Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: bamboocopter

πŸ˜† zebra crossing

😲🀣

Word Count: 1

HariOm thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sonali Kulkarni also had an brief affair with Abhishek Bacchan. Now she is married to Abhi's best friend Goldie Behl.. 😲

Tina Munim and Devanand had an affair b4 she went to Sanjay Dutt.
Dutts and Ambanis are best friends now... 😲

Smita Patil had an affair with Vinod Khanna b4 she went on to become Raj Babbar's wife.

Amrita Singh and Ravi Shastri were going out b4 she married Saif, after that Saif jumped to Rosa and then Kareena

Urmila Matondkar was a keep for one of the Thackareys then went on to have an affair with RGV.

Edited by HariOm - 12 years ago
401366 thumbnail

The Guy used to run a torrent site as a hobby. He used to pick files & folders from various sources & share those with the whole (Under)world. Btw, his home page always used to show an alluring file named Arm-Candy-File (ACF) that was yet to be uploaded. One day on a special request from a Certain (Notorious) Famous Member of his site (Who has no connection with the city, Salem πŸ˜† & who is generous enough to gift one a condo in Palm Jumeirah if one can satiate his desire πŸ˜‰) the Guy tried to upload the ACF.

But, the Guy didn't know that the ACF possessed Artificial Intelligence (A. I.) & was password protected. Guy was literally pulling his hair during his futile attempts to crack the code. The file was consistently showing the "Access Denied" message.

Guy tried to shred the file out of anger. But, alas! 😲 he failed as one Li'l (Rat) Hacker had already stolen the ACF from his computer. Still on shredding mission, the Guy spread some worms on the virtual world to trap the ACF. To get rid of the threat, that file with A. I. found an effective antivirus called PRIORY OF SION after some kanghi-abhiyaan. Consequently, the Guy retreated his worms from the virtual world & left the file for good as he feared that potent antivirus might harm his future...

Do you wanna know what happened to the Arm-Candy-File & the Guy?

Guy has got another ACF & happily running his torrent site.

& the ACF with Artificial Intelligence is now in safe hands of the Free Masons. Oh! a problem still exists: One of the hands makes weird gestures πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

p.s. you may find the piece strange, but "Truth is stranger than fiction" πŸ˜›

Edited by bamboocopter - 12 years ago
Rolzz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Can I have the codebreaker for the post ??πŸ˜†
sunandshine thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: HariOm

Sonali Kulkarni also had an brief affair with Abhishek Bacchan. Now she is married to Abhi's best friend Goldie Behl.. 😲

That is Sonali BendreπŸ˜› Sonali Kulkarni is the actress from Dil Chahta hai (paired opposite to Saif)😳
401366 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rolzz

Can I have the codebreaker for the post ??πŸ˜†

here is the hand that makes weird gestures --> http://www.india-forums.com/images/avatar/m_433283.JPG πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

HariOm thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunandshine

That is Sonali BendreπŸ˜› Sonali Kulkarni is the actress from Dil Chahta hai (paired opposite to Saif)😳

You are right... It was Sonali Bendre.
Serenity_me thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Rolzz

Slovvy...why you laughing?? Isnt it fun here??πŸ˜†

yeah rolli,,too much fun hereπŸ˜†
461339 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Maddy-

Kaka was quite a colorful dude back in his days... πŸ˜†

He still is a colourful dude even today. πŸ˜†
AishMinoz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
OMG😲 🀣

btw nebody knws abt Shahid kareena broke up ???
they were my favorite πŸ˜†