her room, he picks her case up and walks ahead, Vani follows and Kamla just stares at them.

Back at the park Bharti is still amongst the kids in a circle, Kartik is looking around for her and is quite close to where she is, which worries Bharti. All the gang members look amongst the all the kids playing in the park, Bharti tries to creep out slowly without getting caught, kartik says he cant see her, murari says maybe she's out of the park now, he says lets go before we lose her completely. They go walking, but Kartik looks back and notices Bharti's suit, he comes around and sees her, and calls murari back saying she's there in front. Bharti has her back to them, so she can't see them. Murari says I will grab her murari says not to, as people are around.

Murli drops Vani into her room and tells her to rest and if she needs anything to call him. He's walking out but she calls him back and says u said yesterday u said ur dil ki baat, but I am ready to wait my whole life for u, Murli looks away, she goes on and says there's something I don't think I could have said to u before, but since I have been in Agra with u, I have started to fall in love with u.

Murli doesn't say anything, but looks at her weird, he turns his head as she's smiling, she says maybe I was scared to hear my hearts voice, but look at life, its so strange, what I was afraid to say has been said. I don't need anything else from life. Murli gives her a smile and says u rest. She says il be waiting for u, HE SMILES AT HER AGAIN!!!!

He walks out and she's smiling back at him.

Bharti is still amongst the kids, she tries to walk out and the little kids question where she's from she's not a child she's a short women, they tell her to dance and start pulling her, she's trying to get out of their grip, a woman comes and tells them to stop pulling her, Murari comes and say if u want to watch her dance then let them (they are all dressed as clowns) They come towards Bharti, smiling and she's unaware who they are, murari goes on and says we like to make everyone happy, the kids get excited, murari says this girl works with us in the circus, Murari comes close to Bharti and says lets make drama amongst everyone, he wipes of some of his make-up and she realises it Murari and the gang. She freaks, Kartik comes to her and whispers don't say anything or we will kill u, remember one thing, with u these kids will die, he shows her a knife and she gets scared. Kartik says our heroine is ready, are u ready to watch, the kids shout yeh. Kartik picks Bharti up and they start throwing her in the air (scene from Neelams wedding same like that) Murari says he's going to make her pay for everything, they start throwing her in the air, she gets flashbacks of when it happened at Neelams wedding, they keep throwing her and her vision becomes clearer she sees when Murli catches her and they stare into each others eyes, she then remembers their 1st wedding, and then when Vehaan was born and how Murli handed her the baby in the hospital, they are still throwing her in the air and she remember falling of the cliff at vaishnu devi and Murli calling her, she all of a sudden shouts MURLI JI and the gang drop her on the floor out of shock. They all stare at her and Murari and Kartik are freaked. Bharti is still lying on the floor.

Note: Today's update was made possible by Jasbinder Chauhan who like me is so frustrated with the current track and might quit doing updates. If that happens, then there will not be any WU on Wednesdays until sumisa91 (regular updater) comes back after her exams.
Edited by kt25 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sparkleamina thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ooo Vani loves Murli...urrgghhh!! How nauseating was that scene?! And Murli all smiley. I know its not Vani's fault and Murli also doesn't know that his Bharti is still alive,so of course will be affected by Vani declaring her love!! but its hard for us viewers to watch this type of scene without getting annoyed and feeling disappointed :(

Totally understand about not wanting to do the WU's, hopefully the current track will end soon. Thank you for your updates, and extra comments.

Bharti getting flashbacks is great, hopefully she will regain her memory fully and return home. I suppose we are going to have her possibly going home at the Mandap scene, which is so annoying, unless Vani sees Bharti's photo somehow when the family are at the pooja or before the wedding!???

Who knows???

Was bad seeing Bharti humiliated once more, but if it helped her get her memory back, its ok.

Not sure what the CVs plans are now, is a reunion in sight very soon?? Or is it another tease.

I'm trying not to get too excited but can't help it, as she does seem to have her memory back, although she is now unconscious so maybe another trip to hospital...

oh this show has lost its appeal so much its very sad. I am watching only because I really want a reunion to happen and Gaushala to be found out that she knew Bharti was alive all along. But one can only hope that these things happen soon?!?!

hashbrown thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

today's episode had to offer a big break through when bharti got her memory back. i was stunned for a moment, couldn't believe myself that the cvs could really do it. at least the story moved a bit in a positive direction, as i was literally sick and tired of that run n chase stuff.

the last scene was humiliating, but was not as bad as before. the best thing that could happen out of this humiliation was that bharti regained her lost memory. hopefully she takes the whole situation in her hand, and makes sure that she reaches her home safe and sound.

i would not like bharti to appear right at the time of the pharaas...the cvs need to bring something different to make it a real memorable moment for the viewers who have been patiently waiting all these months for the 'reunion.'
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
thank u and jas for update.

i know its depressing to see same thing over and over again but this time i want to keep hope that things would change

bharti did get her memory back what next has to be seen

i m in two minds to see friday episode as i watch cid at that time
lets see

saraangadlove thumbnail
i m in two minds to see friday episode as i watch cid at that time
lets see

hi is there an episode playing on friday? i hope it doesnt happen this way that bharti enters the house and returns after seeing murli getting married to vani because that will be so disappointing after all this wait and watching some totally baseless episode just to see bharli back together again.
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
@ saraangadlove yes bavd is mon- fri now

and i saw new promo

mainly it was the end scene where bharti gets flash backs of her life and continuity scene where her dad is shot by prakash scene is there

JaZzs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
now the story is almost over πŸ˜• ... & what they will do to vani's character who unlike sudha has declared her love πŸ˜• ...will she have a love failure in this birth also πŸ˜† (now vani could meet that tantric to know her karmasπŸ˜†) ..how embarrassing it will be for all three when bharti reaches home πŸ˜† ...&how will bharti react looking at her murliji marrying some other girl within 4 months of her death (which is not even confirmed πŸ˜†) ... looking at the past record of how they stretched bavd after previous bharli reunion they could very well do it this time also πŸ˜† ... there can be outside chance for bharti losing her memory again and murli marrying vani also πŸ˜†
Vr15h thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
^^^ If Murli marries Vani, he will have no moral right to get rid of her even if Bharti returns.
irinthom.3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

finally ...bharthi is backkk thanku so much fr the wu

sparkleamina thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
It would be really awful if bharti goes home to see Murli getting married. Especially as it has only been 4 months. poor bharti! Lets see what the cvs have planned. Us viewers deserve a really good reunion. The previous reunion with prakash n sudha was fabulous and have watched that set of episodes many times cos its so good.

Anxiously waiting for tonight ep!?